joebg

Feb 10, 2020
What I want is real freedom of choice in a game.
I want to choose how to interact with the characters and who I'll end up fucking, without being forced into predetermined routes and paths, featuring things I most likely despise.
That I'm able to be in charge at all times what the MC is like, how she behaves and acts in the presented situations, instead of simply having the option of:
a) turning her into a cock-worshiping slut in the most irrational, idiotic and laughable ways.
b) do nothing at all, bypass whole story segments and just move on to the next "exhilarating" event of sexual harassment, humiliation and don't forget about the "entertaining" chances of being abused as a cum-dumpster, because you owe your boss, landlord, the local wanker whatshisname, or just who really gives a fuck as long it's the female MC that is on the receiving end of the treatment.

Now if that is what you're after, well, have all the fun you can get out of it, I don't care.
And after all it wouldn't be that much of a problem for me, I'd just look for another game, but the majority of games featuring a female MC are following exactly this pattern, wanting to be nothing more and nothing less than one, in my opinion at least, repulsive whore-out simulation.
I get what you mean. While I have enjoyed some of the Female MC games, I have found the situations to be a bit over the top. Which for me gets boring. I enjoy some outlandish setups, as long as the path there makes sense and its not the whole game. SO, the next question is, what games fit your wants? Our Red String has been much more on the sensible side for me than most, but your issue with forced paths still exists.

I ask for 2 reasons, 1. selfishly to try to new games and maybe someday cross from consumer to developer and 2. to give some inspirational fodder to the current dev.

Last edited:

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
If anyone have a Mac I just launched the V 0.0.1 for Mac, so Mac users will be also be able to play IoM too!

The only difference with the Windows / Linux / Android version is that this one has already many typos fixed.

You can download it from my Patreon or from this official links:

Innocence or Money - Mac V-0.0.1

- -

Now I will continue working on the V 0.0.2, thanks to everyone for their constructive criticism, ideas, help and support! :)

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Mis a jour le 06.05.23

Bonjour, merci pour ce jeu j'aime beaucoup, bon graphisme et petite histoire sympa vivement la suite
je me suis permis la traduction en Français

Lien de la trad [v0.0.7] :

Hello, thank you for this game, I like it very much, good graphics and nice story.
I took the liberty of translating it into French

Last edited:

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
Bonjour, merci pour ce jeu j'aime beaucoup, bon graphisme et petite histoire sympa vivement la suite
je me suis permis la traduction en Français

Lien google

Hello, thank you for this game, I like it very much, good graphics and nice story.
I took the liberty of translating it into French
Thanks Franky28! I'm very happy that you liked the game. I have to take a look on how to add the translation to the game, thanks! :)

Reactions: Franky28

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Hi DarkForse! This game will be almost heaven to you :)

Female protagonist - Check!
Corruption - Check!
Grouping - Check!
H Animated Scenes in the future - Check!

But there will be Blackmailing... so this will be a 4/5 stars for you ;)
If that Blackmailing is avoidable or if MC is smart enough to and there is (in game) chose to just stand up to the blackmailer and say "Fuck you i will not do as your saying" (i mean grow some balls (figuratively)) or there is other way out of it.
Then i will still be in heaven :)
I mean having choices and different paths to same problem make it feel more real :) (on the road to corruption that is :p )
EVIL LAUGH

Reactions: MarcialART

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Thanks Franky28! I'm very happy that you liked the game. I have to take a look on how to add the translation to the game, thanks! :)
Très heureux, je continuerais la suite de la traduction au fur et mesure que le jeu ce développera.

Very happy, I will continue the translation as the game develops.

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
What I want is real freedom of choice in a game.
I want to choose how to interact with the characters and who I'll end up fucking, without being forced into predetermined routes and paths, featuring things I most likely despise.
That I'm able to be in charge at all times what the MC is like, how she behaves and acts in the presented situations, instead of simply having the option of:
a) turning her into a cock-worshiping slut in the most irrational, idiotic and laughable ways.
b) do nothing at all, bypass whole story segments and just move on to the next "exhilarating" event of sexual harassment, humiliation and don't forget about the "entertaining" chances of being abused as a cum-dumpster, because you owe your boss, landlord, the local wanker whatshisname, or just who really gives a fuck as long it's the female MC that is on the receiving end of the treatment.

Now if that is what you're after, well, have all the fun you can get out of it, I don't care.
And after all it wouldn't be that much of a problem for me, I'd just look for another game, but the majority of games featuring a female MC are following exactly this pattern, wanting to be nothing more and nothing less than one, in my opinion at least, repulsive whore-out simulation.
Come to think of it you have a point here and as i do say in one of my comments having choices is a must and not only point A or B.
On this note if i am not mistaking
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but i do understand that this is just the beginning and just to show the game flow :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kass/\ndra

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
Come to think of it you have a point here and as i do say in one of my comments having choices is a must and not only point A or B.
On this note if i am not mistaking
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but i do understand that this is just the beginning and just to show the game flow :)

But isn't that exactly it?
No matter what, it always comes down to a situation where you are left with an option A or B.
Option A advances the story, while choosing option B simply becomes a loophole of avoidance; your choices are meaningless, it doesn't change the narrative in any other way.
In most cases you'll just skip a part of the humiliation, harassment, etc., maybe get a shoehorned excuse of a replacement scene and the plot continues wherever the ending of option A would have left you of.
It creates nothing but a predictable illusion of choice for the player.
While a quite uninspired and common thing in many VNs, this wouldn't even be that frustrating if it wasn't for the following bottom line.
Option A: Equals slut-mode.
Option B: Nothing at all.
I'm aware that this is exactly what most of you are here for and that I'll most likely never be on terms with certain depictions, but at least we can have a civilized discussion about it and it is appreciated.

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
If that Blackmailing is avoidable or if MC is smart enough to and there is (in game) chose to just stand up to the blackmailer and say "Fuck you i will not do as your saying" (i mean grow some balls (figuratively)) or there is other way out of it.
Then i will still be in heaven :)
I mean having choices and different paths to same problem make it feel more real :) (on the road to corruption that is :p )
EVIL LAUGH
Hello DarkForse!, yes it's better that the MC only grow some balls figuratively hehe :)

The idea is to be able to avoid the blackmail! ;)

Très heureux, je continuerais la suite de la traduction au fur et mesure que le jeu ce développera.

Very happy, I will continue the translation as the game develops.
Thanks again Franky!

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
But isn't that exactly it?
No matter what, it always comes down to a situation where you are left with an option A or B.
Option A advances the story, while choosing option B simply becomes a loophole of avoidance; your choices are meaningless, it doesn't change the narrative in any other way.
In most cases you'll just skip a part of the humiliation, harassment, etc., maybe get a shoehorned excuse of a replacement scene and the plot continues wherever the ending of option A would have left you of.
It creates nothing but a predictable illusion of choice for the player.
While a quite uninspired and common thing in many VNs, this wouldn't even be that frustrating if it wasn't for the following bottom line.
Option A: Equals slut-mode.
Option B: Nothing at all.
I'm aware that this is exactly what most of you are here for and that I'll most likely never be on terms with certain depictions, but at least we can have a civilized discussion about it and it is appreciated.
But wait, wait, wait ...you are talking as if the game is already finished and this is what we got ...
But don't forget its just v. 0.0.1 and looking at the developer interaction and response there is a chance we did not only get option A and B but also C and D ...
i mean we can speculate but at the end we must wait and see !!!

P.S. to be honest i never involved myself to comment so much in any thread but after i see that developer is actively involved in the thread and are giving answers and taking on suggestions that there is a light in the end of the tunnel (figuratively speaking)

Reactions: Priappus

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
But wait, wait, wait ...you are talking as if the game is already finished and this is what we got ...
But don't forget its just v. 0.0.1 and looking at the developer interaction and response there is a chance we did not only get option A and B but also C and D ...
i mean we can speculate but at the end we must wait and see !!!

P.S. to be honest i never involved myself to comment so much in any thread but after i see that developer is actively involved in the thread and are giving answers and taking on suggestions that there is a light in the end of the tunnel (figuratively speaking)
Hi DarkForse!, I'm grateful that you are involved here and that you appreciate the time that I take to read every message and reply. :)

I'm a new developer but just want to share a little of my experience, the reason why I think many games offer just 2 options like Midnight said It's because the amount of time needed. Rendering only 1 image at 1080p takes at least 30-60 min in a mid-range PC, developing a game that each choice generate another group of choices and each one of these has different outcomes would be very complex and would need a bunch of images/animations (months of work for only one person), maybe the AAA developers (by AAA I mean those that have 1000+ Patrons and that generate 10K+ a month) would have what is needed to do such a complex game with good quality and delivering updates regularly. They have what is needed (A team of developers, special hardware, experience, they work full time on it, and resources)

Right now I'm not one of those AAA developers :) , really not even close hehe :) I'm just only one person that is developing Innocence Or Money (IoM) at night after arriving from my normal job :). I'm trying to add as much interaction and new things as I can and I'm happy that people like the game!, but making a game that gives the player a total 100% freedom and that each choice has a different history is right now something that only those AAA developers can do, but who knows, maybe in the future I can be one of those elite developers! just dreaming at this moment ;)

After being on the Game Developer side I've to admit that I admire every Game Developer here, the amount of time, dedication, and work that it takes to make a good game it's huge, really huge!. So my hats off to all of to them.

Of course that if IoM continue to grow I will try to add new routes, choices, etc, so far I'm incredible grateful that some people even became Patrons, that means that they believe in my work and that they like the game that I'm developing. My main goal now is to continue the IoM history, keep the image quality high and be able to launch updates in the least ammount of time possible.

I'm already working on V 0.0.2, and hope that soon I can upload here some public images of that version. I'm also working in ways to avoid the Blackmail DarkForse ;) but a lot of people playing will choose Jen to be willingly Blackmailed :)

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I just played this intro version & as I am going through the process of lowering her innocence points with my obvious choices (I'm such a degenerate!), my imagination is already moving ahead to the potential future... skimpy maid costumes & driving old Fred crazy with lust, blow jobs & fucking in the coffee shop office, becoming a "masseuse", working out in the gym & possibly becoming an instructor, ... I really enjoy these types of corruption games!!

I will definitely be following the next few updates and if you keep progressing like this, I will certainly have to look at my meagre Patreon budget and work out a way of supporting you. (y) :sneaky:

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
I just played this intro version & as I am going through the process of lowering her innocence points with my obvious choices (I'm such a degenerate!), my imagination is already moving ahead to the potential future... skimpy maid costumes & driving old Fred crazy with lust, blow jobs & fucking in the coffee shop office, becoming a "masseuse", working out in the gym & possibly becoming an instructor, ... I really enjoy these types of corruption games!!

I will definitely be following the next few updates and if you keep progressing like this, I will certainly have to look at my meagre Patreon budget and work out a way of supporting you. (y) :sneaky:
Hello Riddikk! Thank you for playing and I'm happy that you like the game!, your ideas of what will happen in the future are on the right track! :) and you are right, you are such a degenerate! hehe I'm sure that most of the people are selecting the right choices for our Jennifer ;)

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
Hi everyone! I will try to post once or twice a month here about some of the progress for the next version (In this case V 0.0.2), I'm posting more on my Patreon page but I can't forget the people here on F95! ;)

A) More story around the Coffee Shop (If you choose the corrupted way) is already done and working
B) The Gym is done, and there will be a new character there (Sylvia the Gym MILF!), in the next version you will be able to go to the gym and start the "gym history"
C) The history after the end of the V 0.0.1 of Jen peeking is already done and working
D) I'm adding a photo of the Massage Room (Lot of cool things will happen there in the future) ;)

mr_test_4_100.png

I hope you all like the Massage Room!

E) There are more things that I'm currently working on but won't tell right now :)

I added a Poll today in my Patreon page and everyone can participate, it's a little bit silly because is the first time I made a Poll because I'm new in Patreon and still learning and testing how everything works ;), feel free to participate!

Laird04

Sep 4, 2017
Hi everyone! I will try to post once or twice a month here about some of the progress for the next version (In this case V 0.0.2), I'm posting more on my Patreon page but I can't forget the people here on F95! ;)

A) More story around the Coffee Shop (If you choose the corrupted way) is already done and working
B) The Gym is done, and there will be a new character there (Sylvia the Gym MILF!), in the next version you will be able to go to the gym and start the "gym history"
C) The history after the end of the V 0.0.1 of Jen peeking is already done and working
D) I'm adding a photo of the Massage Room (Lot of cool things will happen there in the future) ;)

View attachment 1329821

I hope you all like the Massage Room!

E) There are more things that I'm currently working on but won't tell right now :)

I added a Poll today in my Patreon page and everyone can participate, it's a little bit silly because is the first time I made a Poll because I'm new in Patreon and still learning and testing how everything works ;), feel free to participate!

Very Excited for v0-0-2! Happy to hear more coffee shop stuff is coming. Is there a general window for release of the next update? I'm really looking forward to playing more! :D Also thanks for posting a progress update too.

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
Very Excited for v0-0-2! Happy to hear more coffee shop stuff is coming. Is there a general window for release of the next update? I'm really looking forward to playing more! :D Also thanks for posting a progress update too.
Hi FoxFire! Thank you for following the game!

Oh yeah, there will be more Coffee Shop stuff coming! ;)

I don't have a release date yet, this is the first time I will be updating a game and I want everyone to be able to use their previous save so I have to make various tests, I'm also aiming at giving at least 10-15 more min of gameplay and at the same time bring the update as soon as possible.

But I will keep posting about the progress of the next updates ;)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes