StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I've seen 3 things, shower scene, stay and help her pickup her teaching material, and you talk to her and keep talking and talking and eventually ask her out, probably minutes later game ends.....nothing in gallery with gallery unlocked either for it, so NO?
Aye, yep that is about it then, thanks for the kind answer. (unlike tards facepalming my question)

Reactions: submissive -Ben83

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Ha well as much as I would like tell her to go fuck herself for kidnapping me and send me back to my time there wouldn't be much of a game then :LOL:
agree but isn't that what would really happen? Thus the story the Dev is pushing then becomes unbelievable. He had more to hold over him then she has to hold over him. The MC is the one who holds the power in this situation. Yet the dev has decided to give it to her. But seriously if he just sit down and told her I am not going to do shit. What is she going to do? Sure she can kill him, but how does that save her and her citizens. She and they will be dead as well.

Can it be saved yes. If the MC was thinking to himself. "Yes bitch I will play your stupid game for now. But as soon as I get all trained up and learn all your secrets. You will be the one on your fucking knees." But I am not holding out too much hope.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Don't really like the sex scene as only focus on dom/sub. The story could progress a bit faster. It would be more interesting to see the world outside instead of just in the training center.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Damn. The story really is well written, and the renders are quite spectacular. It's too bad the sex scenes aren't really in my zone yet, I need more pervyness to want to commit, but as soon as we get some more intense stuff happening I might have to go over to Patreon or SS and toss some money in the devs' direction. Still, excellent work dev.

s22ll

Sep 29, 2020
[VN] [Ren'Py] How to Fix the Future [v0.2.4] [mr.moonmi] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.3GB
Repack size: 619MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caution: This one has "analytics" so blocking it with firewall or playing while offline is recommended.

PC = / PixelDrain / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cautious:
thanks dude

• Red Heart
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Allan Trumbull What the heck is wrong with you :LOL: ? Why the heck are facepalming all my comments and following me to all the threads that I comment about femdom. Is something wrong with you?
To be fair, I notice you spam that question a LOT. Although if it bothers them that much don't know why they didnt just block you lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamesstar

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Just for know... is the 2.4 the same that 2.4c? or have something more?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Allan Trumbull What the heck is wrong with you :LOL: ? Why the heck are facepalming all my comments and following me to all the threads that I comment about femdom. Is something wrong with you?
Did the same thing with me, probably personal insecurities. :-D
He just dislikes everything about femdom.
Can't accept other fetishes... *smh*

I have tracked him for quite a while (he blocks access to his profile) and call him out every chance I get. He makes a show of stating how he will not play games with NTR and other fetishes, but nonetheless will linger in the threads and slapping the facepalm emoji over and over. He also gets bent when there is interracial sex or, heaven forbid, an MC that isn't white. Some of his posts have been removed and I would hazard a guess he's been warned by admins on multiple occasions.

Why do some people spend so much time living in fear and hate? What a waste.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes