Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Huh, thanks for pointing that out, I'll have to take a look at the code on that event.
yeah I got that error too, it's because the check for getting her to open up when asked about her name has the same requirements as the scene where you can set the futa variable, can be easily fixed by changing it to require having finished the shed instead of just checking for the affection varialbe

Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
Loved the new update. The UI changes and the shortcuts on the map are a fantastic addition. The new routes with Beth and Charlie are also great. I would have liked maybe one or two more peeping scenes before progressing to sex but that's my only subjective minor complaint. Oh and being able to order Vera to auto do chores was also amazing.

I guess a suggestion for future content, but maybe the MC could sleep in the bed with Beth to pass the night time too. Oh and I think Charlie needs to get added to the Rei -> improve my relationships table unless she's like a one-off minor character.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
yeah I got that error too, it's because the check for getting her to open up when asked about her name has the same requirements as the scene where you can set the futa variable, can be easily fixed by changing it to require having finished the shed instead of just checking for the affection varialbe
Ah, yea. It seems like I forgot to declare the variable at the beginning of the game for some reason, fixed now, I'll make sure to add it in on the minor patch.

Loved the new update. The UI changes and the shortcuts on the map are a fantastic addition. The new routes with Beth and Charlie are also great. I would have liked maybe one or two more peeping scenes before progressing to sex but that's my only subjective minor complaint. Oh and being able to order Vera to auto do chores was also amazing.

I guess a suggestion for future content, but maybe the MC could sleep in the bed with Beth to pass the night time too. Oh and I think Charlie needs to get added to the Rei -> improve my relationships table unless she's like a one-off minor character.
Glad to hear you enjoyed the update! I've always been big on UI usability and convenience, so I wanted to make sure my own game wasn't a slog.

You should be able to sleep at Beth's house. If you have sex with her or talk to her late in the evening in her bedroom. I'll double check that it's working correctly.

I didn't add Charlie to the tracker because I originally intended her to just be a one-off, but if people like her a lot, I can always add more content for her.

Reactions: Crusado

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
Great update, congrats to Dagotto and thanks for the work. It was worth the wait, the quest chain for Beth was a pretty substantial addition in term of content.

I'm still hoping that Ritsuki, Sacha and/or Kirana will get content the same way beth did soon, but that's just my own personal preferences talking. I'll certainly enjoy the ride in the mean time in any cases.

Last edited:
Reactions: dagotto

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
also. do we get more content in the exploitation path? for the gobbo i mean.
I would like to have multiple paths for characters like the goblin girl, but it will probably have to wait until all the main characters have some kind of adult content before I go making new paths for characters with content already.

Great update, congrats to Dagotto and thanks for the work. It was worth the wait, the quest chain for Beth was a pretty substantial addition in term of content.

I'm still hoping that Ritsuki, Sacha and/or Kirana will get content the same way beth did soon, but that's just my own personal preferences talking. I'll certainly enjoy the ride in the mean time in any cases.
Sacha and Ritsuki are very popular requests, so you'll definitely see at least one of them in the next major release ^^

It would be awesome if the was a optional impregnating the women in the game.
That is 100% my plan for later in the game's future. Gonna have the option to impregnate, watch them get bigger, and of course have sex with them while pregnant.

chipsahoye89

Mar 20, 2019
I would like to have multiple paths for characters like the goblin girl, but it will probably have to wait until all the main characters have some kind of adult content before I go making new paths for characters with content already.

Sacha and Ritsuki are very popular requests, so you'll definitely see at least one of them in the next major release ^^

That is 100% my plan for later in the game's future. Gonna have the option to impregnate, watch them get bigger, and of course have sex with them while pregnant.
I just played your game for the first time yesterday and DAMN!!!! It is awesome!!!!! I mean all the UI is easy to use and the stories so far are great. I getting to know each of the women is a great read. Also making money is mad easy which makes for a more relaxing and enjoyable gameplay. I'm excited for the next update and for the stories which more of the women to progess. I'm also happy to hear you that you are going to getting impregnation and pregnancy sex. But it would be cool to actually see the kids you make grow up some as well. Most of these games kinda end after you knock someone up, or the story continues as if you ever got them pregnant in the first place

Reactions: Crusado and dagotto

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
I just played your game for the first time yesterday and DAMN!!!! It is awesome!!!!! I mean all the UI is easy to use and the stories so far are great. I getting to know each of the women is a great read. Also making money is mad easy which makes for a more relaxing and enjoyable gameplay. I'm excited for the next update and for the stories which more of the women to progess. I'm also happy to hear you that you are going to getting impregnation and pregnancy sex. But it would be cool to actually see the kids you make grow up some as well. Most of these games kinda end after you knock someone up, or the story continues as if you ever got them pregnant in the first place
Glad you like it! Though money will play a bigger part later, I never want it to interfere with gameplay too much. I'd rather reward people for making money, rather than punish them for not making enough.

I'm hoping to have an option like that for players after pregnancy. I don't have it 100% planned out, but I'm thinking some kind of choice when a kid is born of how involved you want to be with them. I'm sure some people don't want to have to deal with a kid after the preg stuff.

cacaoso

Nov 19, 2021
maybe all that excess money can pay for all the child support for all the new fatherless children you're churning out!

• Haha
Reactions: dagotto

Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
This game.... is fucking great. Note: I'm biased as hell, the main concept has similiarities to a game I'm working on, and monster girls and isekai are bith very much my jams.

The concept is good, the gameplay loop with the inn begins a little grindy, but automates bits of itself as time goes on, which is pretty great. There seems to be some expansion with how that's going to work as well, so looking forward to that.

Story progression for each character is paced fairly well, and the hints system is already up and running beautifully. Gallery system in place, and has some good quality of life features with the shortcuts that helps reduce clicks for more repetitive tasks.

Biggest thing is there needs to be more content... isn't that a surprise for an early access beta? We're on a good path here, I'll release a full review at a later date. For now, a few ideas/criticisms;

- The map can't be accessed from some screens, like under the stairs past the hotel lobby - and some of them like that one, it doesn't make much sense - feels like the map could easily be used from there.
- Moar Futa
- Balance/Pacing - right now, it's fairly easy to get up on getting a lot of money quickly. I imagine you've already ideas for that though
- It would be nice if you could spend the night in more rooms than Alice's, or have them spend the night in your room - but I would guess that's also something that's in the books?

Really good start, most flaws are simply things that are clearly undercooked, this is on my watch list

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
This game.... is fucking great. Note: I'm biased as hell, the main concept has similiarities to a game I'm working on, and monster girls and isekai are bith very much my jams.

The concept is good, the gameplay loop with the inn begins a little grindy, but automates bits of itself as time goes on, which is pretty great. There seems to be some expansion with how that's going to work as well, so looking forward to that.

Story progression for each character is paced fairly well, and the hints system is already up and running beautifully. Gallery system in place, and has some good quality of life features with the shortcuts that helps reduce clicks for more repetitive tasks.

Biggest thing is there needs to be more content... isn't that a surprise for an early access beta? We're on a good path here, I'll release a full review at a later date. For now, a few ideas/criticisms;

- The map can't be accessed from some screens, like under the stairs past the hotel lobby - and some of them like that one, it doesn't make much sense - feels like the map could easily be used from there.
- Moar Futa
- Balance/Pacing - right now, it's fairly easy to get up on getting a lot of money quickly. I imagine you've already ideas for that though
- It would be nice if you could spend the night in more rooms than Alice's, or have them spend the night in your room - but I would guess that's also something that's in the books?

Really good start, most flaws are simply things that are clearly undercooked, this is on my watch list
Glad to hear you like it! Monster girls are definitely also my jam, hence why this game has been a dream of mine for a long time.

Also happy you're enjoying the QoL things. I feel that so many games would benefit immensely from a good gallery, hint system, and other time savers, but many of the games I've tried in the past just don't seem to want to put them in, or don't think it's important? I don't know.

More content is coming, of course, as fast as I can make it.

To address your ideas:
-The limited map access is a bit of a relic from when skipping certain screens (particularly at the Inn) would miss key event triggers. With the way the game is now, I don't think it's so essential. I'll probably take a look at it in the next major update.
-Moar futa is on the way. It's high on my list of optional fetish material that's going to go into the game, along with pregnancy, transformation, threesomes, and others. Likely after most of the girls have at least somewhat of a complete storyline.
-The money is indeed still unbalanced. I changed around a few things to make it slightly more meaningful, but the big rebalance is likely going to wait until the entire management system is overhauled.
-Spending the night with more girls is also on the way. I'd like to take the time to add unique art to these events if I can, so it might take a bit. But it is definitely in the books.

Hope you enjoy future updates!

Last edited:

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Here's a small patch fixing a few things before starting to work on v0.04

Changelog:
-Added new variations to repeatable scenes for Alice, Maria, Vera, and Beth. (Something for all you booty lovers out there.)
-Added a function to the map screen which tells you where girls are at the current time. (This feature is still new, so please report any issues you have with it)
-Added a new button to go directly to relationship advice from Rei on the main UI.
-You can now access the map from Beth's bedroom (more places will be map-accessible in coming updates)
-Added a new item to the general store to help raise stats, go ask your shopkeeper about the books she sells!
-Improvements to the save upgrade system
-Numerous bug fixes and general improvement to several conversations and events.

As this is a minor patch, it will be available to everyone at the same time. The next major patch will be focusing on new characters, so please look forward to it.

Windows/Linux D/L:

Mac D/L:

• Love

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Whenever I click on this button, I get "not updated save" even though I updated my save.
Well, now I feel like a complete goober, didn't save changes on one of the scripts in the final pass. Gonna upload a new version real quick.

Thanks for pointing that out so quickly.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
New files with bug fix: v0.035a

Windows/Linux:

Mac:

Reactions: EscapesMe

Ackdam

May 19, 2019
When acquiring Vera: The slaver states that the MC can purchase Vera for 500 gold. When the MC is talking to Rei, they state that the offer is 300 gold. When purchasing Vera the cost is 500 gold.

Second conversation with Alice in her room is missing the word up: 'Shut and...'

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
One word of warning: since you have a centaur (Maria) LI, be careful with Patreon. Another game I played (Goblin's Brides) had a centaur LI, but they had to change it due to Patreon rules (I would assume it violates their beastiality rules or something).

-Added a function to the map screen which tells you where girls are at the current time. (This feature is still new, so please report any issues you have with it)
It says blond elf girl is in the park even though she is not (after first time meeting her and before moving in). This also happens with the goblin and centaur character (before she moves in) in the market place (Thursday evening and night). It says they are there, but I cannot find them anywhere. Also, it seems to correct itself after they start staying at the inn or if I chat with them.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes