BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png
The fuk. is there a fix for this cyrillic writing? And its not like is one word its full sentences of dialog...

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I'm loving the game (still at chapter 1), but if there's something that left me a little disappointed is how after the "challenge" she made you choose your path. I'd have preferred an indirect choice (she decides, as it should be) based on your previous actions.
Kind of ruined how engaged I was with the game, to be honest.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
mr.moonmi
There is an error in script ch1_sc31_mom_veronica.rpy:
Code:
    if "ch1sc26sniffchloe" in choices and flavourlover == True:
        $ sniffer == True
    if watersports == True and squirt == False:
        $ watersports == False
        $ squirt == True
You used double = on the variables so they don't get set in the game.

Reactions: darlic

bo77om

Nov 20, 2022
great game, not gonna lie. I was totally surprised to see Ukrainian language in the menu, and even more surprised with the quality of the translation. Kudos to the people who worked on this translation and kudos to the dev.
Looking forward to new updates!

Reactions: damnedfrog

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I hope we will start having scenes on Octavia's vanilla route in the next update. We already know a couple of very personal things about her and she seems grateful that we have helped her. And she is already starting to treat us as an equal. 5 sub/dom route scenes and none on the vanilla route. I know it's bound to take longer, but even if it's just some teasing or a kiss it would be nice to get started.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JuniorAT

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
Does Depravity/Virtue change the sex scenes at all? From what I read it changes dialogue but I couldn't find if it changes the sex scenes either by changing what scenes you have access too or by changing the sex scenes themselves.

Not a big fan of game mechanics being in a game and not being explained anywhere. The Depravity/Virtue stat isn't explained in game anywhere I could find and it's not explained here in the game description.

foxfictioneer

May 16, 2023
Wow, these rendered images are seriously impressive! And hey, I gotta say, the story you've got going on is pretty darn interesting! It's got me hooked! ;)(y)

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes