Which girl do you find more attractive?

• Total voters

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
Just a thought, but just building up a picture from those images on page 1. The one where he's about to jump off the building. Was that after he'd been married for a few years?

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Is that the same as the patreon version? Or better? Or worse.
I literally provided the search and post links in my first response that have the answer to both your previous and this question. Post #351
It's taking me longer to type this response than it took to search for FE with the search function on the page, and read the posts that were in the results. Search results for query: FE

Reactions: jillybeans

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
I literally provided the search and post links in my first response that have the answer to both your previous and this question. Post #351
It's taking me longer to type this response than it took to search for FE with the search function on the page, and read the posts that were in the results. Search results for query: FE
Sorry, i only quickly scanned the message, didnt even noticed the link you gave :p thanks for replying again, or i would have missed completely

Reactions: Dr. Mick

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
You change the relationships and it's not hard-coded so the tag isn't needed.
But don't most AVNs with that option get incest tagged? I've seen alot of AVNs that were never even meant to be incest get the tag even with just a 3rd party patch or mod, so I'd think if it were possible with a setter it should get it (and keep it, because I'm almost certain this once had it). I mean how many readers do you think seriously use that to set everyone as step-people or landladies or roommates? Just about every AVN I've come across with a relationship setter is actually meant to be incest (ie just about anything from Inceston), and if you set them to anything but blood relatives it makes it like anything from weird to just plain ridiculous.

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
Who also can't install apps larger than 2 GB on android?
It's just another reason Android sucks for games more complicated than Tetris, 2GB is a file size limit of the OS. Just like the mostly obsolete Fat32 file system can't get bigger than 4GB. No idea why Google put such limits in an OS that in many ways is even worse than Windows 98 from 10 years before, it's like they thought phones would never get bigger than 16GB/128MB ram.

Last edited:

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
It's just another reason Andorid sucks for games more complicated than Tetris, 2GB is a file size limit of the OS. Just like the mostly obsolete Fat32 file system can't get bigger than 4GB. No idea why Google put such limits in an OS that in many ways is even worse than Windows 98 from 10 years before, it's like they thought phones would never get bigger than 16GB/128MB ram.
That's not a limitation of Android, it's a limitation of whatever filesystem the manufacturer, or user, setup on the device, storage, or of a specific app.

By design, modern versions of Android use either EXT4 or F2FS as a filesystem. Those two systems have an upper file limit of 16 and 3.94 terabytes (TB) respectively.
What can restrict the file size on the device is if the manufacturer has their own system and UI programed with a different filesystem or limitations.
This can limit how it accesses the storage, or if a user is still using a microSD card with their device, it may have been formatted with a filesystem that has a smaller limit.
Different apps have their own imposed limitations as well, which are set by the developer, not by the OS.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
That's not a limitation of Android, it's a limitation of whatever filesystem the manufacturer, or user, setup on the device, storage, or of a specific app.

By design, modern versions of Android use either EXT4 or F2FS as a filesystem. Those two systems have an upper file limit of 16 and 3.94 terabytes (TB) respectively.
What can restrict the file size on the device is if the manufacturer has their own system and UI programed with a different filesystem or limitations.
This can limit how it accesses the storage, or if a user is still using a microSD card with their device, it may have been formatted with a filesystem that has a smaller limit.
Different apps have their own imposed limitations as well, which are set by the developer, not by the OS.
Yeah the 2gb thing wasn't even an issue for me a few years ago... It's gotten enshittified. Miss my old LG phones, stupid Samsung.

Reactions: Dr. Mick

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HowToLoseOnesVirginity-0.93
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: capii

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
But don't most AVNs with that option get incest tagged? I've seen alot of AVNs that were never even meant to be incest get the tag even with just a 3rd party patch or mod, so I'd think if it were possible with a setter it should get it (and keep it, because I'm almost certain this once had it). I mean how many readers do you think seriously use that to set everyone as step-people or landladies or roommates? Just about every AVN I've come across with a relationship setter is actually meant to be incest (ie just about anything from Inceston), and if you set them to anything but blood relatives it makes it like anything from weird to just plain ridiculous.
I have not seen many of them that have incest flagged if you are allowed to change the relationships because it's not incest required. Yes, I have seen it on some, but the same could be said of games with an i-patch, they are basically the same as those that let you change relationship and aren't always flagged.

I would assume (and could be wrong) that if you can change the relationship it wouldn't be flagged because that's not guaranteed to occur and is player preference.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes