MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
Can't wait for the new update.
Hello Arysu! Already working on the next update, lots of progress already!

when he comes we will be happy,is one of my favorite games.:love:
Thank you Bazarr! It's nice to know that IoM is becoming a favorite of some people :) I hope to be able to Fulfill the expectations of the next update, working hard on it. ;)

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Priappus

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
But you will help her and decide what to do in most of those situations, will she be a hardworking and honest girl? or you will lead her to a dark path and find out how deep the rabbit hole goes
I love rhetorical questions. We all know what we're here to do...

Reactions: MarcialART

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
Thanks everyone playing, commenting and liking the game. I hope to be able to meet the expectations for the next update!, I'm starting to feel a little pressure :oops: it's my first game and have never updated one, so hope that everything will work fine and people will like it when it's done. :)

Malvavisco

Mar 15, 2018
I need to
Thanks everyone playing, commenting and liking the game. I hope to be able to meet the expectations for the next update!, I'm starting to feel a little pressure :oops: it's my first game and have never updated one, so hope that everything will work fine and people will like it when it's done. :)
i need to see the guy in the cafe force fucking so hard the girl, hope you are close to an update, keep going man, you are the best.

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
I need to

i need to see the guy in the cafe force fucking so hard the girl, hope you are close to an update, keep going man, you are the best.
Thank you Malvavisco! :) John will be able to have lots of fun with Jennifer in the future ;)

There's already a lot of progress made in V 0.0.2, I hope this weekend to be able to post here some screenshots of the next update for everyone to see.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes