30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
I cannot say if it is a problem only I have, but even in the "fixed" 1.71 version, the player stats page crashes the game. Even ignore does not help, only rollback or quiting. That is quite annoying, that the fix does not work!(n) Addendum: WTF is this? The official(!) compressed 1.71 version is a mess of errors! After the start of 1.5 content, errors in nearly every scene. Most are ignorable, but that is a major annoyance. (n) (n)

Outside the technical the game shapes up nicely, as we can see in the, partly superfluous, discussion between NTR and vanilla lovers, who got more scenes.:)
Hey,
It says in the fix that it's for people who starts a new game (from scratch).
You probably have a save from a certain version that causes problems.
Can you tell me from what version is your save?
I received no other complaints but yours

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hey,
I actually started a new game, because I was not sure if the saves would work as mentioned. In this new game 1.71 official compressed, the stats page is still a game breaking error and after about 1.5 content nearly every event choice spits out several errors. Most can be "ignored", but it is nearly unplayable, because the errors scramble the points and you cannot get some paths.
I was under the assumption it was all fixed, but on my comp it is nothing but a mess. It is actually worse than my old 1.70 version, if no others have the same problem, what could it be the reason?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hey,
Hi! An addendum by me: I re-downloaded the 1.71 from a different provider and this version functions. I do not understand clearly why the first one I downloaded was a mess. Could it be, since the errors were still there, that it was an unfixed version, which got out on accident?

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Hi! An addendum by me: I re-downloaded the 1.71 from a different provider and this version functions. I do not understand clearly why the first one I downloaded was a mess. Could it be, since the errors were still there, that it was an unfixed version, which got out on accident?
That's really weird.
Can you tell me from what provider did you download the bad one?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That's really weird.
Can you tell me from what provider did you download the bad one?
Gofile, and that is pretty weird as you said, since where I live Gofile is one of the most useful providers and I never had problems with a download from them before. Or do you think the download just went wonky?

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Gofile, and that is pretty weird as you said, since where I live Gofile is one of the most useful providers and I never had problems with a download from them before. Or do you think the download just went wonky?
Are you sure the download is from after I released the fix?
Maybe you downloaded the unofficial release from Gofile, before I uploaded the fix?
Anyway, I'll check it and if it is bad then I'll delete it.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Are you sure the download is from after I released the fix?
Maybe you downloaded the unofficial release from Gofile, before I uploaded the fix?
Anyway, I'll check it and if it is bad then I'll delete it.
I downloaded it a about a week ago, but had only time to play it on this weekend. Will be intersting to see if the file was addled or if it was simply a download gone wonky. Because if no others had problems, then it should be a problem with the download itself. Personally I think that might be the case, because the second try gave a fully functional version. Thanks for your repair help!

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
I downloaded it a about a week ago, but had only time to play it on this weekend. Will be intersting to see if the file was addled or if it was simply a download gone wonky. Because if no others had problems, then it should be a problem with the download itself. Personally I think that might be the case, because the second try gave a fully functional version. Thanks for your repair help!
Yeah, I downloaded it and it works fine for me.
Glad it all worked out

Reactions: Turret

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.71 Official
Size 489 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
@Umeshbejjanki
Are you playing the most recent version of the game? That would be 1.71?

Logs can be found by browsing the files on your phone. There should be a log file found at Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.estrada777.iwish/

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Why the transformed MC has the most little dick, all above the four boys (include MC) inside the house.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The wish was not to astound or bewilder or hurt the girls, it was something of a whim.
You only get one chance, one oportunity - walk the 8 mile journey to your dreams and understand.
Played it for 5 minutes. Unfortunately, the protag transforming from a female to male was a turn off...
Why the transformed MC has the most little dick, all above the four boys (include MC) inside the house.
You gotta do the wonderful things for yourself first to then be able to do them for others.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
The whiplash between a certain character being interrogated to a scene of silly fun at the pool is kinda jarring, whacky even.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
anyone got a workupload or mediafire download link for this? as the size is to big for mega without their downloader and with how fickle they are with just randomly banning accounts for 'tos violations' i mean i only used the account to download stuff dunno how that's a tos violation X_X and anonfile's servers have gotten so slow that the game would take between 9 hours and 3 days as their speed has dropped into the low KBs range {20KBs to 240KBs on multiple tries at trying to get a decent speed} X_X and the other 2 sites the OP uses are ones where you got to pay for a 'premium' account for highspeed downloading or be stuck with a slow throttled free download

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
I Wish [v1.81] [30avenger30] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 6,00 GB / 529 MB - IWISH-1.81-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,98 GB / 512 MB - IWISH-1.81-mac-crunched.zip
= ~8,8% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes