Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
cant wait for season 2.. and hopefully more after that.. its one of the few titles out there that i enjoy the story and character interactions and relationships as much as anything else.. It has such a broad scope that if th dev has the staying power it could be a long runner without feeling like its milking the story

Ivrhym

Jan 26, 2020
I downloaded the previous version of the game for Mac and swapped the old game folder (0.2.3) with the new one for Windows (0.2.4) but when I try to run the game it gives me an error with the analytics. Anyone knows how to fix it?

slick97

Dec 2, 2021

mr.moonmi said:
Hi everyone.

I just finished the scene with Olga. It took me two weeks. But I'll have to remake one animation. After finishing rendering and making a test video sequence, I noticed a huge mistake. Shit happens. But apart from that, it's cool.

The total numbers are: 571 renders & 18 animations. Yeah, I know. I have done a lot this week. Especially while having only 6 hours of power per day. As I said, I'm doing an impossible here:) I managed to make this scene pretty light in terms of requirements, so I was able to make everything render really fast. The next scenes are gonna be pretty heavy, so numbers won't grow that fast, unfortunately.

I also did a lot of post-work and coding. Almost three scenes are coded now. Need to finish the third scene, make a test playthrough, some polishing, and I'll be ready to send them to the translator.

People have spoken. The second option in Octavia's outfit poll has won.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Results: #1 - 7 votes | #2 - 26 votes | #3 - 18 votes.

Discord results (doesn't count): #1 - 1 vote | #2 - 18 votes | #3 - 31 votes

I'll hold a new outfit poll for another girl soon.

As for wallpaper and special renders, I'll try to make them by the end of next week.

Have a nice weekend and stay safe!

mr.moonmi

Eo21

Jun 22, 2020
Please could you implement sex scenes only with Octavia the character is a great milf but I don't like the fact that Liu is involved in all of them it would be great to have mc sex scenes with Octavia

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes