Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
There is an incompatibility with the walkthrough mod and the game script. It does not happen when you play without the mod.
Well NO. It does happen anyway. It occured to me twice: when I unlocked the handjob scene with the readhead and when I unlocked the sex scene with the asian girl.

Reactions: den_tiger

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Screenshot_1.png

This is a lie.
They are not allowed to return to their own time.

Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png

You mean the "uniform" that ONLY the MC wears?

If only the MC is wearing it then it isn't a uniform.

I guess slang stopped evolving.
Screenshot_5.png

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
3 days ago
Developer update #85

Hey guys. Sorry I'm a little late. I was sure today is Sunday
I'm fully focused on the Octavia scene and will be for the next few weeks I think. Good progress in writing and art in this part. I'm sure all of you will love this part of this update. It doesn't matter which path you're on. I also did some coding last week, so we have some progress on that part as well. I made some adjustments in my post-work process and finalized all previously rendered animations.

As for the numbers, we are close to 642 renders and 9 animations.
I'm sure we're going to break a new record with this update and it will be the biggest one I've ever done. In terms of numbers. As for timing, unlikely. As there will be different scenes for different paths. So a single move might not take that long. But it is what it is.

Check out last month's wallpaper featuring Riley if you missed it and Daisy & Cathy's special renders where they surf, sunbathe and live their best during the hottest summer
My plans for this week are the same. Posing, rendering and encoding. I have already prepared a new preview for you and will post it in the next few days. So stay tuned.
Good week and take care.
mister moonmi.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok I ran into a massive bug, wrong pathing or inconsistency in the story.

At every turn I asserted myself to Octavia and resisted her stupid Dom play with Liu, but for some reason in this episode he just goes along with it. What the fuck is that?

Last edited:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
how many runs do I need for this game? virtue, depravity? or do I need to solo each girl?

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Hmmm. Started to play the game.
Looks wise, Cathy looks like the lead girl from AOA, while Riley looks like a short Sage from BAD and the asian girl is similar to the one from freepass.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes