SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No new content came with v0.2.5 ??

[VN] [Ren'Py] How to Fix the Future [Chapter 1, v0.2.5] [mr.moonmi] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Notice: If you played the previous v0.2.4 know that there is virtually no new content.
The update was correct as the previous version here was v0.2.4 so we got an update now to v0.2.5 which I assume is bugfixes.

v0.2.5 looks like also the "last public" release, as it says no more public release and no more releases at the $1 tier.

Reactions: ddaisy

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Grabbed the update and I had a save at the end of the last time I had played it, it was kind of funny to just load the save and the game was done lol. I'll check it out again in a week or two I guess, hopefully with an actual story update.
v0.3.0 will, v0.2.5 was just the last public release with bufixes etc, v0.2.4 was here, so it just got updated to that is all.

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
How do you actually get on the Octavia dom path, I refused to call her Mistress, but as the game progressed (during the test), the MC automatically started calling her that, now I am not sure what I am doing anymore.

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
How do you actually get on the Octavia dom path, I refused to call her Mistress, but as the game progressed (during the test), the MC automatically started calling her that, now I am not sure what I am doing anymore.
Keep progressing. There is another scene with Octavia and Liu where you will get one more choice between sub and dom.

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
v0.3.0 from itch
PC -
Mac -
Android -

Thank you SAHC for shelling out $$$ for this and sharing it so that i can get some internet points :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HowToFixTheFuture-0.3.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] How to Fix the Future [Chapter 1-2, Part 1, v0.3.0] [mr.moonmi] [LQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.06GB
Repack size: 466MB

Caution: This one has "analytics" so blocking it with firewall or playing while offline is recommended.

PC = / / /
MacOS = / / / (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Added UQ Edition in below spoiler for those that prefer Quality focused repack (1.06GB).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cautious:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 61 Votes