• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

HTML Abandoned I Was Enslaved by an Evil Witch and Turned into Her Maid! [v0.9.735] [Dahakma]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
The thing you guys are seeing now is the result of some newly added functions whose job seems to be to have the maid try to automatically dress for different situations. Like when you leave the tower, go to bed, or wake up she'll switch outfits. Presumably the next step is to make an interface to let you assign outfits from the existing system or to build a new one, but right now it just grabs random pieces of clothing from your inventory.

Dahakma: I've got some bugs for the bug pile, and some code snippets which you are free to use if you like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTW I find this game very charming. Perhaps obviously, since I made this huge friggin' effort post.

TiffanyFox25

Aug 3, 2019

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I think I found a few bugs:
1)
2)

3)

I can't speak for the other bugs however, the pipe bug may be resolved by revolving some of the pipe parts. I've noticed that if you place a pipe part over another at any point during the puzzle I've needed to reset that pipe part even if it was correctly in place. I don't know if this will help your situation but thought I'd mention it none the less. :)

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
The yolanda quest is repeating
and Yolonda capture event repeating
It could be fixed by entering
JavaScript:
PC.mile.yolanda = 5;
into the browser console.

The outfits cannot be saved and sometimes they get messed up over night (changed to something you possess / random).
But when I was sewing some items the randomizing of several clothing items in my inventory was common. And that was the real issue here. I create (sew) an outfit and select to wear it and overnight it changes into random training clothes (done while learning sewing). - I just don't like to repeat dressing the same items over and over again. When pressing "outfit" I don't see any.
The thing you guys are seeing now is the result of some newly added functions whose job seems to be to have the maid try to automatically dress for different situations. Like when you leave the tower, go to bed, or wake up she'll switch outfits. Presumably the next step is to make an interface to let you assign outfits from the existing system or to build a new one, but right now it just grabs random pieces of clothing from your inventory.
Randomly changing clothes every day was a new experimental feature I forgot to turn off. It should be disabled in the newest version. (The experimental interface is included in the Patreon version). Does the "Saved Outfit" and "OUTFITS" in inventory work fine? I will check whether are clothes disappearing from the inventory.

Dahakma: I've got some bugs for the bug pile, and some code snippets which you are free to use if you like.
BTW I find this game very charming. Perhaps obviously, since I made this huge friggin' effort post.
Thank you very much for your huge effort and sorry for my code, it is work in progress. You spotted several very inconspicuous bugs and especially the double autosaving was nasty. After trying several different approaches I eventually so far decided to go with your snippet.

I really would like that this games has videos or more images :'v
Yes. Unfortunately, it will almost certainly not have much more images because:
- I suck at drawing
- my computer cannot handle rendering and I do not like games with bad renders anyway
- I cannot afford to commission art
- tracing is harder than it looks
- real images would not fit the game
- I do not want to use random drawn images because of legal issues and because of style inconsistencies
- If I wasted time to learn drawing or tracing or people finally stopped being greedy and subscribed to my Patreon, I would probably use the images for a new project which would be designed with them in mind from the start

Love your game ! Have you made the character look widget by yourself? Wanna try to create a game too and i would love to use that :p
I am not the original creator even though I am involved in the development. Check the

Thanks for all feedback and bugs!

TiffanyFox25

Aug 3, 2019
Btw ... I am playing the online version and it seems the 'flashing in the tavern' is fixed now. So onto another bug on my playthrough tonight,

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Yolanda is a young woman in need of help in the deep woods. You can also find her in in a random room in the "explore the woods" dungeon. She only shows up in phase 2 or higher, meaning you have to have completed at least five of the following events: the wizard coming over, seeing Brigitte in the Tavern until she stops showing up, Vesna moving to town, learning to sew, having relations with Robert Edwine, and Amelia Raven Way mentioning rival witch Morgan Metcalf.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Do I need to have made specific choices during these events or to have simply viewed them. I'm on day 250 and I've seen all of these events in one fashion or another. :unsure: Edit: I've seen the wizard (didn't sleep with him) I've seen Brigitte (I never slept with her) Vesna moved to town (I didn't sleep with her in a threesome or take advantage of her, stealing some of her wage) I'm a master tailor and I told Robert Edwine to go climb a tree (didn't sleep with him) also Amelia has brought up her rivalry with the strongest witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: LAKueiJin

TiffanyFox25

Aug 3, 2019
I found Yolanda during the 'Explore Woods' (NEW) button. (It's the one where you control the character to collect wood & herbs while avoiding the monsters). I had to go to the near end of the woods (the most southern part) to find her.

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Do I need to have made specific choices during these events or to have simply viewed them. I'm on day 250 and I've seen all of these events in one fashion or another. :unsure: Edit: I've seen the wizard (didn't sleep with him) I've seen Brigitte (I never slept with her) Vesna moved to town (I didn't sleep with her in a threesome or take advantage of her, stealing some of her wage) I'm a master tailor and I told Robert Edwine to go climb a tree (didn't sleep with him) also Amelia has brought up her rivalry with the strongest witch.
I'm pretty sure you have to bang Robert for it to count, but that's why you only need 5 of 6. Now that I'm looking at it again... I'm sorry. I made a mistake. What the game is looking for is "if(PC.mile.sewing_lady >= 4)" and I kind of forgot about Ariadne. So the milestone isn't just learn to sew, it's make a custom dress for a noblewoman who's seen your work and finish her questline. If you haven't met her sell some expensive clothes in town and she should pop up the next time you visit.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I found Yolanda during the 'Explore Woods' (NEW) button. (It's the one where you control the character to collect wood & herbs while avoiding the monsters). I had to go to the near end of the woods (the most southern part) to find her.
I'm pretty sure you have to bang Robert for it to count, but that's why you only need 5 of 6. Now that I'm looking at it again... I'm sorry. I made a mistake. What the game is looking for is "if(PC.mile.sewing_lady >= 4)" and I kind of forgot about Ariadne. So the milestone isn't just learn to sew, it's make a custom dress for a noblewoman who's seen your work and finish her questline. If you haven't met her sell some expensive clothes in town and she should pop up the next time you visit.
Ah I see, thanks for answering my questions. I think I've finished the noble girls quest (just gave her oral sex lessons and made a racy dress for Vensa) but I didn't sleep with Robert. I'm still having problems starting her quest (Yolanda's rescue) but it's likely I've missed something else or rather I hope I have. :)

Last edited:

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
Ah I see, thanks for answering my questions. I think I've finished the noble girls quest (just gave her oral sex lessons and made a racy dress for Vensa) but I didn't sleep with Robert. I'm still having problems starting her quest (Yolanda's rescue) but it's likely I've missed something else or rather I hope I have. :)
For Yolanda to trigger you have to either sleep with Robert, Briggite or Valerie.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
For Yolanda to trigger you have to either sleep with Robert, Briggite or Valerie.
Ah I see, thanks buddy :) I think I may have already passed all that content unfortunately so I may have to wait until another play through. :) How are things going? :D Edit: I was able to unlock it, I still had Valerie as an option. Thanks again pal.

Last edited:

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Not sure what caused it, but you can learn to cast a spell to grow or shrink them in the library. Or you could open the console and type PC.Mods.breastSize (capitalization is important) to find out what number you've got now and then add an = to the end and change to something smaller. You won't see the changes immediately, it has to redraw the avatar.

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
So im wondering which update caused my characters big boobs to turn to sagging ones and how i go about fixing it
Not sure what caused it, but you can learn to cast a spell to grow or shrink them in the library. Or you could open the console and type PC.Mods.breastSize (capitalization is important) to find out what number you've got now and then add an = to the end and change to something smaller. You won't see the changes immediately, it has to redraw the avatar.
The latest updates (since 0.9.71 ) use a new version of Dynamic Avatar Drawer with new experimental bigger breasts. Sagging could be fixed rather by PC.Mods.breastPerkiness .

How do I raise the Sluttiness parameter above 22? I could not raise the parameter higher.
I do not think that is possible.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes