Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Progress Report from Patreon.

Dev update #15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The good news is that I finished the heaviest wet-rainy part of work. Now things are moving faster. Currently, we are at 63 renders and 1 animation. I mostly worked on renders this week. So nothing more to add on progress.

In this update, you'll learn more about what happened when you went to the future. You'll learn more about Chloe. And, as our poll has shown, about Cathy.

Poll results: Cathy-14, Chloe-10, Riley-3, Olga-7. Very interesting to be honest) All votes were fairly evenly distributed. Sorry for not posting previews as I promised this week. I was quite busy and just haven't much time for post-work. I did a bit of that, though, just not enough for a separate post. My best friend is getting married, and I'm his best man. We have a bachelor party tomorrow. So I was busy with all the preparations. I hope we won't end up in Vegas like in Hangover lol... Anyway, I'll try to post previews on Monday-Tuesday.

That's it for now. Have a nice weekend and stay safe.
mr.moonmi
I honestly thought this game had been abandoned such was the extreme long waits between updates. I really liked the concept of this game, after a while not seeing any further updates i grew a bit sad thinking this game was abandoned. Thankfully the devs and game is progressing and still here. Fingers crossed this will be a nice lengthy sci-fi romp through space and time like suggested. You really need to make faster updates, given how terribly slow they are to arrive. thanks for the game, looking forward to playing this update, which basically means I need to start from the beginning because I forgot a lot things lol

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I come back in 7 years then it should be 1.0 I guess :)
Well, this was their comment on ITCH to a user about the $30 price tag when it first came out.

It's a starting price to get a new update on a release day. Over time, the price goes down. Right now, it's available for $20.

I have a release dates determined for other prices:

• $15: Monday, March 13
  • $10: Friday, March 17
  • $5: Wednesday, March 22
Everyone decides for themselves if they can afford it, don't want to wait, or just want to support me. Otherwise, you can just wait.

Btw, it may take a few years to finish the game. So it's a long wait. Just saying)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: VicValenn

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Is there any sex scenes in this yet?
Yeah, MC fucks a few girls. He also gets a handjob from a professional blue-balling redhead that shouldn't be trusted as she's obviously just using him for her own ends. She later falls asleep on him on the couch as he uselessly jerks off and cums on her ponytail.

• Haha
Reactions: fishysnake

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, MC fucks a few girls. He also gets a handjob from a professional blue-balling redhead that shouldn't be trusted as she's obviously just using him for her own ends. She later falls asleep on him on the couch as he uselessly jerks off and cums on her ponytail.
If i had to guess, she belongs to the rebells (or whatever they are), which roam outside of the cities.
Nah, i'm sure her ideas of anarchy and survival of the fittest will greatly improve the already shitty situation :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
hmm i stumbled upon a strange bug the hate octavia variable seems to not activate corectly in teh option to not apologize to her

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes