3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Got stuck on quest 28:
Got the phone, than MC sad something about "that ganster near police station". I can't find him :/
Please, help
----
upd
Ah, nevermind. I found him.

Ronald McTreh

Oct 18, 2017
Stuck after luggage retrival(?) Inside the airport.

EDIT: Apparently on the fight after you take the luggage you have to "to escape" instead of winning.

Feraksu

Sep 1, 2017
Will give this a try, I loved the scenes in Icstor's games but found all the wandering about tedious

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
gave it a try, main character is a making him insufferable to play as so i dropped it

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
gave it a try, main character is a making him insufferable to play as so i dropped it
Yes, yes he is. He's less rapey in IS2 than IS1. MILF's Control is super rapey (mind control), but ICSTOR backs away from that in his other games.

Azzo17

Nov 26, 2017
Hi,

I'm stucked before Quest 6. I can't go to "bed till evening" in order to begin the Quest 6.
Quest 5 completed.

How can I go start it?

Thanks

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
Am I the only one with the errors?
Why did completely you ignore my question?
Did you read the part in the OP about putting the game into a folder with just ASCII characters?

If that doesn't help, can you post the error? "I get an error" is not enough to diagnose the problem.

James Lock

Jul 29, 2018
Did you read the part in the OP about putting the game into a folder with just ASCII characters?

If that doesn't help, can you post the error? "I get an error" is not enough to diagnose the problem.
I see... it seems to have worked, thanks.

Sorry for the broken english before, I don't know how I didn't notice that the "completely" and "you" have switched...

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes