cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
mr.moonmi :
I've recently discovered your game and played it in one through to the latest update (0.2.4).
And I must say, I am really impressed! Very lovely and cute girls, the renderings are phantastic, I love your story, really good (near philosophical at the end of the capter) and witty storywriting, all in all 1A!!!
Now I am really, really looking forward to the next update!
And: you have a new patreon.....
Go on in this way and good luck!
Nice greetings from Vienna
C.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Difficult but possible? :p
Where there's a will there's a way!

It's nice seeing this thread pick up in activity lately. The growth moonmi had early on kinda got stunted when war broke out in Ukraine, but he's been powering through and getting a staggering amount of work done despite his power situation. Plus, his humor is awesome, especially towards the end of v0.2.4 with "watering" the plant.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021

mr.moonmi said:
A year ago, while visiting my parents, I was working late on this scene with Daisy in a classroom. Finished at 3 in the morning and went to sleep. Just was laying in bed watching some stuff on my phone when suddenly there was a bright flash outside the window that illuminated a whole room and in less than a second a huge explosion just a kilometer away from me. The blast wave nearly blew out the windows. This was the first missile of many others. Sleepless nights, russian jet fighters above my head, the clatter of the artillery, that never stopped working from morning till night. My family was lucky, and we were not occupied... Now we're so used to this that I don't stop working even while counter-air defences shoot down shahed drones outside my windows, lol. Well, of course, I'm exaggerating. But distant explosions and clatter don't bother me anymore. And there's no this horrible anxiety. A year ago, my life has completely changed. As the lives of millions of others. I appreciate your support, kind words and prayers. Thank you.

Now to the game news.
This week, I've completed all tasks I set for myself last week and even more. I did postwork for all art except for the last scene. Coded all scenes except the last. I posed and rendered 6 animations this week as well as some static renders. And I'd say they are the best I've ever done. They could be better in terms of quality. But I can't afford the luxury of rendering hundreds of frames for days. It took almost a day to render each, so... Oh, and the good news is that all translations are also already done. Except for the last scene... Yes, the last scene is all that is left, and I'm working on it. Fortunately, there was no power outage at all this week. Thank the whole world for that and our electricians.

Current total numbers*: 877 renders and 26 animations.

*The numbers are approximate.

Why did I begin to say that the numbers are approximate? Because I can't accurately track real current numbers. I use a very complicated workflow for creating art. Some of my renders are made from different, separately rendered parts. I do this because of two reasons. First, it decreases rendering time. And second, it's not always possible to render everything I need in one scene, because of the lack of VRAM. Plus, some animations will be eventually combined into one single animation. So I just give you roughly counted numbers of files in my folders. So final numbers may be different.

I don't want to rush things, but it is possible that next week I will finish the update, and we will enter a polishing phase where the proofreading and beta test start. Fingers crossed.

Poll news
I will work on this month's wallpaper and special renders this weekend. Olga has won a wallpaper poll, and Liu has won a special renders poll.

A poll for in-game special renders for this update is live. You can vote .

Have a nice weekend and stay safe!

mr.moonmi
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mr.moonmi said:
*Edit: Removed unused image attachments

slick97

Dec 2, 2021

mr.moonmi said:
This is my last dev update before the release.

I finished all art, including all postwork. Rerendered two animations coz it had a horrible mistake with the camera and I didn't notice it on time. I also posed and rendered several new ones. I almost finished coding the final scripts as well. And my translator working on the last scene. So all the translations will be finished soon. I reworked a bit the first cinematic and completed the second yesterday. I also did many backend things, which is hard to report. In short, it was a productive week.

I just woke up, did my workout, took a shower, and I'm full of energy and ready to do the final touches to the code. Then I'll add music(I've picked a few tracks, but still need to do some searches), do several playthroughs, polish things, fix bugs if there are any, and we will start beta-test and proofreading. I hope it won't take long and there won't be any problems.

Current total numbers: 886 renders and 33 animations.

Some of the renders and animations are included in cinematics, so the numbers in the release changelog will be lower.

Poll news
The results of the in-game special renders poll:

Daisy and Cathy will get their in-game special render this release. I don't have any ideas for them yet, but I'll come up with something later. If you have any, feel free to submit your ideas in the comments. I won't mind :)

P.S. 1 vote for Riley... *Sobbing*

Patreon changes
I'll make some changes to the tiers on the release day. The most significant change is that starting from chapter 2, there will be no more public releases.

I understand that some people will be disappointed because of that, but it's something I've been thinking about for a while. And after weighing all the pros and cons, I decided it's for the best. It's best for me and best for the game and its future. It may reduce the number of players, but it'll increase my income. That means better hardware more quickly and some sort of financial stability for me. I don't have many patrons, so every extra $ is important. This update is pretty expensive already. I even bought a few very expensive music tracks this time. And I really hope that after the release, I'll be able to afford a new GPU. I'm not gonna lie, I'm really annoyed by the VRAM limit that I hit in almost every scene I work on. And it has to change.

However, after some time, when chapter 3 will be ready, chapter 2 will be added to the demo version (which now includes the first chapter). Therefore, I don't completely cut the opportunity to play new versions for free, It's just that from now on, it may take a while to become available. Not after every release, but after every chapter. I think it's the best compromise and that it's fair.

I'll add this paragraph to the public post on a release day later.

So the changes to the tires:

• Level 1 Agent($2) removed "Access to new updates 3 days before public release (the date is determined later. ≈ 1 month after release).
Now, the new updates will be available starting from $5.

• Level 2 Agent($5) added "0.5 vote in community polls".
Now, the $5 patrons will be able to vote in the community polls. Though, the voting power will be very weak. Only half of a vote. But it still may influence the results.

• Level 5 Agent($30) added "Access to previews of the upcoming animations".
Just thought this tier needed something extra and considering that I'll increase the number of animations it may be interesting for some.

Final words
These are the last days when you still can add your name to the credits of the game. So do that if you want before I made a final build of this update. You can add your name .

I won't give you any release dates. I'll release it as soon as it's ready. And most likely next week. So stay tuned.

Have a nice weekend and stay safe!

mr.moonmi

mr.moonmi' said:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
What is the kind of content with the futa/trans character in this game?
Does she fuck the girls or will she do it in the future? Will it fuck Mc's ass? Or is one of those that only take dick but don't use theirs.

• Angry
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
What is the kind of content with the futa/trans character in this game?

Does she fuck the girls or will she do it in the future?
As far as I'm away, Moonmi hasn't made any mention of Daisy actively looking for other girls. That being said, towards the end of part 3 of chapter 1, she shares a story about a girl, however I'm not going to post it here since it's several lines long.

Will it fuck Mc's ass?
Most likely not. That isn't to say Octavia won't push Mc's boundaries with her weird dom/sub content, but Daisy has a specific personality type that makes pegging unlikely.

Or is one of those that only take dick but don't use theirs.
This is the most probable outcome. As I mentioned above, Daisy has a specific personality and story attached to her, so the content will center around that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: holaje12

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018

As far as I'm away, Moonmi hasn't made any mention of Daisy actively looking for other girls. That being said, towards the end of part 3 of chapter 1, she shares a story about a girl, however I'm not going to post it here since it's several lines long.

Most likely not. That isn't to say Octavia won't push Mc's boundaries with her weird dom/sub content, but Daisy has a specific personality type that makes pegging unlikely.

This is the most probable outcome. As I mentioned above, Daisy has a specific personality and story attached to her, so the content will center around that.
Yeah, you never know with this kind of characters. I'll have to wait and see I guess.

• Angry
Reactions: muschi123
Sep 13, 2020
This one has "analytics" so blocking it with firewall or playing while offline is recommended

How does one block it by firewall?

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
Any new content in this update?
A new update dropped yesterday on patreon

Changelog v0.3.0 (Chapter 2, Part One):
  • 888 Full-HD renders. (some of them are part of the cinematic)
  • 33 Full-HD animation. (some of them are part of the cinematic)
  • 2 cinematics.
  • 14 music tracks.
  • 5 sound effects.
  • 6 new unlockable special renders.
  • Added Ukrainian language.
  • Fixed typos in EN and RU versions.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This one has "analytics" so blocking it with firewall or playing while offline is recommended

How does one block it by firewall?

Depends on the OS, or if your using a third party Firewall, just Google.

Any new content in this update?
According to the person who's compressing it...no

done (there is virtually no new content from v0.2.4 :cautious: its better to just wait for v0.3.0)
how to fix the future [v0.2.5]
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-fix-the-future-v0-2-4-mr-moonmi.80788/

Reactions: FAP369ZONE
4.30 star(s) 61 Votes