dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Hi all, even if I have more than 300G I can't buy Vera and the marchand say me that he will hold her... Why I can't buy her?
thx
You need 500 gold.
This is correct. The price used to be 300, but the prices of everything increased this patch. I missed two references to the old price when I was updating, oops!

Great game, especially for that early state! I really like the design of the map, and that you build in shortcuts to the most important places. Many devs completly ignore such comfort changes. Some minor bugs but nothing game breaking.
Really looking forward to the next updates!
Glad you're enjoying the game!

Last edited:
Reactions: Crusado

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Seems promising, though if I had one complaint, it would be the usual "every chick has massive boobs" cliché. I wish games would add more variety with women. Either way, if someone doesn't mind, could you tell me roughly how much playtime there is for the current version?

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Seems promising, though if I had one complaint, it would be the usual "every chick has massive boobs" cliché. I wish games would add more variety with women. Either way, if someone doesn't mind, could you tell me roughly how much playtime there is for the current version?
SMALL - Tirria
small - Kirana
small and medium - Charlie depends on the design XD
MEDIUM - Ritsuki
Big Tits - Alice e Vera, Sonia
huge - Maria, Sacha
HUGE - Beth
????"that damn book!" - Camilla

Sooner or later there must also be that furry daughter of Gregor (hoping she is furry...:sneaky:) for me she will also be on the MEDIUM.

Let's say that there is a good amount of background and chat to enrich the story :ROFLMAO: ,
even the contents and animations are well done (you must like that style of drawing, however)
There is a lot to grind in relationships...
however if you realize that we are only at 0.3 (only third version) there are at least 2-3 scenes for 6 different characters (and here I mean only XXX versions)
it is definitely on the way to be superior to many other similar games.

Last edited:

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
i like this game but i wish there was a route to play as a bad guy too... the mc is way to goody2shoues
when the slave is more assertive then mc you have a problem
maid.png

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
Been liking the game so far! A suggestion perhaps, maybe place an icon (like a circular picture of a character's face) on the part of town they are currently found in? I struggled sometimes to find the characters as where they are changes with the time of day and with story progression. dagotto

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
SMALL - Tirria
small - Kirana
small and medium - Charlie depends on the design XD
MEDIUM - Ritsuki
Big Tits - Alice e Vera, Sonia
huge - Maria, Sacha
HUGE - Beth
????"that damn book!" - Camilla

Sooner or later there must also be that furry daughter of Gregor (hoping she is furry...:sneaky:) for me she will also be on the MEDIUM.

Let's say that there is a good amount of background and chat to enrich the story :ROFLMAO: ,
even the contents and animations are well done (you must like that style of drawing, however)
There is a lot to grind in relationships...
however if you realize that we are only at 0.3 (only third version) there are at least 2-3 scenes for 6 different characters (and here I mean only XXX versions)
it is definitely on the way to be superior to many other similar games.
I think this is a pretty good summary so far. Camilla is on the smaller side of medium as well :p
Also, though it's a bit far off, that is the plan for Gregor's daughter. Let's just say he'd like to set her up with a nice young man...

i like this game but i wish there was a route to play as a bad guy too... the mc is way to goody2shoues
when the slave is more assertive then mc you have a problem
In the future, there will be both a domination/romantic route for Vera and other slaves.

when will i be able top fuck goblin ass
You didn't hear it from me, but....very soon.

Been liking the game so far! A suggestion perhaps, maybe place an icon (like a circular picture of a character's face) on the part of town they are currently found in? I struggled sometimes to find the characters as where they are changes with the time of day and with story progression. dagotto
That's a good idea. On play testing, I noticed that adding in more dynamic events and days of the week made it a bit harder to keep track of where people are. I'll probably throw that in an upcoming minor patch.

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
Okay then on that note, anyone delved the console command for Gold yet? :LOL:
You accrue alot of money just from rent and doing tasks that can further the plot/improve your stats! I got to day 48 before completing all the available content, and even with necessary purchases I have 6000+ gold. I also had over 1000 at the time the option to purchase Vera came around (and that's with the fact that you earn less at the start), so I find that it's best to work more in the early game until she shows up

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Hey this game is pretty great! I'm enjoying how the management gameplay is shaping up, and I really like all the girls so far. Love me some proper monster girls. Really looking forward to seeing how this develops

Reactions: dagotto and Crusado

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
is there a way to skip ahead to new content? old saves gives me errors. really dont want to grind through all the gifting again.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
You did a wonderful job on this update Dagotto, thank you.

I like the changes to the UI with the additional shortcuts to the MC's bedroom. I still found myself
using the stairs often, but when out and about in town, I really appreciated the changes.

Good job with the writing in that the style didn't change from one update to another.
I thought you did a good job with the stories and characters. Beth's kid was written really well
and the amount of interaction with her was perfect.

You did a really good job w Beth and her story while also hinting that Charlie's relationship might develop
sometime in the future.

Hopefully there will be some development w Sacha.... I have a thing for green girls I guess, lol
Maybe the storekeeper...

Again a great job on the artwork and I appreciate the color choices. They seem a bit subdued which is
nice to look at for extended periods of time.

Might be nice to have the option to refuse money from jobs, like when working for Beth. I dunno....maybe,
it's just that I still have too much money (sounds dumb I know..). At the end of this update I have 22,000 gold. If
I could refuse pay from jobs that could really bump up the Affection level and since I don't know what their levels are and/or what they could go up to then it might be nice. Also I could gift it to others maybe.... such as Vera, to see her reaction and what she did w it.

I had too many errors when trying to continue w my last save, but it didn't really matter.
I was happy to start over.

Anyway... Thanks and Cheers

Reactions: Crusado and dagotto
May 27, 2017
Okay then on that note, anyone delved the console command for Gold yet? :LOL:
is your friend, much easier method to cheat for stats/money than dev console, plus it can used for any game, regardless of game engine. Just make a save, upload to this site, edit your desired stats, download the edited save file, and move it in the "saves" folder, overwriting the unedited save. Though, I would only recommend editing your money, you'd miss out on content and likely break some events if you edit relationship scores, this is for most games.

Reactions: libertypics

Neos-Xanadu

Jun 30, 2017
You did a wonderful job on this update Dagotto, thank you.

I like the changes to the UI with the additional shortcuts to the MC's bedroom. I still found myself
using the stairs often, but when out and about in town, I really appreciated the changes.

Good job with the writing in that the style didn't change from one update to another.
I thought you did a good job with the stories and characters. Beth's kid was written really well
and the amount of interaction with her was perfect.

You did a really good job w Beth and her story while also hinting that Charlie's relationship might develop
sometime in the future.

Hopefully there will be some development w Sacha.... I have a thing for green girls I guess, lol
Maybe the storekeeper...

Again a great job on the artwork and I appreciate the color choices. They seem a bit subdued which is
nice to look at for extended periods of time.

Might be nice to have the option to refuse money from jobs, like when working for Beth. I dunno....maybe,
it's just that I still have too much money (sounds dumb I know..). At the end of this update I have 22,000 gold. If
I could refuse pay from jobs that could really bump up the Affection level and since I don't know what their levels are and/or what they could go up to then it might be nice. Also I could gift it to others maybe.... such as Vera, to see her reaction and what she did w it.

I had too many errors when trying to continue w my last save, but it didn't really matter.
I was happy to start over.

Anyway... Thanks and Cheers
Did you go into your room on a save and hit the blue button up top? That seems to change the save and update it.
Sounds like you re-did everything, but might save you time in the future versions so you don't have to start over again

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Did you go into your room on a save and hit the blue button up top? That seems to change the save and update it.
Sounds like you re-did everything, but might save you time in the future versions so you don't have to start over again

Hey there,
Thanks for the suggestion.

I did, however it had already acted up a time or two on me so I wasn't entirely sure if the new save was going to be
all that stable. I could have reloaded an old save then tried again, but honestly I enjoy the game and didn't mind starting
over again.

Have a good one.

Reactions: dagotto
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes