- - -

Mac:
- - -

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
that explains the sudden switch up
Yeah that’s my point. When he was making the game up to now nobody of these guys that are complaining didnt spare 5$ to the dev. If you make the game and it’s not doing well it’s logical to try something new and maybe attract the new crowd that will hopefully support the project.
..no clue how much he made on his old patreon......cuz he closed it i think.....
...will check in a month to see.....if this bold strategy payed off.....
1711483727692.png

Reactions: MelonGod and oste22
Nov 16, 2021
I despise netorare, truly hate the genre, I consider myself a vanilla guy, but, if its optional, I'll play without a problem, it won't stop me from playing a good game, and this is a good one. But, guys... I know you have strong opnions for one side or other, but try to be respecful to others, I think everyone should play and do whatever he/she likes, also, it won't be long for the mods to be here and starts the purge.
Well, hope you all have a great day, and please, give a chance to the game, its a good one, maybe it will change your mindset on this stuff, enjoy the life in every bit you find ;) . Ah, dev, thanks m8, stay strong (y)

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes