3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

tugaboy

Jan 30, 2018
You need to take a cab. Call her to get the cab in the town center to show up.
doesnt seem to work for me? the call just goes into nothing (p-call-aunt-back to map no conversation or anything new showing up (as far a si can see, any hint? tyvm))

tugaboy

Jan 30, 2018
what's the difference between this and the original?
this is a remake of the rpgmaker game, aka the original has like any rpgm game walking around ect, this remake has that removed)

TLDR: its a cheated game where u dont need to walk trough everything but jump around and fast play the game

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
if this game be like click the option will be good or maybe on how we move is control by arrow not by click and the picture is bigger and then this game will be good

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
No quest log, sometimes even no hints what to do, big city, map constantly freezes when navigating or zooming in/out, shit quality renders, first sex scene within first 3 minutes of gameplay. Must be a very old game huh? Anyway i got furious and uninstalled after 15 mins.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
So I basically tried everything and I am stuck between quest 7 and 8 of the WT(All previous ones are done). I can't sleep or talk to the the mother, no policewoman shows up. Quest 7 is completed AFAIK, but quest 8 hasn't started.

Edit: So I used an old save to do that part again, it didn't bug out this time, instead I am stuck in an infinite loop of going to jail on quest 9. I do the whole quest, return home, I cannot rest, if I go downstairs, it repeated the quest.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes