Favorite path.

• Total voters

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
CreaSou, what a wonderful game, thank you. Amy is such a beauty and a cutie. Can't wait for the next update. Things you may want to consider: 1-Ability to change Amy's name. 2-The ability to lighten up the textbox, be able to fade it (I know we can make the textbox disappear) I want to see the text without the box. 3-Lastly, a walkthrough or a hints box in the game would be nice. Good luck with the continuation of your great game. One last thing, how about the option to change her age?

Reactions: CreaSou

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
CreaSou, what a wonderful game, thank you. Amy is such a beauty and a cutie. Can't wait for the next update. Things you may want to consider: 1-Ability to change Amy's name. 2-The ability to lighten up the textbox, be able to fade it (I know we can make the textbox disappear) I want to see the text without the box. 3-Lastly, a walkthrough or a hints box in the game would be nice. Good luck with the continuation of your great game. One last thing, how about the option to change her age?
Hey! Thank you :)
1) I do not have any plans for this, tbh.
2) I think this is a good reason for me to learn something new in renpy. I will put it in my "to do" list for later.
3) There is hints in game (+love or lust or event). But, as I mentioned before, walkthrough is not priority for me. Game is too big and it's very time consuming to build or write detailed hints on this stage of development.
4) about age - same as point 1.
And thanks for kind words:)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hey! Thank you :)
1) I do not have any plans for this, tbh.
2) I think this is a good reason for me to learn something new in renpy. I will put it in my "to do" list for later.
3) There is hints in game (+love or lust or event). But, as I mentioned before, walkthrough is not priority for me. Game is too big and it's very time consuming to build or write detailed hints on this stage of development.
4) about age - same as point 1.
And thanks for kind words:)
You are and have been one of the best devs out there. YOU'RE AWESOME SAUCE.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeD95 and CreaSou

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InfinityLoveOrLust-R14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Hey there
Reactions: Twistty and CreaSou

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Infinity: Love or Lust R14.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Infinity: Love or Lust [R14] [CreaSou]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
InfinityLoveOrLust-R14
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
here is my unofficial Android port of Infinity: Love or Lust R14.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you for your work!

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I know it's complicated (or even impossible), but I would really like to see a game from the other version, with the fetishes contained there, and with animations. With the three female characters and each of their fathers, with intertwined stories...

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I know it's complicated (or even impossible), but I would really like to see a game from the other version, with the fetishes contained there, and with animations. With the three female characters and each of their fathers, with intertwined stories...
Yeah, I want to make such game, but my free time is the main problem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: V&M

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Yeah, I want to make such game, but my free time is the main problem.
I'm hoping (without pressuring you, of course) that you'll be able to do it once you've finished this one (which is also good). But those images (CreaSou Collection) were divine, and I hope that one day they can become a game.

• Red Heart

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
couple things.. the pink choice lines do not stand out well on the busy background. and on the same note. a common one is dev's putting a choice button on there that is not needed as there is no choice to make...

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
couple things.. the pink choice lines do not stand out well on the busy background. and on the same note. a common one is dev's putting a choice button on there that is not needed as there is no choice to make...
Some choices just hiden if you do not have enough points.

Reactions: Sloopyhogwash

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
the66 Hey! Sorry for bothering. Is android port will not work on Iphone? Someone asked me, but I really have zero knowledge about ports.
:WaitWhat: of course not, unless the iPhone is powered by Android.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes