Mr. Spam Yeet

Aug 16, 2022
Anyone has an idea when the next update is coming? Looking to play the game but considering the last update came a while back I was thinking the next update is right around the corner. Is that the case or am I gonna have to wait for a couple of months more and should just play it now?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mafarus

mafarus

Apr 29, 2023
Anyone has an idea when the next update is coming? Looking to play the game but considering the last update came a while back I was thinking the next update is right around the corner. Is that the case or am I gonna have to wait for a couple of months more and should just play it now?
Well, playing now is like licking a knife after cutting a cake. You will feel the taste, you will want more, but the cake has already been eaten (in this case, it has not yet been baked).
And about the game as a whole, what will happen next, it's a matter of trust.
I hope the authors still manage to make a high-quality product graphically and scripted, and as for private content, I hope there are sexually savvy among them, who understand and accept not only textbook and well-known varieties of love games, but also people who do not shy away from experiments and unconventional things :)

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Tried this game and must say it supprised me in alot of ways since it has tag i normaly wouldent touch with a 10ft pole, but alot can be turned off doing play which is nice, and it seems like you can say no to fuck anyone you dont want which is the only reason i am still playing the game.

But and ofc there is a but, its not supposed to have NTR if i understand it right, but since i am not really into the girls with big tits it removed about 90% of all the girls as an intrest but Chloe and Liu are more my taste, but with Liu it really feels like NTR and since shes a LI MC can go after and have sex with and Liu is pretty much forced to satisfie all the desires of Octavia and Octavia can use Liu as a whore to send out to fuck anyone, how is that not NTR?

• Haha
Reactions: holaje12
4.30 star(s) 61 Votes