JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest from Patreon.

Just a quick update of where I'm at personally.

As you may know, I'm moving to Europe right after New Years. I'm finishing up packing and will have the movers swing by tomorrow to grab everything. The shipping container can take up to 4 months to arrive, so instead I'm parting out my computer and taking the vital parts such as storage and graphics cards with me on the plane.

I've been frantically backing everything up to external drives just in case the unthinkable happens and I lose all of my working files. Probably should upload the character and environment files onto cloud storage as well. I've snagged a new motherboard and processer, which has been laying on the ground and eye fucking the shit out of me this past week. Can't wait to put the new system together as I've been using a CPU from 6 years ago.

Without access to my computer, the only thing I can do is continue writing on my laptop for the next few weeks. I'll be in an Airbnb on Jan 3rd and will immediately start sourcing the rest of the computer parts and monitor to at least resume production, even if at a diminished capacity. The actual move into my apartment will be in February, so it will be a pretty uncomfortable next few weeks.

Now I'll go take a few hours nap before moving 1300lb of landscaping rocks in the cold rain.

Cheers

jabjijapogo

Aug 26, 2018
Domiek man, you're by far my favorite dev! Just love the art, the story and the light, cursive gameplay, not encumbered by difficult choices and to top it off the dialogues are just delicious!
Keep up the good work. I don't make donations or patreon, but i'm thinking of changing my habbit for you as your work definitely deserves it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Domiek

NotForMeHaha

Oct 16, 2019
had no expectation going in to this and story sound as stupid as possible yet execution was fantastic that It kept me hooked. haha humor is pretty good. loved it.

also absolutely loved MC and sister's chemistry. waiting for the next update!!

• Red Heart

maffay06

May 3, 2020
excellent character milf excellent.perfect funny game One of the most fun games I've played in my life. I haven't had this much fun after Milfy city. I hope more games like this game will come. Feature milf character is a real cougar.

• Red Heart

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Happy New Year to all of you. One of the funniest game here. MC is a lovable idiot. Great characters, Aunty is ono of the best MILFS out there. A beauty without stereotypical big hips or big tits. Don't get me wrong, I like too beautyfull curvy girl, but when I see all those floating devices I'm done.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
A) does your choices matter? Hate to miss out on scenes

B) If they do, is there a basic walkthrough?

Big fan of the dev so eager to dive in

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
What for a great and hot Update and the cliffhanger at the end oh man niche work Domiek
Here my In a Scent[1.02b] german translation update.
(Please put the link on the first page thx)
Thank you for translating. I only have access to my mobile atm but will update the thread with your link once I put together my new PC in Germany.

What’s the main menu music? It’s awesome
There's a music license text file in the game directory that lists all music used. I agree it's awesome and I jammed to it nonstop the first few days.

A) does your choices matter? Hate to miss out on scenes

B) If they do, is there a basic walkthrough?

Big fan of the dev so eager to dive in
There's a lot of small flavor variations on the interactions that may result in some different individual renders, but nothing that should warrant a replay or a feeling of missing out.

The bigger scene variations which do lead to different short term outcomes, including different renders and animations, should be covered once I add a Memories Gallery similar to Personal Trainer. You will be able to explore the other scene options retroactively without affecting your game save. I've just had no time to implement it yet. I'm boarding a plane in 24 hours to move to the other side of the world so life has been pretty hectic, much like most of my 2022.

The overall story arch doesn't include significant long term multi-branching as I'm trying to do more of a classic movie/romcom script. There is a clear beginning, middle and end. There are and will continue to be shorter term branching paths along the way but only one ending. I wrote the ending first and worked my way backwards for the rest of the story.

I learned my lesson from PT to not try to cast too wide a net. I wanted to attempt a tighter script with more substance and focus on character development, rather than trying to do a little bit of everything. That's part of the reason why the cast is small this time around. It's super silly at the moment but as more info is revealed with each episode it will hopefully all make sense and have a great payoff for the player.

It feels almost silly to say this as the story so far is comically silly and pretty absurd, but I probably spend almost as much time writing and editing the script as I do on the rest of the game development.

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
Recently found this game and gotta say it's hilarious and nice lewd scenes so far tho I'm not to into it yet.

The music is also great and if don't mind me asking what's the name of the song when ma is cleaning the living room and starts giving a bj? It's a banger.

4.70 star(s) 122 Votes