Favorite path.

• Total voters

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Hey! In 2023, when I was doingy collection of arts and comics (you can find it in comics section). In summer i did more than 1k renders to expirement with filters and models. Its perfect for my development work, since i can spice up gameplay in my free time. Thats simple.
Oh ok you were where planning to incorporate eventually to spice it up a bit. I understand now. I wish nothing but the best hope you have a long career, like I said in my original post I really enjoyed this game. Good luck to you.(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CreaSou

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Just notice this netorare tagged now... Thought this game was abandoned a while back and stopped following it... Which not it has netorare as a tag its turned up, so when did that get added?

I use this setup to find games I'm interested in, so if this never added the netorare tag, I'd never of known its still getting made:
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=258/notags=191
Just added this in current update. Thats why your filter was not working. Sorry for late reply

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InfinityLoveOrLust-R15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Infinity: Love or Lust R15.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Gwynbleidd7

Modder
Jun 18, 2022
translation of the game from English to Spanish, thanks to the Paloslios Translator program.
[R15]

Last edited:

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
InfinityLoveOrLust-R15
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
here is my unofficial Android port of Infinity: Love or Lust R15.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks for your work!

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Man, I didn't imagine this could happen in this game, I expected it to happen in the next one. Thank you developer, this content is very welcome, and I hope there is much more to come.
Don't be discouraged by unpleasant and offensive comments, they will soon disappear.
Looking forward to what's to come.
I have as much right as anyone else to express my opinions, so those who come forward with personal offenses will be reported.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Where are all the game defenders now? Give any game shit for being poorly written, boring, ugly as sin, or just a phoned in generative AI cashgrab? An army of simps will come crawling out of the wood works to defend the burning garbage pile on offer, ready to give their lives for the cause and insist that the developer's vision is sacred and should be respected.

Then you have a middle of the road dev making a middling game, and they happen to add in a new kink that some amount of the audience doesn't like? Now you have folks yelling to burn the witch!

It's almost like this forum is filled with tasteless wankers who attack or defend a game based on their personal kinks alone, and otherwise have ZERO fucking standards of any kind...

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes