VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.51] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Are we going to talk about the strange philosophical conundrum of more or less copypastaing the family? I mean his real family are all dead. These are kinda the same people but still a different consciousness. It's pretty effed up to be fair. o_O
I love that the Moist Games is addressing this philosophical question. If you think about it, it's the same thing with identical twins. They are the exact same genetically, but start to diverge as individuals once they start building knowledge and life experience. They are essentially twins with their originals. Now, they will evolve as individuals as they experience a different life from their originals.

In many ways, because they retain the memories of the originals, the "twins" may feel liberated to do things they wouldn't have considered previously (like getting split in half by the MC :p )

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
dildorog thank you, you just reminded me I needed a signature for Sister Anne & Lady Katerina from Bastard Girls, then the Nun Signature will be even more complete.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I have ignored this game for the last several updates. So tell me...... Is the MC still gay and deathly afraid of vaginas?
Ha. The MC has his fun. But what fun would it be if the moment he heard about his predicament, he just went hog-wild on everything that moves as fast as possible.

Maybe some would enjoy that, but it would be pretty empty and meaningless to me, and everyone else. Having the MC act like a normal person, at least somewhat, and try to hold on to the norms of his past life, and actually get to know the women in the ship with him, makes the VN more interesting and fun to play.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Damios

Apr 3, 2020
I'm enjoying the story so far. Skipped a few updates and had several hours of fun. The look on Anne's face definitely made me crush hard on her. She is amazing, by far the best character. Allthough that statue makes me laugh hard aswell. Can't wait to see more.

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
We going to get a crack at Robyn any time soon? I'll be honest, she's the only one I'm interested in.
One of the nicest girls, who obviously has a crush the MC. She will probably be one of the last ones, he seems to prefer the controversial girls, or the "I'm naked take me now." Girls, in my opinion.

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
I get that this game is about getting with everyone and I'm all for that, but I swear sister anne gets better every update to the point where if I could only get with one girl it'd be her and I'm a boob guy and there are some truly massive tits in this game and she's on the small side so that speaks volumes.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I get that this game is about getting with everyone and I'm all for that, but I swear sister anne gets better every update to the point where if I could only get with one girl it'd be her and I'm a boob guy and there are some truly massive tits in this game and she's on the small side so that speaks volumes.
Damn, I could have written this myself. Spot on, dude!

Sister Anne is loyal, devoted, fearless, patient, strategic, protective, and deliciously submissive. She brings out the best in the MC. Now that we've seen her out of her Habit, we can say for certain that she's a goddamn dime and a redhead too. Fuuuuuck...

She's a unicorn, a NAWALT, a perfect woman. In fact, so perfect, it's almost as if she was built on a computer during a lightning storm by two nerds wearing bras on their heads.

Seeing Sister Anne break down Rachael in the courtroom, in front of her mom and sister no less, was brilliant. This happening so soon after the MC's seduction of Rosalyn means he's turned the tables on Rose; three of her daughters belong to him. Just a fantastic scene all around and it has some of Sister Anne's best moments!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Screenshot 2021-11-16 050922.jpg

Plus, her admission that she will not allow herself to be taken by the MC until all of her flock have their first time with Master speaks to her devotion and self-control. Considering what her resting horniness level must be day to day, part of me wonders if she is performing some sort of penance for an unrevealed sin. To be constantly teased and turned on each day must be torturous for her.

Suffice to say, she's this game's best girl by a fucking mile!

hackusator

Apr 25, 2021
How will the release on F95zone work? v0.21 is out on your patreon, so will it be 1 release every 20 updates?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
One of the nicest girls, who obviously has a crush the MC. She will probably be one of the last ones, he seems to prefer the controversial girls, or the "I'm naked take me now." Girls, in my opinion.
I think every woman hes banged hes been coerced into arguably lol - if he had his way he'd have been blueballing himself every single step of the way despite the totty throwing themselves at him. Put it this way ive LITERALLY no idea who his main love interest is - his goal is to bang a literal town but i dont think hes expressed a desire to bang anyone specifically. Maybe this is where the ex-girlfriend comes into it?

As for best girl material the one which most leaves an impression is the zoned out blonde hottie, she seems half asleep most of the time shes on screen but her real persona has been eluded to several times in the story and supposed to be quite the contrast. Sister Anne takes second spot and i agree with others points made her and my top three is rounded out by Britney the hilariously dense, ditzy and busty bimbo who will be effortless corruptible and will make for plenty of hilarious sexy scenes. Honestly ive yet to find many despite the huge cast who can break those as my top three but if anyone gets a chance its prob the cop. Like others with Sister Anne - she gets better with every scene. Another long shot is perhaps the mysterious actress character - ive no idea what the devs have planned with her but it will be interesting to see what they do with the oldest character in the game and the one who most seems to really keep herself to herself.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This vn thankfully doesn't have a romance tag. This vn is literally a Pokémon like struggle to bang all the women. Simple, pure and entertaining. Not to mention humor filled. There is no reason for a "love interest"

My 2 cents

stormtiger

Mar 22, 2020
How will the release on F95zone work? v0.21 is out on your patreon, so will it be 1 release every 20 updates?
According to the levels on Patreon. The next update will be released publicly in 2 week, give or take a few days for the creator to post the public release.

Jaxom3003

Feb 5, 2021
In for a Penny, what can I say. Another of those VNs that has engaging storytelling and the writing is pretty good, even with the typos.

I am not really a fan of the oversized tits and dicks, but the story and the humor, along with the plot have really made this an enjoyable game so far.

I am curious to see where it goes from here.

Reactions: Grimlar

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
After downloading v0.20 and playing through it I've noticed some missing images
From starting a new game I noticed that image 35 is missing (this is when first meeting the overseers) as well as the d7-029a Is there a way we can get a copy of those 2 images before the next release ?

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes