HTML Abandoned I Was Enslaved by an Evil Witch and Turned into Her Maid! [v0.9.735] [Dahakma]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
I'll check it if everything works properly and fix the farm. And will think about adjusting the frequency. Broken time should be fixable by Teleport.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I'll check it if everything works properly and fix the farm. And will think about adjusting the frequency. Broken time should be fixable by Teleport.
Ah I'll try that then thank you very much :) thankfully it hasn't been game breaking for me at the moment and I usually make multiple saves in any game since I discovered the fallout games ha ha those games have made me paranoid as balls when it comes to game saves. If you would like though I'd be happy to test out anything you'd like to help manage the work load. :)

Reactions: Dahakma

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Hmm, I haven't actually done much sewing but I have tried to explore as much as possible and I haven't noticed much to do with sewing outside of the tower other than the draper in town. Perhaps just repetition for the time being, maybe in future builds books or something in the like to help boost your proficiency for your skills will become available at a store in town or will be newly discovered in the library.

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
Is there some way to hasten the learning of sewing?
Hmm, I haven't actually done much sewing but I have tried to explore as much as possible and I haven't noticed much to do with sewing outside of the tower other than the draper in town. Perhaps just repetition for the time being, maybe in future builds books or something in the like to help boost your proficiency for your skills will become available at a store in town or will be newly discovered in the library.
At the moment no but there will be a dwarven sewing machine.

How are things going with this game, it's been awhile since I've checked :)
A bit slow but well, there was a smaller update on Patreon but I want to add a bit more of content before the public release.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
Aug 3, 2017
Eh, I got around the issue of slow sewing learning by using firefox element inspector to go roaming around in local storage and change the sewing skill value manually to 2000.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
How are things progressing with this game? I've noticed there was an update for one of your other games and I was wondering how are things going for this one. :)

sid

Jan 12, 2017
So far the game is fun. I am having an issue when I try to repair pipes. All the images are green squares so I have no idea what I am moving.

I have tried on Firefox(main browswer), tried Chrome, and Edge. Any suggestions?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
So far the game is fun. I am having an issue when I try to repair pipes. All the images are green squares so I have no idea what I am moving.

I have tried on Firefox(main browswer), tried Chrome, and Edge. Any suggestions?
I played on Opera. Try that. Although I suspect the browser may not be your issue.

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
Anyone can enlighten me as to where I can find the tentacle plants?
You have to grow some plants and then use a fertility potion on them.

Just downloaded it and tried with my export save. Still a no go. All the pipes are just green squares. I looked in the images folder and I can see pipe icons, PipeA,E,S,T, and X.
I have no idea what could be wrong, the game is tested in Chrome and Firefox. Does the console report any error?

Love this game and your other GB games in general, keep up the great work! any plans on giving us the character creation from WWBB in this game?
I'm not sure it would work for this game, you would create a character and he would get instantly transformed. (It should be possible to create a character in WWBB and then export it and import it to I Was Enslaved by an Evil Witch and Turned into Her Maid!)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
What kind of repeat prostitution is there in the game?
I only found a job with boobs in a tavern with some likelihood of triggering.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes