3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

ElMario

Jul 16, 2017
Maybe someone already answered it, but it´s kind of pointless to search since the wording may vary:
Do you still have to do all the running around and fighting?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
0.6.1 I think. I ddl the one on page one then I ddl a patch for prison bug.
Also I didn't restart the game every 6 quests like the WT says.
You're going to want to update to 0.6.9 to fix another issue.

Restarting every 6 quests is to deal with RPGM crashing; that doesn't apply to this version.

can someone please tell me where the modded version is?
What do you mean, "modded version"?

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
You're going to want to update to 0.6.9 to fix another issue.

Restarting every 6 quests is to deal with RPGM crashing; that doesn't apply to this version.
I searched the version 0.6.9 on the topic and saw how to find what version I have and it's already 0.6.9 (I gave you the version on my folder before).
I don't understand what's wrong.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I searched the version 0.6.9 on the topic and saw how to find what version I have and it's already 0.6.9 (I gave you the version on my folder before).
I don't understand what's wrong.
My guess would be you need to talk to someone to trigger the auntie blowup stuff. Try talking to different people.

Cago

May 27, 2018
so during Quest #8 Mother Part 1 after I give her the tea and I'm supposed to go upstairs and rest I click on the bed but it doesn't popup with the options or do anything at all can someone help?

dicyzu

Aug 29, 2018
On IS1 Quest#8 Mother Part 1, i cant seems to start the quest she told me "Go take care of your matters" while the Walkthrough told me to clean backwards. cant really progress, can anyone help me?

Reactions: Coolio247uk

Cacaolipz

Feb 16, 2018
so during Quest #8 Mother Part 1 after I give her the tea and I'm supposed to go upstairs and rest I click on the bed but it doesn't popup with the options or do anything at all can someone help?
Go to your mothers room(far right door).

R3dfoxxx

Aug 18, 2018
I'm stuck at quest #1. I Need to get the news paper south end of the road then east
but i cant find it could anybody possibly help me?

Slovak

Jul 2, 2018
no one posted an android port. :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
Can some1 plz post cg of is1 and 2
The unencrypted files are just sitting there in the /rpgmdata/ folder of the released games in the OP. If you want just the images, download the game and look at them.

There's not any difference from the assets from the originals, though.

Reactions: XeroCider

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
Is there supposed to be no sound? I know the RPGM version had music.
There's no sound in the released version in this thread.

I've since updated the porting code to support sound but haven't had time to re-test the game with the newest code to make sure it doesn't break everything.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes