Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Inner Growth [v1.4] [Morally Purple]

COMPRESSED

SIZE: ~ 415 MB

PC / MAC / ANDROID: - -

Android version is not official

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can you impregnate other females so far ?
Catha is already pregnant with MC's baby.

If you fuck Mara you can get her pregnant.

Pretty sure Selena is going to get preggers.

You can creampie Deva in this update and it hints she's going to get knocked up.

Seems like most of Thalna's harem is going to end up having her babies so yes you can get some of them pregnant so far and there is likely a lot more to come.

Any Vanth in this update?
Yes, there is a scene with Vanth this update and yes it is sexy time.

More Vanth and Thalna content is always fun. Even better that Vanth could be pregnant with Thalna's child.
That is probably going to be a thing that happens. Catha hints she wants Thalna to knock her up on one route so it will probably be a thing on other routes depending on your relationship with Vanth.

Doubt it will happen if you are enemies but on the light route at least you can get somewhat friendly with her. That will probably carry on and very likely lead to Vanth joining Thalna's harem.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I'm on the "good" path but Thalna got two "dark" points because of the scenes with Onique and Eve but... it should be OK... right?:ROFLMAO: I also really like the scene with Deva :love:

Very nice update !

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Catha is already pregnant with MC's baby.

If you fuck Mara you can get her pregnant.

Pretty sure Selena is going to get preggers.

You can creampie Deva in this update and it hints she's going to get knocked up.

Seems like most of Thalna's harem is going to end up having her babies so yes you can get some of them pregnant so far and there is likely a lot more to come.

Yes, there is a scene with Vanth this update and yes it is sexy time.

That is probably going to be a thing that happens. Catha hints she wants Thalna to knock her up on one route so it will probably be a thing on other routes depending on your relationship with Vanth.

Doubt it will happen if you are enemies but on the light route at least you can get somewhat friendly with her. That will probably carry on and very likely lead to Vanth joining Thalna's harem.
All the better if Vanth does join her! She’s beginning to come around on the light route, I can see it too!

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
always love the updates! love Catha and Selena, would love to see their relationship with each other more (lesbian content). Also other girls start relationships with each other instead of harem stuff.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
always love the updates! love Catha and Selena, would love to see their relationship with each other more (lesbian content). Also other girls start relationships with each other instead of harem stuff.
The girls do have things going on.

Deva and Envy have a thing. Selena and Catha have done stuff. Ember has banged pretty much everyone. Envy has had some stuff going on with Bri. There has been a massive orgy where everyone fucked everyone else. Alice puts her dick in anyone with an opening.

Thalna may be the head of the harem with Catha and Selena as her main girls but she isn't the only one getting any action.

rubyjoan

Jan 1, 2018
hello everyone, i started another game with the intent to be loyal to queen atia. but even with the walkthrough, i can't have the option to make a deal with vanth in the cell in chapter 3. can you hel me ? please.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
hello everyone, i started another game with the intent to be loyal to queen atia. but even with the walkthrough, i can't have the option to make a deal with vanth in the cell in chapter 3. can you hel me ? please.
Atia is the main antagonist, you can't be loyal to her.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
rpdl has become too annoying to use imo.
You have to create an account and disable your bittorrent proxy (or use another client without a proxy just for rpdl).
I went from always using it to not even having it bookmarked anymore.
Don't know about all that proxy stuff as I never had to do that and my torrents worked just fine. Creating an account isn't a big deal (to me at least).

I always found rpdl to be way better to use than trying all the links on the main page, as they were always slow and limit your speeds (except Mega). Using a torrent was always much faster.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
A hint at a date with Selene, a nice scene with Deva and content with Naamah and Onique. Can't get much better than that for me personally. Also liked the scene with Vanth, who hasn't really been one of my favs so far. So yeah, great update!

Onique's new hair looks great and so does her outfit this update. Combine that with Naamah, who has been giving me massive Rihanna vibes ever since she showed up for the first time, I don't think I can do much more than just go along with whatever they have planned for the future story-wise. :devilish::sneaky:

Reactions: Coaxmetal

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm at the part where Catha had the talk with Thalna. I'm wondering, will we meet another angel in the future?

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes