RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
i like the art but the story telling is seriously bad. The characters have some Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde behavior. The dev keeps going back to dom and sub events. Can we have something else ?

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
i like the art but the story telling is seriously bad. The characters have some Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde behavior. The dev keeps going back to dom and sub events. Can we have something else ?
Yeah. Most of these people wants to write the same thing. It is all about harem. All girls are falling for MC. Then the fact that some will become your sex toy, you gonna do anything you want to them as their dom. Doesn't matter the graphics if the essence is all the same and the content doesn't bring anything new. These guys are trully great designers, but has 0 imaginations and writing skills.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Homo_Erect_Us

AlexLee

Jun 28, 2018
Getting error when trying to run the game. I´m using Mac, and have the 0.2.3 version. Downloading the game for PC (v0.2.4) and just extract the game folder into my older version. Says something is wrong with the analytics, and I´ve located the error back to the script file. Any way to fix this?

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
Yeah. Most of these people wants to write the same thing. It is all about harem. All girls are falling for MC. Then the fact that some will become your sex toy, you gonna do anything you want to them as their dom. Doesn't matter the graphics if the essence is all the same and the content doesn't bring anything new. These guys are trully great designers, but has 0 imaginations and writing skills.
If you are looking for something new I suggest you try to get yourself immersed into Olga. That's one thing Dev did right. Can't see any other character similar to Olga in any other game so far.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I do have one request. Please stop it with the fantasy sequences. They are a waste of time because they don't move the story forward or the MC's relationships forward.
In the case of the fantasy sequence in your screenshot, I think it's not meant to be about moving things forward with the story, or his current budding relationships.
It seems more about building character for the MC.
Did you throw her picture away, or keep it, when given the choice?

If you threw the picture away, then it would be strange to continue fantasising about her.
But, if you didn't...
If he's still hankering after his old flame, then it's part of his story, who he is, etc.
He still has an emotional attachment.

Reactions: damnedfrog

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
To me this game feels like Eternum mixed CoBD. I fux wid it. Cant wait for the next update.
I don't see that now. But I see where you're going with this. Right now it focus more on self-reflection or character building, Eternum and CoBD seems to focus more on teams and team building as you as the center of it all. But, this is just going to chapter 2 so still a lot to develop here and it's just the beginning on what direction its going to take.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
To me this game feels like Eternum mixed CoBD. I fux wid it. Cant wait for the next update.
Ehh... if anything more like Ripples rather than Eternum... I don't see Eternum at all in here, tbh... COBD a bit more 'cause of the obvious menu and graphic style connection, but yeah, not so much in terms of story and tone either.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
I played this game, return to the topic to say my mind and honest opinion to the dev, wrote some pages... And it seems dev is not here. So my desire to say things about the game is gone.
I played in Russian and it looks like it's not a translation but original text. Although that phrase from changelog made me wonder...
- Fixed typos in both EN and RU versions
If that was with typos fixed then what was before that? I have a vivid imagination but I cannot imagine it.
'Cause dev team are awesome in render making and storytelling, game has a focus on story, characters are really persons, not some dolls for MC to fuck with only difference in renders, every character has it's own story. But. At the same time. Almost all characters swears as drunken sailors, it doesn't matter is there a reason for swearing or not. And another thing makes me wonder: how can such a good storyteller be so bad in Russian?

And yeah, Ragvard is a horrible word. For a sum or reasons.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Really enjoy the setting and the premise here. The visuals are obviously very well done. It is clear they have taken some design cues from COBD, but that not necessarily a bad thing. I am always looking for a sci-fi fantasy game to fill the void of Mass Effect. I just wish this didn't have so much exposition. I understand that some lore building is required in the beginning, but I am deep into story now and I am still getting walls of text explaining the world and current events. Show (even in written medium), don't tell is the way to go. So far we spend more time just sitting and talking about the game world instead of actually participating in it. Hopefully, things soon transition to the real meat ( :oops: ) of the story. The little bit of agent training I've gotten so far has been quite good though.

Haven't seen too much of the lewd stuff becuase of my choices. Liu looks creepy to me so I avoid her (Daz still hasn't quite figured out how to make naturalistic Asian women that don't look like those unsettling Japanese humanoid robots. The base asian models have to be adjusted so they don't look like undead dolls). I'm not that interested in the dom/sub lifestyle so that hampers content with Octavia. Cathy and Olga seem cool and things were progressing well on the ginger front until I temp messed up my chances by telling her the truth. :cautious:

Reactions: Crusado and Irad

mr.moonmi

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
I played this game, return to the topic to say my mind and honest opinion to the dev, wrote some pages... And it seems dev is not here. So my desire to say things about the game is gone.
I played in Russian and it looks like it's not a translation but original text. Although that phrase from changelog made me wonder...
- Fixed typos in both EN and RU versions
If that was with typos fixed then what was before that? I have a vivid imagination but I cannot imagine it.
'Cause dev team are awesome in render making and storytelling, game has a focus on story, characters are really persons, not some dolls for MC to fuck with only difference in renders, every character has it's own story. But. At the same time. Almost all characters swears as drunken sailors, it doesn't matter is there a reason for swearing or not. And another thing makes me wonder: how can such a good storyteller be so bad in Russian?

And yeah, Ragvard is a horrible word. For a sum or reasons.
I'm here. :illuminati:
1. I'm not russian, but the game is written in russian. It's not my first language. And it's not a book anyway. If you're talking about complicated speech patterns. In terms of typos a punctuation, I have an editor who fix most of these.
2. Swearing. I guess Chloe is the one who swears the most. And it's kinda her thing. As for others, it mostly happens when some shit is really going on. Plus, I just love when people swearing in general. It just adds to the emotions and helps picture the scene and their feelings. And if you were attentive enough, you might notice that "future" people don't swear(mostly). So it's kind of pictures our current reality.
3. I change every real name. Like university, games, movies, real people names. What's wrong with Ragvard?
Thanks for the feedback, btw)

Really enjoy the setting and the premise here. The visuals are obviously very well done. It is clear they have taken some design cues from COBD, but that not necessarily a bad thing. I am always looking for a sci-fi fantasy game to fill the void of Mass Effect. I just wish this didn't have so much exposition. I understand that some lore building is required in the beginning, but I am deep into story now and I am still getting walls of text explaining the world and current events. Show (even in written medium), don't tell is the way to go. So far we spend more time just sitting and talking about the game world instead of actually participating in it. Hopefully, things soon transition to the real meat ( :oops: ) of the story. The little bit of agent training I've gotten so far has been quite good though.

Haven't seen too much of the lewd stuff becuase of my choices. Liu looks creepy to me so I avoid her (Daz still hasn't quite figured out how to make naturalistic Asian women that don't look like those unsettling Japanese humanoid robots. The base asian models have to be adjusted so they don't look like undead dolls). I'm not that interested in the dom/sub lifestyle so that hampers content with Octavia. Cathy and Olga seem cool and things were progressing well on the ginger front until I temp messed up my chances by telling her the truth. :cautious:
Yeah, I guess you're right. I also think I spent too much time explaining things. Just was worried that some people might not understand something, I guess. There are already much less of this stuff in the last update(as well as MC's thoughts). But sometimes it's easier to just write a small dialogue than spent several days rendering scenes to show it. I'd better focus on girls rather than on some unimportant stuff which can be explained in a dialogue.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes