Renhai

Sep 20, 2020
Well Pretty Good Game Depending on The Person But Thread is kinda outdated to me at least.
Someone Could Post Updated Game if possible or not ??

Jan 10, 2022
so Catha (a FORCED LI in game) gets fucked in front of the MC and this game does not have an NTR Tag? pretty pissed about thoose kind of games!

*you can facepalm how much you want, it doesn't make it right to hide an NTR tag just to get more players :FacePalm:

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2022
it's an optional scene.
first of all i didn't had an option there and second even if i had an option than it's still avoidable NTR! and don't tell me to fuck off with that NTR bullshit only why you don't have a problem to share your LI´s, it doesn't make it right!

i wouldn't even comment about that because i don't play NTR games so it's even more fucked up if you run into thoose kind of situations in a game which doesn't have a tag in it!

Maybe actually learn what the tag means before talking nonsense next time
just:FacePalm:

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
first of all i didn't had an option there and second even if i had an option than it's still avoidable NTR! and don't tell me to fuck off with that NTR bullshit only why you don't have a problem to share your LI´s, it doesn't make it right!

i wouldn't even comment about that because i don't play NTR games so it's even more fucked up if you run into thoose kind of situations in a game which doesn't have a tag in it!

when does it happen i dont remember this

Jan 10, 2022
end of version 6, i looked now in the walktrough and it's true there are options (i didn't had enough points couldn't know that without it) but it's still ntr.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

NTR and sharing are 2 entirely different things.

NTR is being cheated on, here you get the option of letting Vanth fuck her or telling her to fuck off.

Much like i'm doing with you because you have no clue what it is you don't seem to like.

There is no NTR here, there IS optional sharing scenes. Learn the difference, Google will help you.

when does it happen i dont remember this
It doesn't happen.

There isn't a single scene in the game involving Catha that Thalna either isn't a part of or doesn't approve.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
NTR and sharing are 2 entirely different things.

NTR is being cheated on, here you get the option of letting Vanth fuck her or telling her to fuck off.

Much like i'm doing with you because you have no clue what it is you don't seem to like.

There is no NTR here, there IS optional sharing scenes. Learn the difference, Google will help you.

It doesn't happen.

There isn't a single scene in the game involving Catha that Thalna either isn't a part of or doesn't approve.
tbh i dont think i ever saw the scene hes talking about vanth never got near her on any of my saves that i remember

Jan 10, 2022
here is no NTR here, there IS optional sharing scenes
even than an sharing tag is ALSO missing, and that's also a tag which i avoid with filters.

haha so when the mc is fine with it there is no reason to tag it, nice definition.

so you can protect your game how much you want it's just a fact that some tags are missing even an animated tag is missing ( some scenes have little animations in it) but i'm out of this discussion useless against fanboys/girls

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
tbh i dont think i ever saw the scene hes talking about vanth never got near her on any of my saves that i remember
It's when Waifu 2 gets stabbed.

You get a few options depending on the route. On the good route you can heal Selene yourself, on the dark route you can beat the shit out of Vanth and rip her wings off to get it done or you can promise Vanth 1 session with Catha.

Even during that Thalna fucks Vanth while Vanth fucks Catha so it's more a threesome than anything.

There isn't a single instance of NTR in the entire game.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
It's when Waifu 2 gets stabbed.

You get a few options depending on the route. On the good route you can heal Selene yourself, on the dark route you can beat the shit out of Vanth and rip her wings off to get it done or you can promise Vanth 1 session with Catha.

Even during that Thalna fucks Vanth while Vanth fucks Catha so it's more a threesome than anything.

There isn't a single instance of NTR in the entire game.
lol ya i have never chose that option wtf this dude think was going to happen picking the give her catha option

Reactions: SimonRug
Jan 10, 2022
i kind of expected comments like that:rolleyes:. sry but i'm to old for this. anyway read my review that i wrote after i played it with a walktrough. some people are so offended if you say that something is missing or if you criticize. It's on my side when i used the wrong word "NTR instead of sharing for example" but it doesn't make my argument untrue.

but the behavior from some people here makes me wondering if you are even old enough to play games like these if so than it's a shame. instead of being rude it would be nice to discuss it with some standard. that's it for me i liked that game anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: neverthy and sava75

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
i kind of expected comments like that:rolleyes:. sry but i'm to old for this. anyway read my review that i wrote after i played it with a walktrough. some people are so offended if you say that something is missing or if you criticize. It's on my side when i used the wrong word "NTR instead of sharing for example" but it doesn't make my argument untrue.

but the behavior from some people here makes me wondering if you are even old enough to play games like these if so than it's a shame. instead of being rude it would be nice to discuss it with some standard. that's it for me i liked that game anyway.
You came in way too hot to say you just wanted to "discuss with some standard" – THEN you pull up the good ol age card... You get what you give.

Your review is much better, could've just started the conversation saying there should be a sharing tag and you are disappointed about it. I think it's a valid point even though it didn't bother me.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

It sounds like you are the 12 years old that shouldn't be even on this site.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes