4.60 star(s) 64 Votes

Trombe

Sep 24, 2016
Isis is such a great wife. She encourage you to have a harem, doesn't care about a bastard as long as her children get the throne, will outsmart Cassandra, push you to restore the empire. A worthy queen for a king. Now, just have to careful if she try to kill you :KEK:.

Mar 6, 2020
Isis is such a great wife. She encourage you to have a harem, doesn't care about a bastard as long as her children get the throne, will outsmart Cassandra, push you to restore the empire. A worthy queen for a king. Now, just have to careful if she try to kill you :KEK:.
If you want to dominate her, you need to be Chad, in my opinion, she comes from a place where strength is everything, so you just need to prove you are strong and instead of killing you, she will kill someone else for you as it did for Cass:WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
True. That's why she's my favorite wife as well. Not even Cass wanted to mess with her. I knew Isis would be a match for her.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I play on android how do i get the incest patch? It's only for PC versions right?
If you're playing via Joiplay, just copy the patch files to the game folder. If there's an unofficial Android port, usually you just go to the folder where your saves are located, create a "game" folder and plop it there. Not sure if it'll work for all ports but the ones I used to do it with did.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Is my download bugged or? I didn't get ANY choices this patch, and I killed Cass at the end of 0.5. My game just ends after the coronation, and the end screen "choices you've made" displays a bunch of choices I've never made in the game.

EDIT: Nothing happens in this patch for me, MC learns father is poisoned, I get crowned with mom and poof, patch over. If this is really it for my path, then I am incredibly disappointed.

Last edited:

LucienEvansX

May 4, 2024
100%. I dig the game but this stuff with Cass is a bit disappointing. Maybe the dev will revisit the childhood promise MC made to marry her if you chose that option.
If implemented like that it could change things for the better IMO.
We'll see if we'll get our sub Cass that doesn't talk back when we order her or ask questions and instead stays on her knees. As of now because of the branches the Dev will probably need to release individual updates for different branches from here on out. Hopefully he doesn't abandon it like so many other potential games.

Reactions: wisesage

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ImperialChronicles-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
WALKTHROUGH
For everything else we got the spoilers around the thread ...
There are such simple solutions ... like the very choice not to comit Parricide !
Regardless of ”the plan” talked about, comitting paricide is still so wrong.

I can think of several ways us "murderers" could've participated
Wallow in your ways, you deserve it!
1728631533594.png
Maybe, just maybe, if the day was good for her / in her eyes / in her mind , there would be some fortune to be found ahead.

Last edited:

Lazy_Monkey

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2021
Okay, there don't seem to be any complaints about softlock bugs, so I went to bed.

P.S - Guys, I read all the messages in this thread and I want to say - I will definitely try to make the game as branched as possible, but you must understand that I cannot branch the plot for ANY potential choice. It's just not possible until I reach a technological singularity and merge my mind with AI. But I will try my best! Maybe I'll implant a Neuralink in my brain.

If you think that something should be added / removed, be sure to write, I read everything. It's not a fact that I will do as you want, but for example, according to your advice, in this update I added the ability
Thanks for playing my game.

bloodr@ven

Aug 24, 2018
Great update! The branching paths are getting pretty crazy. Honestly, I don’t remember a VN on this site with as many paths as this game. The only thing I’m wondering is; can the MC f Elin in this update? I went through like 5 routes, and they didn’t frick.

Mikee27

Mar 29, 2020
Absolute brutal of an update. Many characters can get killed. Cass, Elin, Mother and your wife.

In my game everyone got killed except Elin because or previous choices.

Never seen such a VN with such brutality towards LI usually they are put in a pedestal and not touched by any danger.

I love it.
wait what.. really? on my playthrough nobody dies I didn't expect that... how do you get those scenes?

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Yup, LM confirmed it, if you killed Cass at the end of 0.5, this update has NOTHING for you. I am beyond devastated this is the case. Players like me now have to wait 4 months to get their story continued.

I can think of several ways us "murderers" could've participated in the Coup, regardless of if Cass was alive or not. But LM decided we don't need an update, so now he set a dangerous precedent: now I don't know if my path ends waaay before others do, and this feels like watching other kids play outside while being grounded in the house.

• Haha
Reactions: wisesage and cmonn
Mar 6, 2020
Okay, there don't seem to be any complaints about softlock bugs, so I went to bed.

P.S - Guys, I read all the messages in this thread and I want to say - I will definitely try to make the game as branched as possible, but you must understand that I cannot branch the plot for ANY potential choice. It's just not possible until I reach a technological singularity and merge my mind with AI. But I will try my best! Maybe I'll implant a Neuralink in my brain.

If you think that something should be added / removed, be sure to write, I read everything. It's not a fact that I will do as you want, but for example, according to your advice, in this update I added the ability
Thanks for playing my game.
i really like this update because of the clear branching, however i am a bit sad that there is no presence of my favorite character Aurora, the update only mentions that Cass did not harm her, is she in the north or still in the center of the empire, and will we have more chances to see her in the next updates?

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes