MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
I was going to post it in 3 weeks but it looks like someone took the lead! So I suppose now I don't need to do it :)

If you enjoy the game and want it to keep growing then your support is much appreciated!

Have a nice weekend everyone!

* PS: I haven't checked those links so I'm not responsible if there is any malicious code or something similar inside *

Last edited:

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Excellent update, I'm looking forward to the next one and for more coffee shop scenes to come (very interesting guy he).Excellent update, I'm looking forward to the next one and for more coffee shop scenes to come (very interesting guy he).

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Not a bad start.
A major design and pacing issue at the end of v0.02 though: You are blocked from massage and gym at one point, until you buy the phone. If you bought the lifetime gym pass it will mean a very long, and painful grind at the coffee shop. Which added to the pointless daily routine can make you hate the game.
I'd advise considering changing some of those elements for the future.
Very cute model btw, an easy follow for now.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
this game is great, the protagonist is very beautiful, perhaps one of the most beautiful girl in game in F95,the only thing I do not like is her very big tits, in her old age the tits are small and hard, but it is just my opinion.

Reactions: MarcialART

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I like this game, it is a slow burn, but the dynamics of change are logical and well balanced, definitely enjoying this!

Lovely MC model, and ya gotta love that milf!

Keep it up Mr Dev, dont rush the corruption some of us like to savour our mc's fall into deparavity!

Reactions: MarcialART
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes