MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
This game could be great, if I have some ideas I will share it here!. And good luck with the game, I really enjoyed this alpha :)
Hi Inquisidor! Thank you, I'm happy that you enjoyed the game :)

Several people have given me ideas, you can share yours too. (I never commit with the shared ideas because they are a lot ;) and there is already a big part of the game's history written which means months of work to be done, but the ideas that don't interfere with the main story of the game and that I consider that don't break the flow of it and that seem cool to be added to the game are taken in consideration to be included) ;)

Last edited:

Inquisidor77

Jul 31, 2019
Hi Inquisidor! Thank you, I'm happy that you enjoyed the game :)

Several people have given me ideas, you can share yours too. (I never commit with the shared ideas because they are a lot ;) and there is already a big part of the game's history written which means months of work to be done, but the ideas that don't interfere with the main story of the game and that I consider that don't break the flow of it and that seem cool to be added to the game are taken in consideration to be included) ;)
Nice

Reactions: MarcialART

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
Hi everyone! Innocence Or Money V 0.0.2 will be launched soon! Like I said in a previous post the game will always be free but Patreons will have early access (it's the least I can do to show them my appreciation for supporting the game and believing in it, specially at such early stage) so I'm leaving an image where you can see what can you expect from it ;)

patreon_v002_news.png

The core of the game will be the Female MC, corruption, blackmail, cheating and all the good stuff around those topics :) so people liking those themes should have a good time with IoM. :)

The gameplay of this update is around +/- 20 minutes, of course it depend on how it's played and if you play all the content (if for example you were kicked from the Coffee Shop you won't be able to play the extra content of the Coffee Shop in this update and the gameplay time will be less)

This is just the first update of IoM, many more things are planned for future versions

Thanks again for everyone that is supporting the game and making it a reality :)

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Hi everyone! Innocence Or Money V 0.0.2 will be launched soon! Like I said in a previous post the game will always be free but Patreons will have early access (it's the least I can do to show them my appreciation for supporting the game and believing in it, specially at such early stage) so I'm leaving an image where you can see what can you expect from it ;)

View attachment 1406289

The core of the game will be the Female MC, corruption, blackmail, cheating and all the good stuff around those topics :) so people liking those themes should have a good time with IoM. :)

The gameplay of this update is around +/- 20 minutes, of course it depend on how it's played and if you play all the content (if for example you were kicked from the Coffee Shop you won't be able to play the extra content of the Coffee Shop in this update and the gameplay time will be less)

This is just the first update of IoM, many more things are planned for future versions

Thanks again for everyone that is supporting the game and making it a reality :)
Damn, she's so hot

Zbang67

Feb 13, 2020
Maybe you can render it in more outfits so we can choose what she wears.
Maybe more revealing clothes?
More scenes in the caffe with the costumers maybe?

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
Maybe you can render it in more outfits so we can choose what she wears.
Maybe more revealing clothes?
More scenes in the caffe with the costumers maybe?
Hello Zbang! Render it in more outfits it's possible but it will take take longer times for each updates (being able to do the same activities with 3 different outfits will take almost 3 times the time, so instead of being able to launch an update every 2/3 months which is what I'm aiming for it will take like 5/6 months) It will be cool to select the outfit but rendering is a very time consuming task and I'm just 1 person rendering after work :p so the main issue is time, I want to deliver an update every 2/3 months.

In V 0.0.2 there is a new scene in the Coffee Shop. Your idea of scenes with customers I have to say is interesting :) I will think about it. ;)

had this one on watch for awhile, decided to give it a try. like it so far, wish i waited a bit longer as i am already out of content. but keep up the good work.
Hi Bigapee! I'm glad that you liked the game, I will do my best to keep the good work! :)

Hello Omega, there are heels in V 0.0.2, everyone playing that version can see the scene if they keep the John route.

This is a close up image because I don't want to post the full one, it would spoil the surprise for those that still haven't played this version :)

heels_iom_v002.png

These are the heels that Jennifer like ;)

Inquisidor77

Jul 31, 2019
Hello Zbang! Render it in more outfits it's possible but it will take take longer times for each updates (being able to do the same activities with 3 different outfits will take almost 3 times the time, so instead of being able to launch an update every 2/3 months which is what I'm aiming for it will take like 5/6 months) It will be cool to select the outfit but rendering is a very time consuming task and I'm just 1 person rendering after work :p so the main issue is time, I want to deliver an update every 2/3 months.

In V 0.0.2 there is a new scene in the Coffee Shop. Your idea of scenes with customers I have to say is interesting :) I will think about it. ;)

Hi Bigapee! I'm glad that you liked the game, I will do my best to keep the good work! :)

Hello Omega, there are heels in V 0.0.2, everyone playing that version can see the scene if they keep the John route.

This is a close up image because I don't want to post the full one, it would spoil the surprise for those that still haven't played this version :)

View attachment 1410415

These are the heels that Jennifer like ;)
Very nice!

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
i tell you i don't love your heels :(
I'm sorry you don't like them OmegaR, check our private conversation, you have a surprise there friend ;)

Why?
They aren't Christian Loubitans, but nice-looking kicks regardless.
Hello Licks! Jennifer currently doesn't have too much money to afford some Christian Loubitans :p, but she is willing to "work" hard and she will be "open" to new "opportunities" so she can gain more money for them hehe meanwhile she will use these nice looking kicks ;)

Very nice!
Thanks inquisidor! I wrote something in our private conversation about your idea, check it when you have time :)

Reactions: Jimmy_BlueToo

Zbang67

Feb 13, 2020
No problem, thanks for the reply.

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
i see the new version is available on Patreon, that is exciting to see :)
Hello Bigapee!!! And that's not all, V 0.0.3 is already under development and also this week will be the launch of the official Innocence Or Money website! :) I will post here as soon as it is live (Don't expect anything serious, is a goofy / silly website that I made for fun)

I also wrote some weeks ago that after the launch of the latest version to all the Patrons (V 0.0.2) I was going to wait 1 or 2 months and release for the general public so everyone can play it in case the game was not pirated yet, and I keep my word on that :), I will announce the date of the general public release this weekend ;) people only have to support the game if they like it and want to keep it growing.

There will be news about the Innocence Or Money website and the date of the general public release in the next days, stay tuned ;)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes