dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
The newest update is now available to everyone for free.

PC/Linux:

Mac:

Android:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win/Linux/Mac (509 MB/ 150 MB) : , (0.0.45)

Last edited:

Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
Just played the update and finished the Camilla orc girl content. I like the direction her story is going to far. Will she be going in a more femdom relationship? Also I'm excited for more areas opening up!

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
When you say more is coming in .45, and .5 is the next big one, do you mean that .45 is coming very very soon? Should I wait and download it then, not now?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
When you say more is coming in .45, and .5 is the next big one, do you mean that .45 is coming very very soon? Should I wait and download it then, not now?
While I can't say exactly when Dagotto is going to release .45,
I will point out that .04 was just released on here a few hours ago.

So it would probably be fun to go ahead now rather than wait.

Cheers

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Just played the update and finished the Camilla orc girl content. I like the direction her story is going to far. Will she be going in a more femdom relationship? Also I'm excited for more areas opening up!
The orc girl will definitely be in a more femdom direction. It's a bit on the lighter side of femdom, but in the future I will probably add choices if the player wants to go in a heavier femdom direction with her.

0.4 gets to Sacha's first sex scene and gives more insight into her character, but the bulk of her content will be coming in v0.045 which should hopefully be out in less than a month. .045 will also likely include more scenes with Maria, Vera, and possibly Beth.

• Love
Reactions: Crusado

Yoi1

Jul 31, 2021
I found a bug regarding the centaury, when I try to find her after giving the metal to the blacksmith, it disappears from the map and she does not appear anywhere 7:

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
I found a bug regarding the centaury, when I try to find her after giving the metal to the blacksmith, it disappears from the map and she does not appear anywhere 7:
Try waiting one time period, then check on her in her room ^^

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
already did, it's been 2 weeks ingame
"seems like she already left for the morning, I should come back later" thats what it say no matter the time it is
That is a strange bug. Can you dm me with your save game?

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
already did, it's been 2 weeks ingame
"seems like she already left for the morning, I should come back later" thats what it say no matter the time it is
That is a strange bug. Can you dm me with your save game?
same problem cannot finish her quest.....she disappear from the world.....meanwhile i finished the game lol....
hope this help locate the problem......

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dagotto

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
same problem cannot finish her quest.....she disappear from the world.....meanwhile i finished the game lol....
hope this help locate the problem......
Holy crap I was pulling my hair out over that bug but I finally found it.

This file ( ) should patch the problem out of your game, just extract it into the right folder.

Reactions: Crusado
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes