goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
i gave this game a try unfortunately it isnt for me i layed the non ntr route feel like there is too many places where its too close to it for me such as the camshow content not really something i was into. i was willing to look past it hoping in future there would be a way to stop it the the show with the agents happened and that was enough for me. other than that i thought the game was promising. not writing this as hate or bitching just thought it could potentially help the dev to see an opinion of someone on the non ntr side of things if other people have already said the same things and your sick of the same points sorry. good luck with the game in the future.

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
i gave this game a try unfortunately it isnt for me i layed the non ntr route feel like there is too many places where its too close to it for me such as the camshow content not really something i was into. i was willing to look past it hoping in future there would be a way to stop it the the show with the agents happened and that was enough for me. other than that i thought the game was promising. not writing this as hate or bitching just thought it could potentially help the dev to see an opinion of someone on the non ntr side of things if other people have already said the same things and your sick of the same points sorry. good luck with the game in the future.
It's ok, that's a valid point.
And yes, it was said before :)
I understand that some people had a problem with the show with the agents, but unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it now.
I haven't considered it an NTR content, but I understand that for you and others it is definitely NTR content.
Sorry it's not for you.
Maybe my next game will :)

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
I just began to play this game. So far is awesome so KUDOS to 30avenger30. I like the chance to choose if i want a romance/corrupt route alone with the girls or NTR.

Because there is no WT, in general:
- Relationship points= No NTR
- Lust points = NTR

Is that right?

Btw, maybe in the future you could put some mode with cheats so we can have the max of scenes. Because so far i had to choose between 1 relantionship point of Uma or Hailey. (I hope this request doesnt sound too shameless xD)

So keep going mate, you´re doing a great game.

Reactions: Logan3000x

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I DONT GET IT.
WHY NOT JUST WISH TO PUT THE BAD GUY BEHIND BARS.
OR WISH TO DESTROY THE DEVICE OR DEVICES THAT TRACK THE COINS.
OR TO BE GIVEN THE POWER TO BEAT THEM UP.
OE TO BE GIVEN SUPER POWERS EACH.
THOSE ARE GOOD WISHES, BETTER THEN WISHING FOR A BURGER....HA.
I'M SURPRISED SHE WENT BACK FOR THE COINS OR WAS ABLE TO FIND THEM.
MAYBE SHE JUST WANTED TO WISH FOR 4 MORE BURGERS...HA.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I DONT GET IT.
WHY NOT JUST WISH TO PUT THE BAD GUY BEHIND BARS.
OR WISH TO DESTROY THE DEVICE OR DEVICES THAT TRACK THE COINS.
OR TO BE GIVEN THE POWER TO BEAT THEM UP.
OE TO BE GIVEN SUPER POWERS EACH.
THOSE ARE GOOD WISHES, BETTER THEN WISHING FOR A BURGER....HA.
I'M SURPRISED SHE WENT BACK FOR THE COINS OR WAS ABLE TO FIND THEM.
MAYBE SHE JUST WANTED TO WISH FOR 4 MORE BURGERS...HA.
Please STOP SHOUTING!!!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I cannot say if it is a problem only I have, but even in the "fixed" 1.71 version, the player stats page crashes the game. Even ignore does not help, only rollback or quiting. That is quite annoying, that the fix does not work!(n) Addendum: WTF is this? The official(!) compressed 1.71 version is a mess of errors! After the start of 1.5 content, errors in nearly every scene. Most are ignorable, but that is a major annoyance. (n) (n)

Outside the technical the game shapes up nicely, as we can see in the, partly superfluous, discussion between NTR and vanilla lovers, who got more scenes.:)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes