RPGM Completed I Live with the JK with the Biggest Boobs in School [v1.1] [Mandarin Farm]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Crowly3138

Dec 13, 2022
We should have a new tag called "giant tits" so we don't have to see an influx of people going "It's too big". They can just blacklist the tag and hopefully we avoid the same comments over and over again.
Not only would that alleviate the problem of people acting like they're forced to see something they don't want to on a site they voluntarily visited, but it would make it easier for freaks like me to find content we like

Reactions: archmancer8

Iamar

Apr 1, 2019
For some reason it marks Game_EN.exe as a trojan, whats up with that? might be my Anti Virus acting up. but just beware of that.

1702952894594.png

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
For some reason it marks Game_EN.exe as a trojan, whats up with that? might be my Anti Virus acting up. but just beware of that.

View attachment 3186086

Yep been mentioned about 5+ times already, it's a false positive. It's detecting it because virus programs will usually do that with english translation stuff with japanese games. Cracks to get past the always online stuff (drm) also will be picked up as a false positive.

KaiserKai

Jun 7, 2018
Game_en.exe is treated as a virus because the translation was packed with enigma (notice game_en.exe is much larger than game.exe). You can use an extractor to get the raw files out of it.

For convenience I've extracted the packed files and uploaded them here: Pixeldrain
Just extract to the game folder and replace if asked. Use original game.exe to play.
You rockstar

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes