MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
Hi all!, I'm adding some screenshots of V 0.0.2 there is a lot of progress already made, the story will be developed further and new characters will also be included in the history.

A) This will be the New Menu Image in V 0.0.2

screenshot0022.png

B) The history with John and the Coffee Shop will continue in V 0.0.2

coffee_shop_71.png

C) There will be a new location and the beginning of a history here, the Gym!

gym_001.png

D) One of the new characters will be Sylvia, the Gym MILF

sylvia_gym_2.png

This will be the first time that I'm updating the game, I've already made some test so everyone can continue using their previous saves and I think it will work fine, so you don't have to play again the V 0.0.1

I hope all of you to like the images, depending on how much progress I can make this week I will post again news about V 0.0.2 the next Saturday :)

Laird04

Sep 4, 2017
Hi all!, I'm adding some screenshots of V 0.0.2 there is a lot of progress already made, the story will be developed further and new characters will also be included in the history.

View attachment 1375702

View attachment 1375707

View attachment 1375710

View attachment 1375725

This will be the first time that I'm updating the game, I've already made some test so everyone can continue using their previous saves and I think it will work fine, so you don't have to play again the V 0.0.1

I hope all of you to like the images, depending on how much progress I can make this week I will post again news about V 0.0.2 the next Saturday :)
Thanks for sharing an update on V 0.0.2, I'm very excited for release!

Reactions: MarcialART

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

View attachment 1375702

View attachment 1375707

View attachment 1375710

View attachment 1375725

Jennifer is always gorgeous and I can't wait to see what she'll do in the gym ...

Reactions: MarcialART

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
Hello Everyone! I have news about the update, first of all I want to share that my idea with IoM is that the game will always be free, but I have to be grateful with my Patreons and supporters, and a way to say thanks to them is to give them an early access to the game, is the least I can do for people that believe a lot in the game and in what I'm doing.

It took me 2 months to make the first update of the game (also my first update ever because this is the only game that I've developed ;)), I'm currently working on IoM in my free time after work, and I think I will be able to develop an update of about 15 min of gameplay every 2 to 3 months

All the tiers will have access from day 17 of this month (September) except the lowest that it will be in October. Once the last tier have access I will wait 1 or 2 months to make that version (V 0.0.2) available for everyone here. So even if you are not a supporter you will have access to the complete version.

I know there is a great chance that someone will pirate it and upload it before me, that's unavoidable, I'm focusing on making a game that people like, and hope that people like it so much that decide to support it :) and if for some reason no one pirate it I will upload it here so one way or another everyone will have access to IoM V 0.0.2 the only difference is time :)

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
I like where you're going with this. And that you are interacting with your fans here. I'm in. Licks on Patreon.
Hello Licks! , thanks a lot! I'm glad that you played and liked IoM, more things are coming in the future, a lot of progress already done ;)

I have to say that the feedback from the people here has been amazing, and the comments are very constructive, being IoM my first game it has helped me. Maybe Innocence Or Money has the best fans! It's a pleasure to interact when fans are like this :)

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
Hello Omega Rugal!, there will be heels in the future versions of the game for sure!!! And stockings too!

so heels today ?
Hello Omega R! In V 0.0.2 there is already included some images with heels, they are just a little few but I hope that you will like them ;)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes