HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
so is there a workupload or mediafire DL link for this game? as other then mega which i think if the file is over a certain size it requires you to make a account and download a app to download the files over a certain size the other DL links tend to be pretty slow, 2 hours to download with anonfiles, upload haven is blocked by scanguard and pixeldrain can have somewhat decent on DL speeds but it's random as from watching the downloads tab it randomly switches between 200KBs to 5MBs DL speeds and this is on a ISP with 150MBs DL speeds so i would hate to see what it's like for those with slower DL speeds

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
What a sec.... Multiple-Protags? 0_0

I ma in Dark... Sooo It not Sand Box, but with Sand Box elementes?
No, just one pro... but you get to make some choices for the other characters.
And... welcome to the dark side. play the game and everything will make sense to you.

• Wow
Reactions: DrWho8248

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Disclaimer: I have NOT played the game.

Just looking at the preview pics, I have an almost uncontrollable, irrational urge to buy and download DAZ, cut off the dudes man-bun and scream "You do NOT look like a ninja!!!!! STOP IT!!!!!!!"............

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
"I wish" is a story that follows a group of friends that are granted each one wish.
You will decide what path will each of them take after their wishes came true.
Multiple Protagonists ?
Not a fan of it but you do you.
But then the dev said:
To tell you the truth, I'm not sure why this tag is there. There is only one male protagonist.
sometimes you'll be able to see things from a different characters point of view, but that's it.
Because how you phrases the description I also thought it was a story of multiple friends and their story.

The mc starts off as a girl that always wanted to be a guy... and becomes a guy with his wish
-> MC starts out as female but wishes to be a man.
-> No transformation tag ?
I gonna agree with that one. No hate or anyhing but most of hentais I read it always got the "genderbender" tag.
Same goes for the opposite when the Male turns into a girl so he get shagged by his best Friend :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm having a great time making this game just the way it is. No one will bully me into anything.
Thats what I like to hear. Dont take everything here to personal. If people complain it shows that they saw something they liked but also something, mostly its the NTR part they cant disgest. If you want to put NTR in the game you do you tho.

As of now the Ntr and non Ntr events are overlapping, but eventually there will have to be different paths that will lead to different endings.
Nice, Im looking for it to test it then. (y)

Yeah, monogamy won't be easy in this game.
Harem ?

I mean, in real life married people cheat on each other and still end up together
Only cucks do that. Once the trust is broken there is no turnig back. Since your game has choices it would be nice to ignore her.
But if some people would also take her back I dont see a problem why not. I mean its fiction. If a girl can transfrom into a guy by a wish so can also a cheating hoe turn into loyal hoe.

Thinking about it, I kinda wish I was doing just one route, haha.
Just a reminder:
Yes, NTR haters can be a pain in the ass, but so are the people who are NTR fans. The one side will get triggered if they see a single dick touching a single LI or female NPC, so will the other side flame that the "NTR" was not right because it was to fast, to long, not realistic etc etc. In the end its your game and we are rats waiting for fat cheese rolling to our side.
If its to yukky we wont bite in it.

There's going to be Ntr, But it will be avoidable. For every ntr event there will be a non ntr event
At leasts its avoidable plus if you dont like he promises to have the same amount of conent for the other path. And hey, dev. warns the people before it even happens. (y)

Well, I didnt played and I dont think I want for the current build.
Not because of the specific contend, I mean the big three leters are avoidable so im safe.
But it seems the game is to "wacky" for my taste.
Kinda a shame since the models looking hot.
Red chick with the guns looks blazing. o_O

Reactions: Jah-Ith-Ber

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: bolabola and Nik95

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Disclaimer: I have NOT played the game.

Just looking at the preview pics, I have an almost uncontrollable, irrational urge to buy and download DAZ, cut off the dudes man-bun and scream "You do NOT look like a ninja!!!!! STOP IT!!!!!!!"............
Haha... you just gave me an idea for my next poll.
Should the main character get a haircut?

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
ugh this needs sandbox tag...
Let me guess...
You got to the point in the game when you're at the house and need to click on stuff to advance.
I'll give you a little advice...
This part of the game is really short. Move pass it and continue the game.
5 minutes later you'll see that the game doesn't need a sandbox tag ;)
Or don't... your choice :)

Reactions: francoforte

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Multiple Protagonists ?
Not a fan of it but you do you.
But then the dev said:

Because how you phrases the description I also thought it was a story of multiple friends and their story.

-> MC starts out as female but wishes to be a man.
-> No transformation tag ?
I gonna agree with that one. No hate or anyhing but most of hentais I read it always got the "genderbender" tag.
Same goes for the opposite when the Male turns into a girl so he get shagged by his best Friend :sneaky:

Thats what I like to hear. Dont take everything here to personal. If people complain it shows that they saw something they liked but also something, mostly its the NTR part they cant disgest. If you want to put NTR in the game you do you tho.

Nice, Im looking for it to test it then. (y)

Harem ?

Only cucks do that. Once the trust is broken there is no turnig back. Since your game has choices it would be nice to ignore her.
But if some people would also take her back I dont see a problem why not. I mean its fiction. If a girl can transfrom into a guy by a wish so can also a cheating hoe turn into loyal hoe.

Just a reminder:
Yes, NTR haters can be a pain in the ass, but so are the people who are NTR fans. The one side will get triggered if they see a single dick touching a single LI or female NPC, so will the other side flame that the "NTR" was not right because it was to fast, to long, not realistic etc etc. In the end its your game and we are rats waiting for fat cheese rolling to our side.
If its to yukky we wont bite in it.

At leasts its avoidable plus if you dont like he promises to have the same amount of conent for the other path. And hey, dev. warns the people before it even happens. (y)

Well, I didnt played and I dont think I want for the current build.
Not because of the specific contend, I mean the big three leters are avoidable so im safe.
But it seems the game is to "wacky" for my taste.
Kinda a shame since the models looking hot.
Red chick with the guns looks blazing. o_O
Damn... reading all that comment and finding out at the end that you haven't even played the game yet, haha.
You're a legend, man.
Thanks, you just maid my day.
Can't wait to reading your comment once you finally play it.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
I Wish [v1.6] [30avenger30] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,33 GB / 395 MB - IWISH-1.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,32 GB / 377 MB - IWISH-1.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

list101

Mar 18, 2019
I Wish [v1.6] [30avenger30] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,33 GB / 395 MB - IWISH-1.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,32 GB / 377 MB - IWISH-1.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
4,33 GB --->>> 395 MB outstanding once again!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ" and Zephea

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I decided to try the NTR path and it broke my brain. So the mc originally is a lesbian who lusting over her girlfriends, but they all reject her because they are straight. However, when she turns into a man, some of them suddenly quite agree to cheat on him with girls? :WaitWhat:

• Haha
Reactions: Mpkstroff

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
I decided to try the NTR path and it broke my brain. So the mc originally is a lesbian who lusting over her girlfriends, but they all reject her because they are straight. However, when she turns into a man, some of them suddenly quite agree to cheat on him with girls? :WaitWhat:
Damn, I was hoping no one will notice :(
But the idea is that she's doing it to keep him from choosing the other girl over her.
That way he wouldn't have to choose.
I hope it makes sense

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes