Coster

Dec 19, 2017
The hints say that the elf is supposed to be by the counter but she in not there?

Last edited:

Deathicnarnat

Nov 7, 2019
any one know how to fix this ?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screensetup.rpy", line 1254, in execute
File "game/screensetup.rpy", line 1301, in execute
File "game/screensetup.rpy", line 1302, in execute
File "game/screensetup.rpy", line 1302, in <module>
NameError: name 'ritsLocation' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 2463, in script
File "C:\Users\Chris\Downloads\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Chris\Downloads\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Chris\Downloads\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Chris\Downloads\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Chris\Downloads\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Chris\Downloads\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\Chris\Downloads\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3808, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Chris\Downloads\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\Chris\Downloads\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\Chris\Downloads\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\Chris\Downloads\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3808, in <lambda>
File "C:\Users\Chris\Downloads\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\Chris\Downloads\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22083102
Inn Another World 0.04
Wed Sep 7 00:34:28 2022

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
any one know how to fix this ?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 2463, in script
File "C:\Users\Chris\Downloads\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Chris\Downloads\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Chris\Downloads\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Chris\Downloads\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Chris\Downloads\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Chris\Downloads\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\Chris\Downloads\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3808, in interact_core
File "C:\Users\Chris\Downloads\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\Chris\Downloads\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3808, in <lambda>
File "C:\Users\Chris\Downloads\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\Chris\Downloads\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\InnAnotherWorld-0.04-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22083102
Inn Another World 0.04
Wed Sep 7 00:34:28 2022
That looks like an error with the save upgrade system. Did you try to load a file from an older version? If so, make sure you save in the bedroom (in the older game version), then click the blue disk icon to upgrade your save (in the newest update).

earwings

Jul 4, 2021
Not sure if this has been reported

Seems that a picture failed to call
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Also to note, I am using the patch that was posted above

Reactions: dagotto

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
maria, the centaur shoe, they made it but i can't find her anymore? help please

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Not sure if this has been reported

Seems that a picture failed to call
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Also to note, I am using the patch that was posted above
Ah, thanks for pointing that out, I'll take a look at the code for that conversation

maria, the centaur shoe, they made it but i can't find her anymore? help please
There is a patch at the top of this page ( ) that should fix that problem. Just extract it into the game directory.

Reactions: heyyoo

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
The following characters for which there is no content yet (namely relationships).
Ritsuki oni blacksmith
Kirana gnom inventor
Sonia harpy shopkeeper

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I was actually hoping the centaur would be on of the optional futa characters, too bad she isn't.

Speaking of futa characters, will Charlie always be the only one, I like her, but I'd love more optional futas and also futa exclusive scenes, instead of only alternate images and altered dialogue.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
I was actually hoping the centaur would be on of the optional futa characters, too bad she isn't.

Speaking of futa characters, will Charlie always be the only one, I like her, but I'd love more optional futas and also futa exclusive scenes, instead of only alternate images and altered dialogue.
Maria will be an optional futa character in the future! My plan is to eventually, through transformation items, have all the main characters as optional futa. Most likely the first batch will be implemented in v0.05!

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
Just completed all that is available in the game. Dev you are amazing for communicating and working with the community. I am personally not into futa or femdom but I appreciate that you listened and included all preferences. The fact that you included anal after a few requests blew my mind in all honesty. Now I have to find a way to support you.

Reactions: EJW and dagotto

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Maria will be an optional futa character in the future! My plan is to eventually, through transformation items, have all the main characters as optional futa. Most likely the first batch will be implemented in v0.05!
Looking forward to it, will there also be more main characters in the future?

I wish Charlie was a main character, she's too good to just be a side character, and she has more content than a few main characters too.

Will there be more inn upgrades in the future (from the dwarf)? And how about more long term rooms?

Please add the options to kiss, and hug a character when interacting with them (even in public) if you're close enough with them, same goes for option to cuddle (only in their rooms).

I think the stats need to be reworked, I just focused on maxing out all my stats before I did anything, and I never had to worry about my stats again, it was very boring though, not to mention the RNG, maybe have stat levels instead, with progression scenes to go to the next level, that would at least make stat grinding more fun, and you could lock progression until you advanced enough in a character's story too for every level.

The work scenes are a little too empty at the moment, they could use some visuals and be longer, to actually become scenes, to make it feel less like just a grind for money, and actually make it fun, you could also randomize the scene every time (from a big enough list to choose from), and the scenes should obviously change depending on your stat level like you're doing already, just on a bigger scale this time.

A feature I would love is the ability to call characters to your room, or go to theirs (in case of Maria or characters that don't live at the inn) just to sleep in their room with them (if you're close enough with them), without having to wait until they are in their room at night, to then have sex, just to be able to sleep with them.

Thank you for reading through my questions and suggestions, I hope you consider some of them.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Looking forward to it, will there also be more main characters in the future?

I wish Charlie was a main character, she's too good to just be a side character, and she has more content than a few main characters too.

Will there be more inn upgrades in the future (from the dwarf)? And how about more long term rooms?

Please add the options to kiss, and hug a character when interacting with them (even in public) if you're close enough with them, same goes for option to cuddle (only in their rooms).

I think the stats need to be reworked, I just focused on maxing out all my stats before I did anything, and I never had to worry about my stats again, it was very boring though, not to mention the RNG, maybe have stat levels instead, with progression scenes to go to the next level, that would at least make stat grinding more fun, and you could lock progression until you advanced enough in a character's story too for every level.

The work scenes are a little too empty at the moment, they could use some visuals and be longer, to actually become scenes, to make it feel less like just a grind for money, and actually make it fun, you could also randomize the scene every time (from a big enough list to choose from), and the scenes should obviously change depending on your stat level like you're doing already, just on a bigger scale this time.

A feature I would love is the ability to call characters to your room, or go to theirs (in case of Maria or characters that don't live at the inn) just to sleep in their room with them (if you're close enough with them), without having to wait until they are in their room at night, to then have sex, just to be able to sleep with them.

Thank you for reading through my questions and suggestions, I hope you consider some of them.
Thank you for your feedback!

A lot of the things you listed are things I have on my "to do list", but, as it is an adult game, I've been focusing on the adult scenes first, to give every (or at least most) girl adult content before moving on to the more fleshed out details.

As for the inn, there will definitely be more long term residents coming in the future, I already have 3 in mind that I'd like to put in, as well as another slave alongside Vera. The "management" part of the inn will be getting a huge overhaul in v0.06, so the current system is closer to a placeholder until then.

To be honest, Charlie is one of the character designs I like the most out of the side content, so she'll likely play a bit more of a role in the future.

The ability to call girls to your room, just sleep with them, hug/kiss them whenever, etc. is all definitely planned out for 0.07+, as I'd like to return to each girl and polish her respective content, more scenes/art, and etc.

The work scenes/stat building part is for sure something else I'd like to overhaul, likely after the Inn management overhaul, but the idea of having to unlock higher stat levels is intriguing. My only reservation would be that I don't want to player to feel like they have to romance certain characters to advance. Perhaps I could make some kind of bonus or other reward tied to the respective training areas.

Thanks again for the feedback, and feel free to share more ideas or comments if you think of any!

Reactions: spitfire335

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
File seems to be gone.
Ah whoops, forgot to update that link.

Windows 0.04b Patch:

Mac 0.04b Patch:

Full downloads 0.04b:

Reactions: TeaTonicNight

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Thank you for your feedback!

A lot of the things you listed are things I have on my "to do list", but, as it is an adult game, I've been focusing on the adult scenes first, to give every (or at least most) girl adult content before moving on to the more fleshed out details.

As for the inn, there will definitely be more long term residents coming in the future, I already have 3 in mind that I'd like to put in, as well as another slave alongside Vera. The "management" part of the inn will be getting a huge overhaul in v0.06, so the current system is closer to a placeholder until then.

To be honest, Charlie is one of the character designs I like the most out of the side content, so she'll likely play a bit more of a role in the future.

The ability to call girls to your room, just sleep with them, hug/kiss them whenever, etc. is all definitely planned out for 0.07+, as I'd like to return to each girl and polish her respective content, more scenes/art, and etc.

The work scenes/stat building part is for sure something else I'd like to overhaul, likely after the Inn management overhaul, but the idea of having to unlock higher stat levels is intriguing. My only reservation would be that I don't want to player to feel like they have to romance certain characters to advance. Perhaps I could make some kind of bonus or other reward tied to the respective training areas.

Thanks again for the feedback, and feel free to share more ideas or comments if you think of any!
Thank you for your detailed reply, I'll definitely share more with you when I think of something.

There are a few other ways to be able to do the higher stat level unlocking, not necessarily needing to romance them, but I haven't thought out those methods in a detailed way yet, but I think having to do a sort of quest for a specific character tied to that stat could work, once you get the stat to the max at the time, so not having to romance them if players don't want to.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Very nice game so far. Looking forward to more.

One little thing: There's an error that shows up if you look at the hint for the Camilla scenes in the memory book. Might wanna fix that.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes