Which girl do you find more attractive?

• Total voters

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I almost stopped playing during the first school day. Writing seemed juvenile and MC so stupid, that I was prepared to delete game already, but once I got past the roof scene, story kept getting better and better. In the end I loved it. Crazy and hot family, sexy teacher and MC growing some balls was enjoyable to follow.

I was sad to read in the end, that there's only one more update planned.

I found one error:
In the sentence "Just don't reach for my boobs, and you can do whatever you want with your girlfriend" the teller was MC, when it should have been sister.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yes, thank you, I have been on the forum a bit so know how to search for, and exclude specific tags.

Fact remains, not all games where you can change the relationships are tagged that way, so not sure why the continued back and forth on what's a relatively useless topic?

If you don't believe this, look for games you think might be tagged and see if they are, and then see if the relationships are adjustable. You'll find a sizable number of them don't have the tag. So if someone is only searching for that tag they are probably missing out on some games.

I mean we can't even get the forum to auto block tags when we say "yes block all games with this tag" if we select something from the list when we block individual games, so it is what it is. :)
For the sake of not continuing this unremarkable discussion, I will accept at face value everything you wrote.

But here's another question: Why is this release labeled Version: 0.93 Patreon, when there is no longer a Patreon page for this game? Was this release uploaded just before the page was eliminated?

• Angry
Reactions: huge43

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
The virgin tag is not gender specific.
The main character is a virgin, and him losing that virginity is the motivation for the changes that set the story in motion.
So the tag is appropriate. Thanks.
Users are not utilizing the tag in that manner. Factor in appropriate use of tags. A FUB MC having big manboobs does not cause the game to require big boobs tags (although that would be funny :KEK:). So that tag is NOT appropriate. Thanks.

Regardless, the game looks great, and I'll definitely give it a look. All the best to dev. :PogChamp:

• Haha
Reactions: GPoint and OWSam000

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Language can't be changed from Russian.

Doh. Scrollbar to the right shows other languages. I have never seen that UI design.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GPoint

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
I almost stopped playing during the first school day. Writing seemed juvenile and MC so stupid, that I was prepared to delete game already, but once I got past the roof scene, story kept getting better and better.
You have the patience of a saint. As soon as he pulled the fire alarm move I enabled the Skip All Text option. Who the hell does that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: huge43

GPoint

Eternally f*cking shocked
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
Language can't be changed from Russian.

Doh. Scrollbar to the right shows other languages. I have never seen that UI design.
Hmm. You choose the language even before reaching the main menu... Yes, you can change it in the settings as well, but that's more of a "backup option."

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Great game, but it sounded like the dev is about to add a bunch of branches and mechanics to the last chapter? Seems odd to change lanes so close to the end, though I guess getting experience isn't bad. Just a little worried momentum will be lost and things may get off track.

But again, great game.

GPoint

Eternally f*cking shocked
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
Great game, but it sounded like the dev is about to add a bunch of branches and mechanics to the last chapter? Seems odd to change lanes so close to the end, though I guess getting experience isn't bad. Just a little worried momentum will be lost and things may get off track.

But again, great game.
There won't be many branches, just two (not counting the choice with Eve), two different endings. And mechanics like Point and Click won't be in the last chapter, but throughout the game. If someone wants to collect them, they'll have to play the game from the very beginning, there will be bonus renders and animations, an optional story.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
How to Lose One's Virginity

More like, How to Instantly Ruin Your Game:

Screenshot 2024-10-17 01-23-25 [OBS].png

Screenshot 2024-10-17 01-25-02 [OBS].png

Going through a rough patch? Dafuq is she, your girlfriend or your sister? I chose girlfriend because I'm tired of every incest game needing to have a sister in it. Let alone two. Especially ones like this that lazily make you choose your own relationships. But then immediately right off the bat, the first thing you see in the game is the typical awkward bathroom interaction with her. If she were your girlfriend, this wouldn't be a big deal. And if she were your sister, she wouldn't be doing the flirty 'wash my back for me' thing if you're supposedly going through a "rough patch."

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes