• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
You missed a round box in the middle of the central mountain, sort of high valley in the middle between smuggler shack and highest mountain peak.
Also I believe there is a large box on north-western island ring, on an island with a tree, right close to the tree. However it's a strange, because there was a box when I loaded a game saved in previous version and
there was not when I started new game.
I could not find a loot marked at the ship wreck on your map. Searched rocks in the sea, searched wreck, found nothing, just obvious hat.

There is my list:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Last three new to me I found based on your map, thanks.
For the shipwreck, you have to climb out to the very tip of the mast. There is a hat you can collect, the tip of the mast should have a red glow.
If you time the waves right you can get onto one of the ropes and walk up almost to the very tip, if you can't do that, you should be able to climb the rocks above the ship and jump onto it's side and work your way over to climb up on the mast.

Chlorotrifluoride

May 22, 2018
I updated my map to include some of the ones I missed, yet I couldn't find number 6 or number 10.
If you could take a screenshot of the map while your character is standing adjacent to the container i could add that location to the map.

Reactions: CaptainBipto
Mar 10, 2019
I updated my map to include some of the ones I missed, yet I couldn't find number 6 or number 10.
If you could take a screenshot of the map while your character is standing adjacent to the container i could add that location to the map.
I was not accurate about #10. It's not on the island with a tree, it's a bit further northeast on the island with 3 trees. The chest is in the water, submerged most time.
I couldn't find #6 today. Mountains are wast, ridiculously steep, hard to move there with no climbing mode. But I've seen that chest twice so I'm sure it's there.
By chance I found another chest in mountains, not on my list yet. It's north of the highest peak in a pithole.

Reactions: Galoran

Chlorotrifluoride

May 22, 2018
I was not accurate about #10. It's not on the island with a tree, it's a bit further northeast on the island with 3 trees. The chest is in the water, submerged most time.
I couldn't find #6 today. Mountains are wast, ridiculously steep, hard to move there with no climbing mode. But I've seen that chest twice so I'm sure it's there.
By chance I found another chest in mountains, not on my list yet. It's north of the highest peak in a pithole.

McCee

Apr 11, 2020
Would someone please explain clearly and honestly why the link to the windows build is always updated yet any other OS is not?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Would someone please explain clearly and honestly why the link to the windows build is always updated yet any other OS is not?
That's the only version the person who posted it had access to.

ad232002

Oct 4, 2019
Game is unplayable due to camera constantly tilting up and to the side. does not change if im using keyboard and mouse or controller. any help?

THESUPREMEUSERNAME

Jun 15, 2017
Game is unplayable due to camera constantly tilting up and to the side. does not change if im using keyboard and mouse or controller. any help?
Same thing happened to me, make sure you have any other types of controllers unplugged, it detected my racing wheel, and the tilting stopped once I unplugged it

Reactions: ad232002

Skibbitybop

Aug 28, 2020
So is there any word on what all the species in the game will be? i know we have felines. canines, and it looks like lizard folk are coming up next, so that leaves two more open slots on the character creator. have they said what those are going to be?

Reactions: nyw43762

DragonLord729

Nov 3, 2017
Is there like a development plan for being hunted? As well as the other patreon goals, or is that just stuff they work on as they go?

DragonLord729

Nov 3, 2017
You can walk on the ship deck, you have to talk to Bosun to get there. But all doors are locked.
Actually you can get inside the ship by sneaking in through cannon door. One of front starboard side doors worked for me, just crouch and back in.
Gun deck looks great, I wonder why devs didn’t made it normally accessible. There is stairwell up to front halfdeck compartment. It looks a bit empty as entire ship, some crates, buckets and decorations should be added yet.
Orlop deck is fine too. Just that whoever was assigned to bilge pump, left long ago :)
I couldn’t get in storage hold, it’s submerged and player can’t dive. I’ve got there when wave got exceptionally low, but almost immediately got stuck crushed in the ceiling because game physics can’t deal with submerged player.
You can get out of there through horizontal door by fiddling on stairs under that.
I haven’t found way to sneak in officers cabins yet.

I’ve read that devs struggle with making hole to the water level that spreads over entire map under terrain included. I wonder if they could make the ship raise above water when player gets downstairs. Player could not see outside anyway, it could work as temporary workaround.
I've talked to Bosun, but haven't been able to get on the ship, am I doing something wrong, do you have to find the women first or something?

Bruhaha213

Aug 21, 2019
Maps of Skiia (r5.27h)
Various maps for the game
Last Update: 2021-November

Town Map
A map of the starting town featuring NPCs, Landmarks, and nearby Loot Containers.
Not all NPCs are listed. There are some that can be found outside of town.

Loot Map
Locations of all the Loot Containers found throughout the world. Check the Detailed version for a better description on where to find stuff.
Gifts (blue) will only spawn during a certain date: Dec 25 - 31. Changing the Clock on your PC to that time period will cause them to appear.

Teleport & Sleep Anywhere (r28d)
Mod. Talk to a companion to sleep/adjust-time anywhere, and fast-travel to various locations.
Last Update: 2022-June

How to Install:
  • Download "Teleport & Sleep Anywhere.zip"
  • Extract file to this folder:
    • \ruffleneck_Data\StreamingAssets
  • Launch game
  • In Main Menu, click "Mod List" (bottom middle)
  • Find "Teleport & Sleep Anywhere"
  • Enable mod (click the circle to the right until it turns blue)
  • Click "Apply"

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 20 Votes