Tienshinhan

Jun 11, 2017
The Elf appears to be missing, she just never appears to talk to her. She has shown up once at the counter and after that nothing.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
The Elf appears to be missing, she just never appears to talk to her. She has shown up once at the counter and after that nothing.
Ah I just checked, and that's a sneaky little bug. For a temporary fix, try going to sleep before late night.
Otherwise you can extract this script file into your game folder ( )

Coster

Dec 19, 2017
I didn't talk to the elf immediately when she showed up at the front counter of the inn. The hints say that she is there but she isn't anymore.

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
I didn't talk to the elf immediately when she showed up at the front counter of the inn. The hints say that she is there but she isn't anymore.
patch should fix the issue if you're on windows/Linux.

Alex Yao

Sep 3, 2018
Hi! pretty interesting game so far, really enjoying it
I've gotten this bug though that maria has completely disappeared from the game after ritsuki has finished with her horseshoe, the quest says to fetch her from the inn but its been weeks and I havent found her once TwT

Alex Yao

Sep 3, 2018
Hi! pretty interesting game so far, really enjoying it
I've gotten this bug though that maria has completely disappeared from the game after ritsuki has finished with her horseshoe, the quest says to fetch her from the inn but its been weeks and I havent found her once TwT
Okay got a lock on the problem, but theres no indicator for her being around, and i only got it after a while by checking her room at every time for a a number of days, and i talked to ritsuki in the morning and found her in her room in the evening if it helps

Reactions: dagotto

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
It's coming (relatively) soon! The next major update (0.05) will feature more futa content being added into the game.
Still w the option to skip/ignore that part?
Or will it be more essential to the storyline
so necessary?

Thanks,
Cheers

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
All sexual content beyond basic vanilla stuff will always be optional in the game, and never stop you from advancing a storyline.
Sorry Dagotto,
I know it says that on the first page but I hadn't
looked in awhile so forgot. I bet you're getting
tired of repeating that to dummies like me... lol

Cheers!

dagotto

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
Sorry Dagotto,
I know it says that on the first page but I hadn't
looked in awhile so forgot. I bet you're getting
tired of repeating that to dummies like me... lol

Cheers!
Not at all, I'm just happy people are interested in the game!

Reactions: Epsilon66

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
I think Tirria is still bugged in 0.04b since she never appears the next day when I sleep at night the day before. I did what you've said in earlier posts that I have to sleep early, and yeah it works and she appears at noon time. Funny bug, but at least there's a workaround. Finished this version and waiting for the next!

Reactions: dagotto
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes