Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Recently found this game and gotta say it's hilarious and nice lewd scenes so far tho I'm not to into it yet.

The music is also great and if don't mind me asking what's the name of the song when ma is cleaning the living room and starts giving a bj? It's a banger.
I'm still waiting on PC parts to arrive so I unfortunately can't check that for you but the game directory folder has a music license text file that lists everything used by episode.

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
I'm still waiting on PC parts to arrive so I unfortunately can't check that for you but the game directory folder has a music license text file that lists everything used by episode.
I'm using the Android version unfortunately but thanks for trying to help me.

Edit:
Found it it's called come through by Ben fox for those also curious.

Last edited:

Carla_BrownBB

Sep 22, 2018
Any news? :unsure:
Dev has setup his new pc for work so the rendering work has only just started. Until now, he had only been worked on the wcript. I'd expect another 3 months or so for the next update.
To be fair to the dev, he did make his situation clear right after he posted the last game update.

Reactions: Tuperr0

onesmackman

May 10, 2020
The characters in this game have FANTASTIC expressions. Made me how important they are to my enjoyment of these types of games and how many games just so lack good facial expressions (Or have any outside of stock standard stuff).

Can anyone recommend a game that has facials expressions that are as good as this one?

Reactions: EmoBot and rudy007

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
The characters in this game have FANTASTIC expressions. Made me how important they are to my enjoyment of these types of games and how many games just so lack good facial expressions (Or have any outside of stock standard stuff).

Can anyone recommend a game that has facials expressions that are as good as this one?
Chasing Sunsets has some great facial expressions, but it's more romance than ribaldry.

Reactions: onesmackman

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

1673789221151.png

Dev Talk - Up & Running

I'm happy to say that I'm back up and running. I used to have several 500gb drives with assets and textures scattered between them. I ended up buying a 2tb NVME and finished organizing all assets and textures into one place. I also went through all of the character and environment files and am happy to say that almost no data was lost during the move. Some shaders had to be recreated but something like 95% of everything was working correctly right from the get go. The only "major" thing lost was the color grading preset I had created for In a Scent. I'll have to recreate this later, referencing past work to get it as close as possible. Overall I'm pretty relieved with how smooth the migration has been.

I finished up a dive bar environment for episode 3. As you can see, it's full of extremely sexy people. Tomorrow I will resume rendering the update. The new system is handling Blender like a monster. I'm able to view my animations in full 24fps as I'm making them, which is incredibly useful.

On to personal life, overall the move was relatively smooth. There's still the barrier of learning a new language and running into stupid things like spending 3 hours trying to order a mattress because my bank kept canceling the transactions thinking it's fraud. I move into my new place in February and it's looking like we'll be sleeping on the floor for a while until the furniture gets delivered... yay!

OZ was also gracious enough to calculate my estimated electricity bill based off last years usage... only 300 euros a month, yay! I'll definitely hold off on rendering animations overnight at the airbnb I'm currently staying at or else the host might come after this booty.

Cheers,
Dom

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020

View attachment 2314002

Dev Talk - Up & Running

I'm happy to say that I'm back up and running. I used to have several 500gb drives with assets and textures scattered between them. I ended up buying a 2tb NVME and finished organizing all assets and textures into one place. I also went through all of the character and environment files and am happy to say that almost no data was lost during the move. Some shaders had to be recreated but something like 95% of everything was working correctly right from the get go. The only "major" thing lost was the color grading preset I had created for In a Scent. I'll have to recreate this later, referencing past work to get it as close as possible. Overall I'm pretty relieved with how smooth the migration has been.

I finished up a dive bar environment for episode 3. As you can see, it's full of extremely sexy people. Tomorrow I will resume rendering the update. The new system is handling Blender like a monster. I'm able to view my animations in full 24fps as I'm making them, which is incredibly useful.

On to personal life, overall the move was relatively smooth. There's still the barrier of learning a new language and running into stupid things like spending 3 hours trying to order a mattress because my bank kept canceling the transactions thinking it's fraud. I move into my new place in February and it's looking like we'll be sleeping on the floor for a while until the furniture gets delivered... yay!

OZ was also gracious enough to calculate my estimated electricity bill based off last years usage... only 300 euros a month, yay! I'll definitely hold off on rendering animations overnight at the airbnb I'm currently staying at or else the host might come after this booty.

Cheers,
Dom
That Buff Bar lady :love::love::love::devilish::devilish::devilish:

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
This mom has one of the sexiest figures I've ever seen, thanks for not getting discouraged

Esta mamá tiene una de las figuras más sensuales que he visto, gracias por no desanimarte

Reactions: Punto

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Fuck the milf in this AVN might be the HOTTEST AND JUICEST MILF I ever seen in a VN... Like DAMN!!!

DAT ASS.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To add to that, The renders are sexy asf.
And to add to that, The humor is spot on funny.

In most VNs I play that claim "HUMOR" the only ones that ever made me laugh hard asf is PROJEKT Passion and this one right here.
Like kudos to the dev for ACTUALLY being funny.

The writing, characters, are great !

so overall awesome VN.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fuck can't wait for that update man because that cliff hanger is SERIOUS !!!!

4.70 star(s) 123 Votes