VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.54] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 59 Votes

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
This game(?) ia starting to aimlessly wander to much. To much redundt jabber and losing story content value. Some of it seems to go on and on for nothing.

Reactions: Pinsel

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
In for a Penny:
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.31 + Partial Gallery by @ripson#0021
Size 812 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my Android port.

Reactions: panda0012345

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Oh no! What happened to the android port?
Aas you note, the Android version is a port. I imagine Estrada777 will have it up by next weekend. Not sure why it's not listed on the OP, but I don't think anything has actually changed. May be a stylistic difference between different mods? Given the unofficial nature, removing the reference altogether instead of leaving up the unlinked word kind of makes sense, from a particular point of view, but if I'm coming to a game for the first time, I'd rather know there has been a port than know nothing....

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
hi, i've made a compressed version of the game v0.32
1.47 -> 762

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm... MC is suppose to be the only man placed on a ship with a shit ton of big breasted woman, that he's suppose to have regular sex with. And yet he is barely having ANY sex with them, do to his fucking morels? :LOL: (...MC wanting to get to know them first... Seriously?)

And with the last update MC's only sex scene is still only a boring quick blow job...controlled "again" by his nut case disturbed nun?

I really like this story, but when will MC actually fuck that crazy nun senseless...maybe fucking the crazy out of her? I sure hope the sexual content gets better (less BJ's and more complete mutual sex acts), where MC actually acts like a man who knows he's in an awesome position of pleasing women, instead of acting like a nice boy who waits for them to approach him for sex. I sure hope it gets better soon.

Reactions: laseracid

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
In the church we are introduced to sister Helen and shield Gina.
On the second day, after Courtney surprises you, the protag gets renamed to Cindy for a textbox.
It shows "d1-167blur" after Gina leaves 'post session'.

(Robyn/Samantha also have kind of a butterface, IMO. Samantha pulls it of better though.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kb90

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
it freezes the screen during the clown after Casey, and has the same flaw with some scenes in the Replay. With the previous versions I had not had any problems. I play with Joiplay on Android. It does the exact same flaw with any version of Joiplay or the Ren'Py plugin.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of In For A Penny 0.32
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.32

3.50 star(s) 59 Votes