keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Ok, we both agree that even if she's a LI it isn't NTR. But if it's going to be done by a LI and it can't be avoided, then it's a scene I'm not going to like whether I see it or not, and it's probably going to be a reason for me to leave the game. And that without the need for it to be NTR.

There are many things that I don't like without being NTR, such as the sex scenes where guys who aren't the MC appear, not all of them are NTR but I don't like any of them.
I can assure you this is a unique game. Try it and let us know.

Reactions: Jericho85

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I really like the MC. Reminds me a bit of Kuzco from The Emperor´s New Groove: spoiled, selfish, lazy but nonetheless a very funny dude. Don´t know if he´s gonna get some character development in later episodes, and I wouldn´t mind that much if he didn´t changed, but so far it has been an enjoyable experience. Definitely worth it.

Jun 28, 2020
Update felt a bit... lacking? There's no question this is probably one of the highest quality renders + animations for games out there right now. Maybe I need to expect less when dealing with that level of quality. But still felt like a short update for the amount of time it took. But nevertheless, fantastic quality.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I never played this game before ...but why !!!??? This is just great, oh my god when i think i could have miss it.
That's one of the best i have ever played. I didn't stop laughing from the start, now i'm just taking a break to take a leak and drink something, unfortunately my hands are not burned so i have no excuse to ask some help from my daughter, ...relax she is 21 !!

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
I never played this game before ...but why !!!??? This is just great, oh my god when i think i could have miss it.
That's one of the best i have ever played. I didn't stop laughing from the start, now i'm just taking a break to take a leak and drink something, unfortunately my hands are not burned so i have no excuse to ask some help from my daughter, ...relax she is 21 !!
Weirdo

Reactions: mytaca

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of In a Scent Episode 4 Part 2 v1.035 with the gallery unlocker added.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

4.70 star(s) 117 Votes