Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
It pops up the screen that says "Thanks for playing" and gives the links for the Patreon and Subscribestar. That just sits on the screen. Have to turn off the computer and turn it back on to get it to shut down.
You have to turn off the computer? So, is it freezing your computer? I assume you tried alt+f4 or closing it from the task manager?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
You have to turn off the computer? So, is it freezing your computer? I assume you tried alt+f4 or closing it from the task manager?
Don't know how to close from task manager. Had to do that yesterday, but today it finally closed after about 3 minutes of sitting on that thans for playing screen. I guess the window just froze up yesterday.

Feb 10, 2018
She (he?) has a penis, so... with some spoilers here... we can see the story behind when MC talk with her/him, after the VR training
Look, I don't want to play the game to find out. I know she has a penis. Does she also have a vagina? I generally prefer trans over futanari.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
...today it finally closed after about 3 minutes of sitting on that thans for playing screen...
Again, as someone already asked earlier, and you haven't given a clear answer yet: have you tried clicking ANYWHERE on that exit screen EXCEPT on the links for Patreon and/or Subscribestar?

1666189922090.png

Because that should immediately close the screen!

// EDIT: Pressing SPACE or RETURN also closes this screen, but neither ESC nor ALT+F4 does.

Reactions: hawk784563

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, it says that futa/trans is optional, but the character will be futa/trans or can we choose? Or is it optional to have or not have a relationship?

Beret33

Mar 12, 2021
Yup i've seen the same black screen that isn't responsive to anything. i can get out of it by clicking "skip" - it will forward the script, then just backtrack since the skip function is super fast (which is good :)

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
Man, it's my first time playing the game and ladies and gentlemen I would like to say... IT FELT AWESOME TO PUSH OCTAVIA! Up your ass you "Holier than thou" b*tch!

• Red Heart
Reactions: slick97

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
The story has a lot of potential, but there are some things that feel... off.
I did a couple runs. Dom run was fun. Vanilla run was aggressive. The MC talking back to the president feels very out of place. Granted, she needs him, but I feel like she wouldn't put up with all of that from him, especially when there are two others to join him only one day later - who knows if there will be more, but seems likely, honestly.

Characters are fun. I've never done as quick of a 180 on someone as I did with Chloe. Was 100% down for a Chloe path after looking at the photos at the start, but after a small amount of interactions so far, I think I won't chip my teeth on that rough outer shell. I feel like it's going to be as much of a slow burn as Cathy will be, but much more... demeaning.

I ended up turning almost all of the extra content off, except for the Dom on one run. I don't get what people are complaining about - the game actually gives you the options to keep or avoid the stuff people are complaining about. Just turn it off and enjoy the story.

Reactions: slick97

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Again, as someone already asked earlier, and you haven't given a clear answer yet: have you tried clicking ANYWHERE on that exit screen EXCEPT on the links for Patreon and/or Subscribestar?

Because that should immediately close the screen!

// EDIT: Pressing SPACE or RETURN also closes this screen, but neither ESC nor ALT+F4 does.
Well. If you look at my original post, I clearly say "I press the X and then YES." I do not press the Patreon or Subscribstar links. I hit the X in the top, right of the window. Then YES when it asks if I want to quit. But, as I said earlier, it finally closed after about 3 minutes of just sitting there.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Well. If you look at my original post, I clearly say "I press the X and then YES." I do not press the Patreon or Subscribstar links. I hit the X in the top, right of the window. Then YES when it asks if I want to quit. But, as I said earlier, it finally closed after about 3 minutes of just sitting there.
I've read your post(s), and you've still not answered the question. After you've pressed the "X" of your game Window, you get asked if you're sure to end this game.

1666211090380.png

And then, after you've clicked "Yes" (which leads exactly to the screenshot I posted), you said you didn't click on the links. You said you (again) clicked the "X" of the window and then "Yes" again.

But did you... (two questions, each of them can be answered simply be "Yes" or "No"):
  1. ...click ANYWHERE ELSE on the "THANK YOU FOR PLAYING" screen than the links to Patreon and/or Subscribestar?
  2. ...try pressing "SPACE" or "RETURN" once you see the "THANK YOU FOR PLAYING" screen?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I've read your post(s), and you've still not answered the question. After you've pressed the "X" of your game Window, you get asked if you're sure to end this game.

View attachment 2111178

And then, after you've clicked "Yes" (which leads exactly to the screenshot I posted), you said you didn't click on the links. You said you (again) clicked the "X" of the window and then "Yes" again.

But did you... (two questions, each of them can be answered simply be "Yes" or "No"):
  1. ...click ANYWHERE ELSE on the "THANK YOU FOR PLAYING" screen than the links to Patreon and/or Subscribestar?
  2. ...try pressing "SPACE" or "RETURN" once you see the "THANK YOU FOR PLAYING" screen?
I hit X, then YES. On that screen, I pressed them again. Like I said before, maybe the window itself got frozen because it never closed the first time, so I hard-reset my computer. This morning, when I went to close it down, it sat there for 3 minutes, then finally closed. So it either has a long pause between hitting YES, or it just had an isolated incident where the window froze up. But all is good now.

• Angry
Reactions: whichone

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
This is a game that i really really like very much, the story, the renders /animation, the character variation and of course the girls. And what does truly impress me the most is the fact that mr.moonmi is living in constant danger of his and his familys life.
I can´t even imagine how the civilians in the Ucraine cope with their circumstanses, expecting a bomb or drone to end their lives any second of the day. And despite all this he still manages to produce this beautiful piece of a vn.
Easy decision for me to support him as a patron on a yearly description. He needs our support and so does Ucraine.

• Love
Reactions: maikelblack

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay, something I don't get. I started out playing as neither Dom or Sub. I had the MC tell Octavia that he pretty much didn't want that. But now, after her Deep Dive, she is teaching him to be a Dom and he is acting like one. Did I miss something here? That's like a complete 180 from where I started.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes