changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I Wish [v1.81] [30avenger30] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 6,00 GB / 529 MB - IWISH-1.81-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,98 GB / 512 MB - IWISH-1.81-mac-crunched.zip
= ~8,8% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you. You even used faster file hosters to upload your files.

Some people here don't know that Mixdrop, Anonfiles, Mega and Uploadhaven are not a good choice to upload big files...

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
It's really hard to play this when I keep getting error after error.
The only reason you might be getting errors is if you're playing with an old save from an old version.
If that's the case then just start a new game.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Ugh, this game made me realize that humanity's stupidity has an entire yet undiscovered section devoted to man bun stupid levels of stupidity.
Way to go dude and thanks for opening my horizons.
After playing this game I have an unresisting urge to go watch paint dry for some time to give my gray cells some time to recover.

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Ugh, this game made me realize that humanity's stupidity has an entire yet undiscovered section devoted to man bun stupid levels of stupidity.
Way to go dude and thanks for opening my horizons.
After playing this game I have an unresisting urge to go watch paint dry for some time to give my gray cells some time to recover.
Let me guess... you're not an NTR content fan.
these kind of messages really amuses me.
Anyway, good luck finding games that are more to your intellectual.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Oh, you clearly misunderstood, got nothing against NTR, who am I to judge people's kinks, everyone gets off on something and at the end of the day it's just a bunch of pixels bumping other pixels.
I merely offered my observation about man bun pixels deserving their place in the annals of human stupidity, nothing more.

Reactions: 30avenger30

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
so uh this is my first time playing this game and i want to ask as the story progresses will it matter if you’re on the NTR path or not

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
so uh this is my first time playing this game and i want to ask as the story progresses will it matter if you’re on the NTR path or not
Of course. some scenes will only be availible for Ntr route and the same for the love route

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
sorry if i sound like 'that guy', but as far as story progression. are we near the end or just kinda,...playing it by ear... i had to do some serious maintenance on my PC and really need to slow my roll on downloads. i would like to play this again but only if it is Not an ongoing fetish panderer.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
I Wish [v1.81 Official] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 530mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! can you buy me a coffee, tnx.

Last edited:
Reactions: Safkol

Safkol

Aug 15, 2020
Hi , if devs are reading this i think this game is great and have good potential.
And i have two suggestions: first i think story is going forward so fast , we can have more content and slow down story.
And second i liked the lite ntr idea, i hope you create more of them instead of full ntr.
Thanks

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
sorry if i sound like 'that guy', but as far as story progression. are we near the end or just kinda,...playing it by ear... i had to do some serious maintenance on my PC and really need to slow my roll on downloads. i would like to play this again but only if it is Not an ongoing fetish panderer.
My guess is that we're about 3-4 updates from the end.
Hope that hellps you.

• Hey there
Reactions: VN..reader

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Hi , if devs are reading this i think this game is great and have good potential.
And i have two suggestions: first i think story is going forward so fast , we can have more content and slow down story.
And second i liked the lite ntr idea, i hope you create more of them instead of full ntr.
Thanks
It's good to know that some people enjoy that.
I can understand why you want me to take it more slowly, but I don't want to make scenes and ideas that repeats again and again.
My intention is to actually finish the game in about 3 or 4 updates and start a new game after.
I just don't feel like there's enough interest from people about the game.
It seems like there are too many things and ideas about the story that bothers many people.
I like making this game, but overall, it's a lot of work and it takes A LOT of my free time (Been trying to finish "God Of War" for months now, haha), and if there isn't enough positive reaction about it than I think should try something else.

maxivore

Jul 10, 2017
Sad to hear that you planned to end soon this game but having 3/4 more updates is still good. I mean just Kayley is a succes for this game, her model is wonderful.
I really like that you balance the game with the same amount of content for the love or ntr path.

For the love path nothing to say, it is good as it is but for the ntr patch maybe introduce more characters for not having always the same three dudes involved.

Hope the game will attract more players in a near future.

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Sad to hear that you planned to end soon this game but having 3/4 more updates is still good. I mean just Kayley is a succes for this game, her model is wonderful.
I really like that you balance the game with the same amount of content for the love or ntr path.

For the love path nothing to say, it is good as it is but for the ntr patch maybe introduce more characters for not having always the same three dudes involved.

Hope the game will attract more players in a near future.
Don't worry, Maxivore, you'll get everything you wanted and more on these 3-4 last updates.
I'll consider envolving Kayley's character on my next game, but I'm not sure about that... we'll see.
And just to make it clear... as long as I am making this game, my only focus is this game.
I actually feel like I introduced enough other characters for Ntr (Paulo, Noah and the agents).
I don't want to force things, but I'll try to think of a way to introduce more characters.

Reactions: maxivore

Safkol

Aug 15, 2020
It's good to know that some people enjoy that.
I can understand why you want me to take it more slowly, but I don't want to make scenes and ideas that repeats again and again.
My intention is to actually finish the game in about 3 or 4 updates and start a new game after.
I just don't feel like there's enough interest from people about the game.
It seems like there are too many things and ideas about the story that bothers many people.
I like making this game, but overall, it's a lot of work and it takes A LOT of my free time (Been trying to finish "God Of War" for months now, haha), and if there isn't enough positive reaction about it than I think should try something else.
Thank you for your respond:)
I have played so many games here and this is one of the my favourites !
Actually I think people are mostly satisfied about your work but many people didn't played it at all. Maybe for next game you should create better advertising ( like banner and Story summary and ect...)
I didn't like some designs like uma and specialy Hailey, but MC tina and Kayle were good.
For myself i really enjoyed that we have some other guys in game too with avoidable ntr( must games are one guy with bunch of hot girls! It's not good for realistic game but plz don't focus on ntr : D ) and more things like cam girl, try on clothes in shop, poker night twerking, tina teasing guys with bikini and started fight over her. These parts were best and i hope see more about it. Thank you and good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: maxivore

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Thank you for your respond:)
I have played so many games here and this is one of the my favourites !
Actually I think people are mostly satisfied about your work but many people didn't played it at all. Maybe for next game you should create better advertising ( like banner and Story summary and ect...)
I didn't like some designs like uma and specialy Hailey, but MC tina and Kayle were good.
For myself i really enjoyed that we have some other guys in game too with avoidable ntr( must games are one guy with bunch of hot girls! It's not good for realistic game but plz don't focus on ntr : D ) and more things like cam girl, try on clothes in shop, poker night twerking, tina teasing guys with bikini and started fight over her. These parts were best and i hope see more about it. Thank you and good luck.
to quote you:
"but many people didn't played it at all"
That's the problem.
Art, in any form should appeal to as many people as possible, and I feel this game isn't.
To give you an example, many people started playing the game and stopped, or didn't start at all, just because the Mc starts off as a woman. Even though he's a man for 99.9% of the game and it shouldn't bother anyone at all... but it does.
Anyway, I'm glad you love the game and I'm sure you'll love the next one when I'll release it.
By the way, you'll be surprised to know that my favorite character is actually Uma, but anyone has it's own taste in women :)
No worries though, I really enjoy making this game and the last few updates are going to be great.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
to quote you:
"but many people didn't played it at all"
That's the problem.
Art, in any form should appeal to as many people as possible, and I feel this game isn't.
To give you an example, many people started playing the game and stopped, or didn't start at all, just because the Mc starts off as a woman. Even though he's a man for 99.9% of the game and it shouldn't bother anyone at all... but it does.
Anyway, I'm glad you love the game and I'm sure you'll love the next one when I'll release it.
By the way, you'll be surprised to know that my favorite character is actually Uma, but anyone has it's own taste in women :)
No worries though, I really enjoy making this game and the last few updates are going to be great.
First time seeing this game, that too when I put the tag as NTR lol Let's put the "MC starts off as a woman" to the test :p lol.

Having said that, it is commendable that you are not quitting a project just because it lacked response, who knows it can be a sleeper hit in future when someone gets it later down the line as I just found out about this game. Will give a review in the review section once I finish it and take it there :D

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes