GPoint

Eternally f*cking shocked
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
How to Lose One's Virginity

More like, How to Instantly Ruin Your Game:

View attachment 4141075

View attachment 4141077

Going through a rough patch? Dafuq is she, your girlfriend or your sister? I chose girlfriend because I'm tired of every incest game needing to have a sister in it. Let alone two. Especially ones like this that lazily make you choose your own relationships. But then immediately right off the bat, the first thing you see in the game is the typical awkward bathroom interaction with her. If she were your girlfriend, this wouldn't be a big deal. And if she were your sister, she wouldn't be doing the flirty 'wash my back for me' thing if you're supposedly going through a "rough patch."
Guys... what do you think? Maybe we should tell him?
About rules of the Patreon...

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Guys... what do you think? Maybe we should tell him?
About rules of the Patreon...
Oh right, because knowing there are better ways to implement incest than making the player "choose your own relationships" can only mean ignorance of Patreon's stupid rules. Rules that make ignorant developers actively ruin their own games because they don't know how to design a binary script that checks for an incest patch.

Reactions: GPoint

GPoint

Eternally f*cking shocked
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
Oh right, because knowing there are better ways to implement incest than making the player "choose your own relationships" can only mean ignorance of Patreon's stupid rules. Rules that make ignorant developers actively ruin their own games because they don't know how to design a binary script that checks for an incest patch.
If you're so smart but make such strange posts like the one above, then you really are a troll, as mentioned before. I won't feed you anymore. By the way, this is my first game, and I am indeed an inexperienced developer, and I'm not ashamed of it—I'm learning. But you are an ungrateful boor sitting on a pirated forum and whining about games not being good enough for you. Now that's shameful:(

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
If you're so smart but make such strange posts like the one above, then you really are a troll, as mentioned before. I won't feed you anymore. By the way, this is my first game, and I am indeed an inexperienced developer, and I'm not ashamed of it—I'm learning. But you are an ungrateful boor sitting on a pirated forum and whining about games not being good enough for you. Now that's shameful:(
And you're a developer sitting on this pirate forum expecting nothing but praise. Stop being so naïve. I'm not a troll and that was by no means a "strange" comment. There are reasons why you shouldn't make the player "choose their own relationships" in an obvious incest game and instead opt for using a patch. Here's four of them.

Mom
Mother
mom
mother

Imagine you're writing a story and can only choose one of these words to address a female parent. Your grammar is going to inevitably get fucked up and it's going to be cringe inducing for the reader. So why not just write it the way it was meant to be and code in a if/then variable that checks for a patch and disguise it with "landlady" when there isn't one. That's the way hundreds of other developers do it to bypass Patreon's rules. And more often than not their game still comes out fucked up, but at least a patch offers more flexibility. Such as not being stuck with whatever word the player chose for mom at the beginning of the game.

Reactions: Chissident

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
And you're a developer sitting on this pirate forum expecting nothing but praise. Stop being so naïve. I'm not a troll and that was by no means a "strange" comment. There are reasons why you shouldn't make the player "choose their own relationships" in an obvious incest game and instead opt for using a patch. Here's four of them.

Mom
Mother
mom
mother

Imagine you're writing a story and can only choose one of these words to address a female parent. Your grammar is going to inevitably get fucked up and it's going to be cringe inducing for the reader. So why not just write it the way it was meant to be and code in a if/then variable that checks for a patch and disguise it with "landlady" when there isn't one. That's the way hundreds of other developers do it to bypass Patreon's rules. And more often than not their game still comes out fucked up, but at least a patch offers more flexibility. Such as not being stuck with whatever word the player chose for mom at the beginning of the game.
Imagine you're a player playing this game, and discover that you've made the wrong choice! Oh, the horror! What am I to do! :eek: I guess I have no choice but to either continue with my fucked-up choice or abandon the game.

Ignoring the fact that wrong capitalization is hardly noticeable in an AVN (even at the beginning of a sentence - to handle all situations properly, the developer needs to code capitalization logic into the game), or that using Mom/Mother instead of mom/mother would hardly kill the understanding of a sentence [explain to me how that would matter at all], there is nothing preventing one from going back and changing the variable to whatever floats one's boat.

There are a lot of incest games out there, and several ways for developers to flout Patreon's dictates, including the one used in this game, the one you've suggested, and complete rewrite of the script. Do you go around to all of them and instruct the developers on the 'proper' way to code their games?

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
[explain to me how that would matter at all], there is nothing preventing one from going back and changing the variable to whatever floats one's boat.

There are a lot of incest games out there, and several ways for developers to flout Patreon's dictates, including the one used in this game, the one you've suggested, and complete rewrite of the script. Do you go around to all of them and instruct the developers on the 'proper' way to code their games?
Two words. First impressions. They are everything. And I'd at least like to make it past the first literal minute of a game without the developer making me feel like they're an idiot. Lord knows there are more than enough other ways for them to do that already besides setting up and falling into their own contextual pit traps.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
There are reasons why you shouldn't make the player "choose their own relationships" in an obvious incest game and instead opt for using a patch.
Right now, there are a bunch of Devs with their Patreon under review for incest patches found on this site and other third-party sites.
Patches are becoming quite risky, even if they are "fan made".
If a Dev wants to keep their Patreon, and make an incest game, naming relationships is the safest way to do that right now.
Until Patreon thinks of another way to fuck adult game Devs out of their money. :devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Two words. First impressions. They are everything. And I'd at least like to make it past the first literal minute of a game without the developer making me feel like they're an idiot. Lord knows there are more than enough other ways for them to do that already besides setting up and falling into their own contextual pit traps.
I have never seen anyone else complain about this in any incest game... EVER, and I've played, followed and supported many, so I see no reason in arguing over what appears to be your personal problem.

Reactions: sava75

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I have never seen anyone else complain about this in any incest game... EVER, and I've played, followed and supported many, so I see no reason in arguing over what appears to be your personal problem.
Probably because most of you people are all too easily satisfied and more than happy to toss these developers' salads for breadcrumbs.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
:FacePalm:No one is virgin in this game except mc, why virgin tag exist because mc is virgin but not even a virgin love interest in game?
Tags are just to avoid things you don't like not find stuff!
I'm trying to find real virgins, but every game that I find they'll lose it sooner or later! You have to agree, the virgin tag is only useful / earned when they stay virgin, otherwise there is no virgin to find after playing the game. Everyone is losing their virgininity, why the tag?! I agree, this game has not earned it too! The MC could have stayed virgin, but NOOOOO!

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes