SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
v0.3.0 from itch
PC - MEGA
Mac - MEGA
Android - MEGA

Thank you SAHC for shelling out $$$ for this and sharing it so that i can get some internet points :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully you got them again as someone got to them and removed them, hopefully you mirrored them ;)

EDIT, guess it don't matter now since mirrors are in the OP :)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So what is the story? Reading it sounds like Woman control the world.. men from the future come back to save the future.. hence taking control solely out of the control of woman. As that is the ONLY thing that makes sense if it's female domination and no other domination involved.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
So what is the story? Reading it sounds like Woman control the world.. men from the future come back to save the future.. hence taking control solely out of the control of woman. As that is the ONLY thing that makes sense if it's female domination and no other domination involved.
A woman controls the part of the world they are in - like a President/Chancellor/whatever, and you can be dominated by her. But the 'world' is not controlled by women in the sense that men are subservient. Not at all.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
A woman has control but it's not a case of men coming in to take over. It's not a female dominated society, MC is part of a team that also includes women.

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
<And when two agents from the future show up, he suddenly becomes involved in matters and stakes that are much bigger than he could ever hope to imagine… > Sounds like
That is exactly what I thought. Probably not as comedic though.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So basically a pussy of an MC on a female team that lets the female dom him.. yep no thanks.. No pussy MC game for me.
Do you just read words and make up your own shit in your head?

Who said any of that?

There is one female in charge of everything, you get the option to sub for her. The team is mix male and female, none of those are doms.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
the game looks promising until i notice one thing...
" Apr 26, 2021 Version: 0.3.0 " that's a hard thing to come around...
i'll propably check it later but don't have my hope too high

Reactions: diolo

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
<And when two agents from the future show up, he suddenly becomes involved in matters and stakes that are much bigger than he could ever hope to imagine… > Sounds like
This is a parody of the show, with some differences (note the parody tag).

4.30 star(s) 62 Votes