Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
Interested in hearing how I can best add sound to a scene. Want to add a shower sound to a shower scene. I see where to add music, but not sounds - atmospheric or otherwise. Any feedback is appreciated.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Interested in hearing how I can best add sound to a scene. Want to add a shower sound to a shower scene. I see where to add music, but not sounds - atmospheric or otherwise. Any feedback is appreciated.
  1. Save a *.wav file to the ".\HS2\UserData\audio" folder. (I attached a WAV file if you need one for a quick test.)
  2. Then in studio: Sound -> Load External File

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

.StaringAtTheSky

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Hey there, wise people. I've got 2 questions, hope you can help:
1. Is there any way to add clothing pieces to the studio as an object? For example I have a character with let's say specific bra and I want that specific bra to be a casual object in studio that I can move around, resize etc. So far I did it with character copy, making the whole body transparent and taking off not needed pieces of clothes, but it is really weird to move and change, especially bending it in some way since it is attached to the character that is just not visible. Is there any way around that?
2. Perhaps someone has already answered it, but I couldn't find it, is there any way to regulate nipple visibilty through clothing more precisely? I am aware of the "Nipple stiffness" slider in "Current State" menu, but for some reason every single nipple in the studio poking through clothes even if there is underwear on a character, any way to fix that? Thanks!

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
About nipples sticking out: you can go from 1 to 2 using VGNE's "Body Slider Utility"

1 HS2_2022-05-24-02-53-29-691.png 2 HS2_2022-05-24-02-54-11-641.png

There is another way: using PushUp plugin that gets enabled via character maker. I am hoping someone who uses it regularly could post a guide.

Last edited:
Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk
Aug 11, 2020
About nipples sticking out: you can go from 1 to 2 using VGNE's "Body Slider Utility"

1 View attachment 1826738 2 View attachment 1826732

There is another way: using PushUp plug in that gets enabled via character maker. I am hoping someone who uses it regularly could post a guide.
Thanks for pointing :geek: that out. I'll have a look at the PushUp plugin in a few days. Those nipples always bothered me, especially with clothed characters.

Edit: plugin works, but it has some serious limitations:
  • You have to reload all characters if you want to change the settings, otherwise they don't apply
  • Only works for inner tops (bras and bikinis). If you're using a camisole without bra, it doesn't apply. Haven't tested it with pasties though, that might be a workaround.
Plugin is in the Optional mods folder, included in release 8.1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepheyer

.StaringAtTheSky

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Greetings! Can someone tell if there is any way to get school maps from koikatsu and import them in studio neo 2? I think it should be doable but i'm not sure though... If it is possible then how?

Birdybirdy

Aug 20, 2019
Hey in there ! I'd like to share with you guys my very first scene ! It took me the whole day to perfect it, so I'd like to humbly share it with you and get your thoughts about it... Please be gentle !

The scene is animated and got a basic mid breathing sound, I wanted to trick the studio to animate the lips of the girl with an in game japanese voicing that could match it (something like hmmm hmmm hmm with motherly personnality I think) and then cut the sound of voices (I don't like the jap moanings, i'm too european) so they don't get on top of each other and the limpsync stays, but the game seems to refuse to save that ^^

Here it is, I'm open to any critics, but I already can guess i'm gonna be slapped for the lightning wich I lack a lot of knowledge about, sorry for this one, I did what I could =/

Also warning: the scene is very demanding on my PC, I guess it can take a while for the smallest rigs, so be patient !

2022_0601_1316_22_055.png

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I'm looking for a mod or overlay that gives veiny breasts. Thanks
I've not tried but I would imagine Kravnos would know how to do so, based on this card shared recently (and others)
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8410756

OK. I've just had a go at it:

Under body, overall select Material Editor (body)
Change shader to Hanmen/Next-Gen Body
Then you get the options to select
VeinsColor and
VeinsOpacity
There are probably some other adjustments to be made as well that someone with more experience can add, but those seem to be the most obvious that I could find.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Scrown6

Scrown6

Sep 4, 2018
I've not tried but I would imagine Kravnos would know how to do so, based on this card shared recently (and others)
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8410756

OK. I've just had a go at it:

Under body, overall select Material Editor (body)
Change shader to Hanmen/Next-Gen Body
Then you get the options to select
VeinsColor and
VeinsOpacity
There are probably some other adjustments to be made as well that someone with more experience can add, but those seem to be the most obvious that I could find.
Amazing!!!! Thank you.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
How do we hide the lines on the fingers when using IK & FK?
View attachment 951166

Pressing space hides everything, except I'm not sure how to hide these lines
hey, have you found a way to hide these after all? It's really annoying to have to deselect the character every time I want to hide them without resetting the pose and there seems to be no solution online :-(

vualtdragon

Oct 28, 2018
is there a way i can use a mp4 on a tv
neo

never mind i figured it out, but the mp4 file is really dark

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
hey, have you found a way to hide these after all? It's really annoying to have to deselect the character every time I want to hide them without resetting the pose and there seems to be no solution online :-(
Toggle this setting:

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
is there a way i can use a mp4 on a tv
neo
Requires a mod called mp4Plane. Install it, find it using the "find" button while in the studio. I never tried the actual mp4Plane, but it probably has the same workflow as its predecessor monPlane. You can see how a monPlane is set up here: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...o-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/post-5983321

Path to the mp4Plane in your HS2/mods folder:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
thank you anyways. I was planning to use it make a sprite sheet
Yea, I know. I tried using it for the very same purpose. Hmm. Do try putting like a purple / green cube behind her. I never tried that myself, this is an idea that just occurred. May be you can do that and then chromakey all the purple out of the sprites?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote