Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
Imo you can add "male domination" tag. Basically all scenes with Liu, if the player chooses the “domination path”. And ofc my favorite scene from the game (important to know the context):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: And "dystopian setting" tag. Situation shown in game is clearly dystopian.

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
hmmm, it's every time the same with games which are not tagged as harem ... just as you have the MC "committed" to a char (LI) you like, the story trows a new even more interesting char (pos LI) at the screen ... it's a plus if you wanna play the game later one more time, but it's minus on my list for really enjoying a game with a lot of beautiful, unique and interesting woman.
In a harem scenario you would not have to worry about such things, you simply would choose which are in and which are not ;)
Just a relaxing and joyful game session.
Other than that, it's a really good game - in visual and story. (like the game "Summer is gone" ... I think I caught a reverence to this one - the Smiley token).

7/10 from my side - would be higher with a harem scenario ^^

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I don't think I'd played this since its first version... god damn Chole is a dreamboat.... though naming 2 of the characters Chole and Cathy can't be confusing for just me, there's a lotta names out there ya know...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LuciferPrometheus
Jul 17, 2017
Not a fan of all sorts of futuristic plots, but visually the game looks great. Everything is at a high level, from performance to animations and sound. Special thanks for the android port of the current version.

Reactions: Runningman666

mylifexi

Jan 14, 2022
Not a fan of all sorts of futuristic plots, but visually the game looks great. Everything is at a high level, from performance to animations and sound. Special thanks for the android port of the current version.
Same here.Not really a fan of this type of genre, but renders and the plot got me hooked.Keep it up dev!

Reactions: The Wizard of Oz

Runningman666

Feb 25, 2020
Generally, very good game!

It will be nice to know what happens next in the scenario and what will be the main cause to take our hero to the future.

The graphic and models are really good, please keep it that way(water do the job).

This is the first game that presents an animation of spaceship, not only... you know.
Having such a good model of it, why it has destroyed so fast?

And who is the main "bad guy" in the game?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and waiting for the next update.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
For the next scene with Olga,
I hope the MC will be able to appreciate her great body. :love:
I disagree, he could do that (the appreciation), while just watching! Look for another blue ball game (BBG)
But Olga is not what I want. Goggle your Olga, while we move on to the girls and have some action.

cmon1234

May 19, 2017
I liked this game. Models, dialogue, characters etc. are all top notch. I was worried about the story since it started like a stargate parody, but quickly found it's own place and definitely not a parody. 5 starts, can't wait to play more.

Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
I disagree, he could do that (the appreciation), while just watching! Look for another blue ball game (BBG)
But Olga is not what I want. Goggle your Olga, while we move on to the girls and have some action.
Well..
I don't think you need to tell me :unsure:
I'm sorry :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes