Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Finally finished the game, and it is very enjoyable. The girls are good and very cute.

However, I am not sure if my game is bugged or something, but whenever I talk to the elf, it repeats her job chat option.

Reactions: dagotto

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Finally finished the game, and it is very enjoyable. The girls are good and very cute.

However, I am not sure if my game is bugged or something, but whenever I talk to the elf, it repeats her job chat option.
Ah, thanks for pointing that out. I found the problem and fixed it for next patch.

Jh0nCl3mens

Jun 3, 2020
I like the development of this game; the characters are unique with their own characteristics and behaviors, the progression with each person is unique in their own way; to me this game has a future and I can't wait to see what comes in store for future releases. I don't know if the developer would like to include pregnancy into the game or maybe other unique characters; but overall I like playing this game.

Reactions: Forgotted

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
I like the development of this game; the characters are unique with their own characteristics and behaviors, the progression with each person is unique in their own way; to me this game has a future and I can't wait to see what comes in store for future releases. I don't know if the developer would like to include pregnancy into the game or maybe other unique characters; but overall I like playing this game.
Glad to hear you're enjoying the game!

Pregnancy mechanics are planned for the future for most of the characters, after content is put into the game for most of the characters. Please look forward to it ^^

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I finished all the content until the latest version and I really liked the game!, I have some suggestions and at the same time questions since you may have already thought about them.

-Will there be sexual interactions with Rei? (she is currently quite arrogant, but this makes her interesting at the same time, I hope that in time she starts to like the MC too)
-More anal with the girls and rimjob in the future
-more slaves (I would recommend a demon since they are very hated in this world)
-Some sort of general intrigue in the story (a city break-in or something)

and that's it, the game is very cool and have future, I wish you success!

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
I finished all the content until the latest version and I really liked the game!, I have some suggestions and at the same time questions since you may have already thought about them.

-Will there be sexual interactions with Rei? (she is currently quite arrogant, but this makes her interesting at the same time, I hope that in time she starts to like the MC too)
-More anal with the girls and rimjob in the future
-more slaves (I would recommend a demon since they are very hated in this world)
-Some sort of general intrigue in the story (a city break-in or something)

and that's it, the game is very cool and have future, I wish you success!
Great to hear you liked the game!
As for your questions:
-There will be a relationship mechanic with Rei later in the game. Definitely planned for the future.
-Anal will be coming with new girls, as well as other fetish and sexual options
-Another slave will be included in a future update, as well as others in the future as well
-The intrigue will be coming with the main story line, which I'm planning to add after the current girls all have some kind of content

Thanks for your interest in the game, I hope you enjoy the future updates!

AtomicFire

Nov 15, 2017
A new devlog is available on itch.io ( ), but I'll also post it here for convenience:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1941904
Woot woot, the shy snake-lady librarian has been the one I've been waiting for. Her and the centaur are my favorite character types.

Reactions: Crusado and dagotto

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
What would a gender-bender tag mean?
How would it differ from trans or homosexual/lesbian? Asexual?

Thanks, Cheers
Holy cow, it's been 18 days since last post here.

Last edited:

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
What would a gender-bender tag mean?
How would it differ from trans or homosexual/lesbian? Asexual?

Thanks, Cheers
Holy cow, it's been 18 days since last post here.
Gender-bender, at least in my understanding/definition, would be a character who completely switches genders, either temporarily or permanently. If I do put it in this game would likely be 1. there's a character who starts as male, but changes into female to become a love interest, or 2. The main character temporarily changes to female either for some futa content, or some yuri content.

I don't have plans to put this in the next few patches, but it could happen sometime in the future.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Gender-bender, at least in my understanding/definition, would be a character who completely switches genders, either temporarily or permanently. If I do put it in this game would likely be 1. there's a character who starts as male, but changes into female to become a love interest, or 2. The main character temporarily changes to female either for some futa content, or some yuri content.

I don't have plans to put this in the next few patches, but it could happen sometime in the future.

Gotcha, thanks very much for that. So, like transformation in other stories here I would guess.
Sorry, not to be too thick, it just hadn't occurred to me about that.

Hope all is well.
Cheers

Last edited:

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Where's the futa/trans stuff?
After you evolve your relationship with the cow girl (it's been a while and I forgot the names), it's unlocked to go to her farm, there's a half goat girl (must have a mythological name), so you choose if you want trap/futa or just pussy girl towards her

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
You still doin ok dagotto? No big deal, just curious as this forum has been quiet lately.
Anyway, Cheers...Have a good one
Thanks for the concern, just been slammed with IRL work lately, so all my free time has been going to working on the game.
However, the wait is almost over! I should be posting patch notes within the next 48 hours for the next release.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Here are the patch notes:

New Content:

-Added 3 new areas
-Added 10 new scenes for Camilla
-Added 14 conversations for Camilla
-Added 3 scenes for Sacha
-Added 5 conversations for Sacha
-(More of Sacha's story will be coming in patch 0.045)
-Added 2 scenes for Alice
-Added 2 conversations for Alice

QoL Changes:

-The map is now accessible from any screen
-Overhaul/Update to the relationship tracking UI
-The relationship tracking UI will also show when there is no more story content for a character

Bug Fixes:

-Updates to the character tracking system on the map (there may still be a few, so please report any issues you find with it)
-Added an indicator for one of Beth's events that was hard to find
-Added an indicator to let new players know the location of the scene viewer -Balancing for gold and skill increases
-Various conversation bugs/changes

This patch will only be available to $10-20 subscribers for 48 hours, when it will become available to $3-5 backers.
It will become available for free in roughly 96 hours.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
ATM, one of the characters Can be futa, However the game will specifically ask you if you
want to enable it right before you meet them (I think). If you allow it then there can
be some futa on male content if I'm not mistaken.

Really unsure about what the future holds.

Cheers

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Hello.
What Futa/Trans content the game have now?
What Futa/Trans Content the game will have in the Future?
Will it have Futa on Male content?
Just curious
For this, Forgotted has the right of it with his message below.

ATM, one of the characters Can be futa, However the game will specifically ask you if you
want to enable it right before you meet them (I think). If you allow it then there can
be some futa on male content if I'm not mistaken.

Really unsure about what the future holds.

Cheers
While there won't be any new futa content for this patch or version 0.045, the next big patch (0.05) will likely have some more futa content in it.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes