MiraiYandere

Dec 8, 2017
Okay so I am trying to upgrade my save and I keep getting the error. I made a save on the old version in my bedroom but when I try to load it in the new version it goes instantly to the error screen. Do I just have to bite the bullet and start over?

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Okay so I am trying to upgrade my save and I keep getting the error. I made a save on the old version in my bedroom but when I try to load it in the new version it goes instantly to the error screen. Do I just have to bite the bullet and start over?
Not sure if you already started over, but here is a that will let you upgrade your save without the error.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Femdom & ntr planned ? (I hope not)

Mc is the one banging tran characters or he is the one getting banged ?? Second case not for me

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018

Mc is the one banging tran characters or he is the one getting banged ?? Second case not for me
Femdom is restricted to 1 character, and is not "hard" femdom, but still completely avoidable.

As for the futa/trans, eventually there will be the option to give or receive (both optional) but there will be more of the MC banging the futa/trans character than the opposite.

Never any NTR, I don't think I would be able to write it well, since I'm not into it.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020

Yes, however, you have to go out of your way, a bit, to do it. I don't think you have to interact
with that character at all, as they are a side char.

Since the game isn't in front of me atm, somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's right.
Also I think it asks if you want it to be trans, cuz my 'Charlie' doesn't have a penis.

Sorry, I'd go verify but I don't have the older version of the game handy so can't load my old save.

Cheers

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Having played it a bit more recently, I think Sacha's character design needs tweaking. He waist is far too narrow, and not just because she's supposed to be a musclegirl, the way her curves suddenly swerve drasically inwards as soon as they go above her pelvis just looks plain unnatural, like she spent her entire life wearing dangerously-tight corset while growing up and only swapped it for a tiny bikini on the day you arrived in town, and I can't stop staring at them during every scene with her. Not every hot woman needs to be built like an hourglass. You already upgraded Beth's design a bit, I hope you can redraw Sacha's sprite as well without too much trouble.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
dagotto
I think it is better to increase the size of quick menu buttons. It is very small on android. Difficult to press those
I'll definitely look into that and see if I can get it out for the next release.

Having played it a bit more recently, I think Sacha's character design needs tweaking. He waist is far too narrow, and not just because she's supposed to be a musclegirl, the way her curves suddenly swerve drasically inwards as soon as they go above her pelvis just looks plain unnatural, like she spent her entire life wearing dangerously-tight corset while growing up and only swapped it for a tiny bikini on the day you arrived in town, and I can't stop staring at them during every scene with her. Not every hot woman needs to be built like an hourglass. You already upgraded Beth's design a bit, I hope you can redraw Sacha's sprite as well without too much trouble.
Yea, Sacha was one of the earlier character designs I did. Looking back, her waist could use some adjustment, especially on a patch that's mostly focused on her.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I'll definitely look into that and see if I can get it out for the next release.

Yea, Sacha was one of the earlier character designs I did. Looking back, her waist could use some adjustment, especially on a patch that's mostly focused on her.
Couple of missing image problem when mc talks with Charlie at farm

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
dagotto

I have the "same" bug as described here. But just right after Vera's first time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems like the problem is when you do this scene at the very end of the day. I loaded a save and did earlier, now that I think about it, it triggering at night or in the late evening, is kinda weird with the sentence MC says.

Got this error after the first hint for Camilla:
And this one after the second:

PS: I'd really like to see at least some prep for the anal scenes :cry: But dunno if you want to change them.

Last edited:
Reactions: dagotto

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
dagotto

I have the "same" bug as described here. But just right after Vera's first time.
It seems like the problem is when you do this scene at the very end of the day. I loaded a save and did earlier, now that I think about it, it triggering at night or in the late evening, is kinda weird with the sentence MC says.

Got this error after the first hint for Camilla:
And this one after the second:

PS: I'd really like to see at least some prep for the anal scenes :cry: But dunno if you want to change them.
Thanks for reporting those! I think I've already fixed the Camilla hint ones, but I'll double check. And I'll make sure that issue with Vera's scene is fixed.

As for the anal scenes, I really have very, very little experience writing for anal. Would you mind giving me some examples of what you mean, either here or in DMs?

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks for reporting those! I think I've already fixed the Camilla hint ones, but I'll double check. And I'll make sure that issue with Vera's scene is fixed.

As for the anal scenes, I really have very, very little experience writing for anal. Would you mind giving me some examples of what you mean, either here or in DMs?
First I think I found another thing that doesnt really make sense. Charlie spoilers ahead She will talk casually about her dick, when asked about her name, even when you only spied on her, she couldn't know that MC knows. Maybe want to change that to make sense.

For the anal part, having anal sex without prep for example, lubing up, anilingus, fingering before hand etc. will almost (there probably cases where it doesnt) hurt very much.
It's basically like vaginal sex just that even if she is super turned on the anus doesnt lubricate itself ;) If she is not a masochist, it can and most likely hurt so much she wants to stop.
For a game and IF you even want to change it, it is not really a big issue for the scenes, I think most ppl can over lock it, the quickest way were to just lube her and MC dick with spit or her fluides. And if you want to you could make an anilingus scene for it. (I hope my explanation is understandable English is my 2rd language)

Reactions: dagotto
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes